Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) (61393 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 5 Soldiers Near San Diego (Photos) / Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / OceanGate Announces ₦103Million Trip To Titanic 12,500ft Below Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UwTGB6rzM

EXCLUSIVE: Video of a previous Titanic expedition offers a rare look into the inside of the ill-fated OceanGate Titan submarine that imploded killing 5 people on board last week.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by siofragspot: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
undecided

25,000 feet is no joke. To be nervous is an understatement

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by officialwdhtv: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
More pics...

If you liked the video, PLEASE kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE Channel after watching 👇♥️✅ and pls FOLLOW on IG & FB @wetindeyhappentv

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpaS5mk_AUKbLhCZbIQE4Og/videos

#wetindeyhappentv

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Righteousness2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
No matter How perfect or sophiscated a thing, place or whatever is on this earth, do not put your trust in it.

It may be a House, an automobile, a fat bank account, an Expert in a field, a jet, an equipment or whatever.
Never put your trust in it.
As long as it is from Human , it can fail. It can crash.
Depend on GOD to make it work.
Only JESUS CHRIST never fails.

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by talented321: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
A man wanted to admit his daughter into primary school, but got angry when the board told him the fee per term is 100k.
He said how can i pay 100k for a girl who might turn hookup queen or feminist.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by NastiLord: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmm. Another way of killing yourself but its not suicide

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Candidlady: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Five men gone at once

What a wonderful god we serve

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hmm! Lord have mercy

6 Likes

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by pyyxxaro: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
The gods are wise
Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Jennyclay(f): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
I learnt that the OceanGate CEO is a very stubborn man that doesn’t heed to his worker’s advice. He’s so hardened that he don’t even employ workers above the age of 48 years just because he don’t want to heed to elderly advice.

Before they went on that journey of no return, one of this workers advised him that the submarine isn’t standard enough to go beyond 5,000 feet not to talk of 12,500 feet, but he didn’t listen, he even sacked the said worker. Now he’s gone despite all the sophisticated hypes and brags.

Well, I really felt for them because they are billionaires. Assuming they were broke men I don’t think I’ll be so concerned about the catastrophic implosion

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
sad
Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Implosion is not an excuse, something big must have caused it, they should tell us what really happened cos science doesn’t fail so easily, even with lots of backups and it’s coming from experts

Something big must have been under there, they’re not explaining to us, they’re hiding lots of things, pressure is not an explanation here
Show us the wreckage, doesn’t have a tracker is not a reason

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by obinna58(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I learnt that the OceanGate CEO is a very stubborn man that doesn’t heeled to his worker’s advice. He’s so hardened that he don’t even employ workers above the age of 48 years just because he don’t want to heeled to elderly advice.

Before they went on that journey of no return, one of this workers advised him that the submarine isn’t standard enough to go beyond 5,000 feet not to talk of 12,500 feet, but he didn’t listen, he even sack the said worker.
What they said is always different from reality

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
obinna58:
Implosion is not an excuse, something big must have caused it, they should tell us what really happened cos science doesn’t fail so easily, even with lots of backups and it’s coming from experts

Something big must have been under there, they’re not explaining to us, they’re hiding lots of things, pressure is not an explanation here
Show us the wreckage, doesn’t have a tracker is not a reason
Yea am sure something big hit that ship 4 it to explode

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by obinna58(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Many things not adding up, heard they paid 250k dollars each, and they’re very experienced so tell me why are they hiding the wreckage

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Gadafii: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
Titanic claiming lives since 1912

However the beauty of these is that Americans will strive to find out what really happened to it, and then build a technology to exploit these things, 50 years to come, another submarine will be available to go and see the wrecks of this particular submarine if it has been towed out

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Astra101: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
I will rather go with the vessel that James Cameron used that was built by the Russians. That vessel has several safety and backup upon backup unlike this shiny death trap cry

Jeezuzpick:

It's JAMES Cameron and the vessel was built in AUSTRALIA

Stop spreading false information my friend! where in Australia was the vessel built? If you don't know something please ASK.

Unfortunately the west wouldn't let you know about how good the Russians are about Space and deep sea exploration.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12218495/How-James-Cameron-explored-Titanic-Russian-built-Mir-sub.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Jakumo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
The directional thrusters that steered this DIY submarine were controlled by a $60 Nintendo game controller. That reckless use of a toy game controller to steer a makeshift vehicle conveying people who paid a quarter million dollars each for the one-way trip speaks to the hubris and unthinking arrogance of the scammer who took all that money but at least had the decency to die alongside his victims under the sea.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by valiju: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
This I not the first time they will going their the titan that imploded have been their twice and the French diver have been to the site of the titanic 35 times
Gadafii:
Titanic claiming lives since 1912

However the beauty of these is that Americans will strive to find out what really happened to it, and then build a technology to exploit these things, 50 years to come, another submarine will be available to go and see the wrecks of this particular submarine if it has been towed out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by falcon01: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

It didn't explode, it imploded.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by udede(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
May Yah rest their souls
Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Omoawoke: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na wa oo,
Not knowing that’s their end

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by djoe21(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
With this video and others of the titanic I have seen previously, I am okay. I don't see why I have to pay money to go down into the ocean to see it again. Even if it is free of charge. Some risks are just unnecessary. And yes, I love adventure... undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by XMetroboom(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
It is well
Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Angrygoat: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Should tinubu be blamed or the subsidy removal.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by maticar: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I learnt that the OceanGate CEO is a very stubborn man that doesn’t heed to his worker’s advice. He’s so hardened that he don’t even employ workers above the age of 48 years just because he don’t want to heed to elderly advice.

Before they went on that journey of no return, one of this workers advised him that the submarine isn’t standard enough to go beyond 5,000 feet not to talk of 12,500 feet, but he didn’t listen, he even sacked the said worker. Now he’s gone despite all the sophisticated hypes and brags.

Well, I really felt for them because they are billionaires. Assuming they were broke men I don’t think I’ll be so concerned about the catastrophic implosion
This wasn't their first trip to the bottom

I think the integrity of the vessel kept degrading after previous dives, without quality maintenance on it

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Omihanifa: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
What's even special about the wreckage of Titanic that people will be endangering their lives to go and view it?

If you want to see the wreckage of the Titanic, just go on YouTube and watch the video.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by id4sho(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

That submarine did about five trips. Not first time

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by Djoel: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
No matter How perfect or sophiscated a thing, place or whatever is on this earth, do not put your trust in it.

It may be a House, an automobile, a fat bank account, an Expert in a field, a jet, an equipment or whatever.
Never put your trust in it.
As long as it is from Human , it can fail. It can crash.
Depend on GOD to make it work.
Only JESUS CHRIST never fails.

My brother, you have been too rare on Nairaland these days. Keep up with the good work. #themoralconscience.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by haybhi1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
This content creator is best. I like the fact that you don't talk before disseminating your content. It's great that way. Keep it up.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by officialwdhtv: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2023
haybhi1:
This content creator is best. I like the fact that you don't talk before disseminating your content. It's great that way. Keep it up.

Thanks a lot...highly appreciated🙏🙏

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The Ill-fated Oceangate Titan Submarine That Imploded Killing 5 (Pic/Vid) by OKOATA(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Jennyclay:

Very tiny thing and they expect to survive in this. You went deep into the waters almost 12kk feet with this tiny thing. Reason why main submarines takes years to build. Ordinary deep water waves will sweep this away, but on a serious note even Blue Wales with It's hugeness and all that don't go more than 4k feet. Submarines are built with formidable steel that's why they go deep into the sea. This white submersible wasnt even made of steel but carbon polymer which was a huge mistake according to James Cameron.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.