Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,527 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? (38351 Views)

I Think Its Fraud Posting A Job Without A Salary Range / What's Salary For Ssce Holder In Hitech Construction Company / How To Respond When Asked: What Salary Were You Expecting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Igiaruwe04: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
IbeOkehie:

What racism please? In the USA or UK? Please don't make me laugh. I experienced and observed more prejudice in Nigeria than in the USA.

You must understand that Nigerian nyashes have been opened in the public square on this particular matter. Most of the top earning CEO's in Nigeria are Europeans or Asians. Right there in Nigeria! Go to any Nigerian airport and Whites/Asians are given priority over Black Africans. You know it, so what's all this nonsense about being "first class citizen" in Nigeria? grin

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/17/highest-paid-ceos-in-nigeria-in-2021/

Most of your other commentary is easily rebuffed. Anyway, what am I on about, enjoy your Nigeria!

You're always on this forum sharing links upon links to show how Nigerians are poor and how you're earning better than them all. Are you that lonely and frustrated in the abroad? It's 9AM in America are you not suppose to be at work ?

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Igiaruwe04: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
IbeOkehie:

Crime rate is higher in Nigeria. If you can exclude Northern Nigeria as an outlier, why can't you exclude Chicago & Baltimore? Think about that for a moment and you'll realize that the TOTALITY of crime measured is what counts. I've lived in Chicago and Baltimore and Lagos, Owerri and Aba...and I always felt safer in the USA.

About starting over, it's not always about INDIVIDUAL SUCCESS, it's also about LONG TERM family success. Truth is, like it or not, the 40 year old cab driver in the USA lives a better life than the average doctor with 10 years working experience in Nigeria, all considered. Also likely that 25 years from today, the children of the cab driver will be living a much better life than the doctors children in Nigeria, unless the doctor also migrates to the West....which is likely to happen anyway.

Have a good day.

You know the exact date that most Nigerian will die due to their poor wage and poor living standard.

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Pojomojo: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2022
vivavik:

No shock o. People are earning that and even more a month.
My Sister e shock me o
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IbeOkehie: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Igiaruwe04:

You're always on this forum sharing links upon links to show how Nigerians are poor and how you're earning better than them all. Are you that lonely and frustrated in the abroad? It's 9AM in America are you not suppose to be at work ?

Oga why you de vex now? I'm washing my first dead body for the day. After that I will go to my sweeping job, then my security job where I get some sleep overnight. Why not have some pity on me, I'm just taking a little break, haba grin You don't understand the kind of suffering we're going through in this abroad.

Igiaruwe04:

You know the exact date that most Nigerian will die due to their poor wage and poor living standard.

The data is available and we can all observe it around us. The average lifespan for a male in Nigeria is less than 60 years. Such stats actually matter, they're manifested in the day to day environment in which the populace must exist.

I know reality is a very difficult thing for the typical Nigerian to deal with.

Enjoy the Change! grin

3 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by vivavik(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Pojomojo:
My Sister e shock me o
Make we just ask God, there is nothing too hard for Him to do

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2022
wink
vivavik:

Make we just ask God, there is nothing too hard for Him to do
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by QuinModah(f): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
wink
phemmyfour:
Comprehensive
You will be a good teacher
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by QuinModah(f): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
Cromagnon:
you do realize you can buy security with 2 million a month right?
You can buy Healthcare and education or what do you think they do abroad or you think it falls from heaven?
Small-minded people will stain your white.

Start interacting with people who think "Big".

Who think and talk big goals.

Who think and talk big numbers.

Who think and talk big solutions.

Who think and talk big ideas.

Who think and talk big moves.

Who think and talk big opportunities..

Who think and talk big strategies.

When you keep yourself in the circle of those who think and act big, it reshapes the way you reason.

At first, their level of thinking and talking will make you uncomfortable and that is fine. It is working!

You need that discomfort to usher the next phase.

Because the next phase is that it would begin to put you in a position for your mind to start reshaping.

When your mind is progressively reshaped, one thing you will notice is your vocabulary will change.

You start thinking and talking differently.

