Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital (31235 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
obinna58:

Very very interesting, how are you preventing mortality? Do you use drugs from day 1 to finish?

Good food and optimum environment.

Drug is secondary.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
obinna58:

Interesting, what feed are you using?

Formulated.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
DrDax:

Good food and optimum environment.

Drug is secondary.
Are you saying no drugs on top Formulated feed and no casualties?
What's your feed formular?

Concentrate?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by XOTHEHOST(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
firfinch:
I think it will be nice to share here so that others can benefit. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
odinga1of:

Bro put me through this, I wan start am
Are you sure?, grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by diara21(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheMaharajah:
E get one spinner winner when I go show you for [--] just put only 20k investment and dey gamble 1k per time per time inside the 1k you go dey loose like 150, 200, 100, 50 but if you want win na 5k, 6k, 3k as far as say you no dey greedy you suppose dey see steady 2k to 3k for every day ontop your 20k. Though sometime your 20k go short but na after you don long collect far more that the shortage in daily 2000 profit. Your winnings na almost instant crediting. If you want my knowledge pay me 3k I no hide am but if you think otherwise Bleep off. I don't give a Bleep.
Kindly send your number to my mail make we reason Abeg . Ojohn2814@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by kafeii123: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
POS
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by socialjustice93: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
Abeg borrow me 50k mak I start laundry business with it.... In the next 1month I will pay back

I don't have startup capital, but I have costumer base and the experience ....

Location?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by JoshTim: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
TheMaharajah:

To you and those sending me email, there is nothing much to talk about there. It is plain Gambling. Ask for my account detail and send your token. I give you the betting site and the particular game and strategy. Before lossing the first 1k you can confirm for your self if i speak the truth or not. You just need to have enough capital to take some lossing blows if necessary and make profit. No special knowledge, easy to comprehend. Una money self na wager I want use am wager. My number 08084916375. Calls for now. You can't get me on Whatapp for now, till evening. I believe that's all the need to know bases. Don't call me to ask silly questions.

Na crash game on 1xbet. Just mention am here.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by odinga1of: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
gypsey:
Are you sure?, grin

Very serious. I'm in Delta State
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Skillsnigeria: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by socialjustice93: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
DeejaywonDJ1:

You can join me in watermelon and cucumber farming, we'll be sharing some equipment together till you can get yours

Location please.. and how can one join in this business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Danielomisco(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
Game shop bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
odinga1of:

Bro put me through this, I wan start am

If police catch you, don't come and cry here !
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
socialjustice93:

Location?

Abuja....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chloraseptic:

Where do you base.

Abuja
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by MessiahMARLIANS: 1:45am On Dec 02, 2022
This advice will help you and many others struggling to think up profitable and stressfree businesses to begin with low capital.

Buy Two Grinding Machines.

One should be for milling wet foods like pepper, tomatoes, wet beans etc.

The second machine should be dedicated Milling Dried Foods like Maize, Beans, Rice etc...

Then, position your machines in a conducive location that will attract many people to come grind their foods with you.

When people naturally know that you do wet and dried grinding; nobody will tell them to always patronize you so far you are very neat and tidied as you offer them with exceptional services not obtainable with Conventional grinders.

In no time, you'll be taking in hundreds of thousands weekly/monthly as you expand your mills.

You can strategically run these operations at major markets in your hood close to pepper and tomatoes sellers; so as people buy these items from them; they directly grind them with you.

Grinding small pepper and tomatoes now in my village here is #200. And this is a village. If you are in the city, you'll be earning more; I believe.

I can sell you new machines for 90,000 Naira Each as a December Discount if you are ready to do this.

You don't necessarily need to be the one operating the grinding machine.

You can Empower Someone and pay the person commissions as the person operates the grinding machine for you.

This is a business that has no stress.

This is a Machining Business.

The Machines do All The Mechanical Work for Whoever is managing the grinding activities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by mdhustletv(m): 1:57am On Dec 02, 2022
1. You can start a poultry farm. Do it with seriousness as full-time employment.
2. Buy a baby cow(calf) of around 70 or 80k and feed it well, when it's mature sell. dis can easily make you a millionaire in no time.
3. You can buy foodstuff like yam, rice, cassava, etc at a cheaper rate in Benue, take it to the south or east and resell it at a higher price to hotels or people in need of it.
4. Create a youtube channel or Facebook group or page, Twitter, etc and promote it through ads, when you have a lot of followers, brands will start paying you to advertise on your social media platform. This requires patience.
5.Do arbitrage(crypto and dollar)
6. Invest in Agriculture. e.g cassava farming.very profitable.
Kiliwuwu:
Good day house ,pls I need ur advice what type of business can i start with 180k , I am a young single guy and I reside in ogun

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by lendahand(m): 3:36am On Dec 02, 2022
kelvine:
Let's trade on binance futures with just 10$
Let me show u how to trade without signals.
Won't ask for money, just send me airtime for my stress

I'm interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 3:40am On Dec 02, 2022
obinna58:

Are you saying no drugs on top Formulated feed and no casualties?
What's your feed formular?

Concentrate?

Pay me 500k for consultancy first.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by TheMaharajah: 4:06am On Dec 02, 2022
JoshTim:

Na crash game on 1xbet. Just mention am here.

Enh go play am na.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by StartUpDude: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2022
If you're open to potential of earning in dollars then trading in forex or crypto is just what you need.

Before you jump off... Let me break it down for you how this can work.

First is that it's going to be on a partnership basis between you and I.

How can this work?

Usually, in order to really make money easily from trading forex or crypto, apart from having the skills (strategy + risk mgt + money mgt), you need to have reasonable capital. Anywhere from $10,000 and above.