Trust me, these things work!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
gypsey:
Some people are not leaving nigeria because they don't earn big salary or because they are poor, they are leaving because of the corrupt,rotten, lawless, insecured and polluted system and nigeria

Most of the people leaving Nigeria contributed to the high level of corruption we have here! undecided
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Cromagnon: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
QuinModah:
Small-minded people will stain your white.

Start interacting with people who think "Big".

Who think and talk big goals.

Who think and talk big numbers.

Who think and talk big solutions.

Who think and talk big ideas.

Who think and talk big moves.

Who think and talk big opportunities..

Who think and talk big strategies.

When you keep yourself in the circle of those who think and act big, it reshapes the way you reason.

At first, their level of thinking and talking will make you uncomfortable and that is fine. It is working!

You need that discomfort to usher the next phase.

Because the next phase is that it would begin to put you in a position for your mind to start reshaping.

When your mind is progressively reshaped, one thing you will notice is your vocabulary will change.

You start thinking and talking differently.

Trust me, these things work!
thats what i said
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2022
celestialAgent:
It's just plain ridiculous.

When they get on foreign soil, they will understand why Nigeria abroad are usually not accessible online as it used to be when they were in Nigeria.

It's a lot about WORK and Bills

It's when they get there that they realise that you can't pick free money on the streets of London grin
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by celestialAgent(m): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kobicove:

It's when they get there that they realise that you can't pick free money on the streets of London grin
That mentality would immediately halt. But they still won’t stop sugar coating the reality

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
celestialAgent:
That mentality would immediately halt. But they still won’t stop sugar coating the reality
You dey shout
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Tattooboy: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
For every Nigerian relocating abroad and starting a family, hope you won't be sad when your offsprings join the Rainbow community?

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Tattooboy: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Millimann:

I'm surprised that a job applicant will tell you that his visa has been approved.

He's lying
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Tattooboy: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
uniquetechng:
N300k a month and comfortably can't be in the same sentence in Nigeria of present, spent over 70k on fueling generator and two cars monthly, feeding gulp over 180k , electricity takes 15k , my kids school bus takes 35k for three of them and other miscellaneous expenses that amount to over 50k monthly.
I didn't even factor in savings for rent and my kids school fees, bro for you to live comfortably in Nigeria you have to earn minimum of N700k monthly.

I'm really concerned about the bolded. Make inquiries about solar inverter and save yourself a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tattooboy:

I'm really concerned about the bolded. Make inquiries about solar inverter and save yourself a lot.
True and I have a sure plug for him if his interested
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by Munamoqel: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tattooboy:

him dey lie nah
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by uniquetechng: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Tattooboy:

I did but it was priced out of my capacity for now, they quoted 8.5m for 9.5kva solar which is way too much for me to spend on electricity at the moment.
Might consider it in the future but certainly not now , bought a Kemage 9kva generator few months ago and it's doing a wonderful job.

Thanks brother, I appreciate your kind and well thought advice.

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 1:55am On Dec 25, 2022
uniquetechng:
I did but it was priced out of my capacity for now, they quoted 8.5m for 9.5kva solar which is way too much for me to spend on electricity at the moment.
Might consider it in the future but certainly not now , bought a Kemage 9kva generator few months ago and it's doing a wonderful job.

I have a sure plug for 9.5kva with 5m, if interested let me know
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by uniquetechng: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2022
IyaTola:
I have a sure plug for 9.5kva with 5m, if interested let me know
ok noted.
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by alphabbey1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
QuinModah:

This case here depends on the person skill-set, and how important such person is to the firm.

Average entry level salary in UK is

$32,500 = ₦14,428,050.00 yearly.

Let's break it down.

$32500/12 = $2,708 making ₦1,202,189.52 monthly. (Subjected to all statutory deductions)

In short there are many companies that can afford this in Nigeria depending on how skilled you are.

Note: it's not bad to japa and it's not bad to stay back, but it's depends on your purpose.

Let me stop here.
Stop using UK as an example please. That country should not be advertised on open media again... UK is pure scam, its when one reach there reality will dawn..... US and Canada is fine...