Now we all know that not everyone can come up with such amount, and that is why there are funding firms ready to give you funds to trade with, and share profits with you. The profit sharing could be 60-40, 70-30, 80-20, or even upto 90-10. With you taking the bigger percentage.

The funding firms are known as proprietary trading firms. And when you sign up to purchase a prop trading account, some of them will need you to first go through evaluation. There are different types of evaluation though. The evaluation involves you trading with a demo account for a certain period of time and hitting certain targets before you will now be given real money to trade with.

Now with ₦80k, you can purchase a $15,000 trading account on FundedNext (Express model)

FundedNext is a proprietary trading firm that funds skilled traders from $15,000 upto $200,000. And their profit sharing is very good. 60% on first profit withdrawal, 75% on second withdrawal, and 90% on third and subsequent withdrawals.

Now, FundedNext's Express model involves you trading to hit account growth of 25% in your demo account before you can be given real money to start trading with. There is no time limit to hit this target. However, there are certain rules you must comply to (more on this if you're interested).

My reason for preferring you go with FundedNext is because even while you're trading on the demo account, you will be entitled to earn 15% of whatever profit you make while trading the demo account. Even if you haven't hit the 25% target.

For instance, if you buy the $15,000 account, and you're able to make just 10% in the first month which is $1500, you will be paid 15% of $1500 in real cash ($225)
You will keep earning 15% of the profits you make trading that demo account until you reach the overall 25% target.

And the best part is you will not need to fulfill any other condition before you can withdraw the 15% earnings on the profit made from trading the demo.

Now, if you eventually hit the 25% target without breaking any rules, you will be given a real account to start trading.
And any profit you make from that real account within your first month, you will be paid 60% of it. You will also be refunded the money you used in purchasing that funded account. That is the ₦80k you used in buying the funded account, you will be refunded that as well.
Then if by the second month you traded and made profits, without breaking any rules, you will be paid 75% of the profit.

For example, let's assume your personal monthly trading target is 10%, and trading capital is $15,000;

1st month profit = $1500, you will earn $900 (60%)
2nd month profit= $1500, you will earn $1,125 (75%)
3rd & subsequent months profit = $1500, you will earn $1,350 (90%)

Ofcourse provided you don't violate any of their rules.

My proposal to you is that we partner on this.

You purchase the funded account, while I do the trading. And then i can share a percentage of the earnings with you (we can discuss further on this)

I already have a good trading strategy, with water tight risk and money management in place that guarantees at least 10% every month. Meaning that every trading week, making 2.5% is sure.

With this, even right from trading the demo account, we will already be earning.

Besides, you will be the one solely in charge of your FundedNext account. You will only have to give me the login details of the trading account.
More so, we can hold regular meetings and discussions as per the business and other ways to position better.

If it's something you might be interested in exploring, I'm open for further detailed discussions and explanations.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2022
How will I start with in selling phone accessories.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2022
DrDax:

Pay me 500k for consultancy first.
You should I'm not looking for help.

Honestly I wanted to pop your bubbles but some of your answer made me not doubt you but there are I didn't hear though.

Do you have employers? Why did you say it's easy (this side vex me I swear).

Do you even know there are people who has millions but afraid to invest in poultry.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Bestmanwealthy(m): 7:05am On Dec 02, 2022
grin them don plenty pass people were want withdrawal
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2022
obinna58:

You should I'm not looking for help.

Honestly I wanted to pop your bubbles but some of your answer made me not doubt you but there are I didn't hear though.

Do you have employers? Why did you say it's easy (this side vex me I swear).

Do you even know there are people who has millions but afraid to invest in poultry.

Fear has torment.

We should always fear what we do not understand, and rightly so.

Knowledge gives confidence, and understanding breeds innovation.

Many want to reap benefits without doing the groundwork.

The Golden Rule in any business: DO IT YOURSELF!

I repeat, poultry is EASY.

Go and learn from practicing farmers, NOT e-books and consultants.

Create your own blueprint - a step-by-step guide.

Stick to it religiously (This is where many lack discipline).

Know your market..............

PS: You need only one staff to run a 1000-capacity broiler farm. No big deal. His job? to feed and then clean the pen.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2022
DrDax:

Fear has torment.

We should always fear what we do not understand, and rightly so.

Knowledge gives confidence, and understanding breeds innovation.

Many want to reap benefits without doing the groundwork.

The Golden Rule in any business: DO IT YOURSELF!

I repeat, poultry is EASY.

Go and learn from practicing farmers, NOT e-books and consultants.

Create your own blueprint - a step-by-step guide.

Stick to it religiously (This is where many lack discipline).

Know your market..............

PS: You need only one staff to run a 1000-capacity broiler farm. No big deal. His job? to feed and then clean the pen.
Tell this to farmers who lost millions in business and they'll kick you in the scrotum
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2022
obinna58:

Tell this to farmers who lost millions in business and they'll kick you in the scrotum

They only have themselves to blame.

Armchair farmers.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2022
DrDax:

They only have themselves to blame.

Armchair farmers.
If you're this good why aren't you a billionaire yet

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2022
obinna58:

If you're this good why aren't you a billionaire yet

Your age is beginning to show.

No shades.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2022
DrDax:

Your age is beginning to show.

No shades.
I guess you're part of the motivational speakers, you make it look easy in the mouth
You could get loan and triple your income since it's that easy. In fact expand it all
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

You believe insecticides will make you a millionaire before the end of this year ?

Okay na

It will at least fetch something. The poster didn't mention end of this year. He said next year ending.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start Oil And Gas Business? / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) / Video Game Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.