2 Likes

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
alphabbey1:

Stop using UK as an example please. That country should not be advertised on open media again... UK is pure scam, its when one reach there reality will dawn..... US and Canada is fine...
What's reality? Kindly explain
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by alphabbey1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
IyaTola:
What's reality? Kindly explain

Like current crazy electricity bills... being afraid to on heater and just flow along inside the freezer u are coz 6 hours of putting radiator on can cost you arm and leg....

My person have been looking for house for a month now and when those agents hear u're Nigerian on phone, they say I'll get back to you and never get back...

like the ridiculous children school fees (60 pound for just 2 classes in a week...)

Like the crazy traffic in England to be precise, people with no car have more freedom in that region.... You think Lagos traffic is worse, Na, wait till you're there

Not to forget 9£ per hour minimum wage is Gabbage. You might be depressed if you keep on earning that for more than 2 years of your stay.....

I ain't even painting the worst scenario, not even giving micro idea of an average Japa experience.... when you are there, then u realise the scam and start searching for better countries to move into...

Unless u're the type that have seen shege banza in your home country, yeah! Current UK experience will just be fine to you....

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by alphabbey1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
QuinModah:
Anyone who will stay in Nigeria because of a higher salary is quite confused about the logic and purpose of their japa. This is basic maths, but nobody pays attention in maths class these days.

To be honest, alot of Nigerian's leaving the country is for a better life standard, and not necessarily money, people are seeking for safety, good health care system, quality education system etc. Trust me with your money in this country you can't afford those,

You are just clowning. You have no idea of Japa if you think anyone is leaving not for money but for safety...... why not go to Ghana if safety is your problem... atleast, many Nigerian celebrities are living there coz its safe....
And who told you there's no quality education In this country, how much are u paying that u're looking for quality education, you see students in covenant university complaining ?

If safety is your problem, just don't think of moving to America, you will be utterly disappointed...

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
shocked
alphabbey1:

Like current crazy electricity bills... being afraid to on heater and just flow along inside the freezer u are coz 6 hours of putting radiator on can cost you arm and leg....

My person have been looking for house for a month now and when those agents hear u're Nigerian on phone, they say I'll get back to you and never get back...

like the ridiculous children school fees (60 pound for just 2 classes in a week...)

Like the crazy traffic in England to be precise, people with no car have more freedom in that region.... You think Lagos traffic is worse, Na, wait till you're there

Not to forget 9£ per hour minimum wage is Gabbage. You might be depressed if you keep on earning that for more than 2 years of your stay.....

I ain't even painting the worst scenario, not even giving micro idea of an average Japa experience.... when you are there, then u realise the scam and start searching for better countries to move into...

Unless u're the type that have seen shege banza in your home country, yeah! Current UK experience will just be fine to you....
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by QuinModah(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
angry
alphabbey1:

You are just clowning. You have no idea of Japa if you think anyone is leaving not for money but for safety...... why not go to Ghana if safety is your problem... atleast, many Nigerian celebrities are living there coz its safe....
And who told you there's no quality education In this country, how much are u paying that u're looking for quality education, you see students in covenant university complaining ?

If safety is your problem, just don't think of moving to America, you will be utterly disappointed...
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by being(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why do u have a gen that big? Thats a fuel guzzler... Even if all d appliances in ur house are up to 6-9kva, u could still get a smaller gen that u will be using most of d time that can power just fan and tv- u save a lot on fuel that way
uniquetechng:

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by uniquetechng: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
being:
Why do u have a gen that big? Thats a fuel guzzler... Even if all d appliances in ur house are up to 6-9kva, u could still get a smaller gen that u will be using most of d time that can power just fan and tv- u save a lot on fuel that way
2 ton standing AC in the sitting room, three 1hp AC
, Pumping machine and Fridge

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
2 ton standing AC in the sitting room, three 1hp AC
, Pumping machine and Fridge
Solar can carry them
Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by uniquetechng: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
IyaTola:
Solar can carry them
yeah, but too expensive for me to acquire at the moment

1 Like

Re: What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria? by IyaTola: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
uniquetechng:
yeah, but too expensive for me to acquire at the moment
Gen
Servicing
Fueling

Solar
No servicing
No fueling
No noise
No air pollution

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.