Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? (70430 Views)

Why You Should Stop Wearing Makeup To Sleep, According To Experts / Yoweri Museveni Tells Quiin Abenakyo To Stop Wearing Wig / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by meobizy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hackneyed topic 20,554. Yawn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant
Gone are those days men..
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon song tittled ghetto

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

Hi Slawomirr. Do you mind sharing your playlist(s) with me?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
I even want to buy 3 different colours on Saturday grin
Under skirt

Una want to use mention finish me on top shimi matter o grin

Infact instead of 3 colours I go buy 4. I don vex.
Black, red, blue, and brown grin grin
My wife wears it too!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Rayo43(f): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gone are those ladies��
We are in the 22nd century
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Moh247:
grin

That was before Satan became a fashion designer

Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by level77: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
It was called Shimi but I believe it’s a bd prononciation of the word chemise (underwear for women in the days when women dress decently with underwear gowns and skirts)
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Kentursky(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Any girl that wears or used to wear it is an iperi.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

My wife wears it too!
wow! We need to open a WhatsApp group grin

Help me tell her to suggest a name and icon for the WhatsApp group
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Illegal1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Shimi or under wear that year...that year way you need to remove am before you see pant then kpekus but now adays you go see kpekus before you see pant
Gone are those days men..
This life ehnnn....it seems everything come and go

Grab my weed to listen to arrdee

Cause in this world, you come and you go!
Story of my life!

Then after arrdee I will tie loud to listen to akon song tittled ghetto

"No need to cherish luxuries cause everything come and go. Even the life that you have is borrowed cause you're not promised tomorrow so live you're life as if everyday's gonna be your last!

my chairmo.....

i dey always enjoy ur vibes no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Cooleasy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

You are a correct lady jare. I like the short, white ones. Is it still easy to find in markets?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by phemmyfour: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
decency dey reign then....
Now everything na "see through"
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by phemmyfour: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

They will tag you as old school

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by kay29000(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

Shimi mama grin Abeg buy 7 jare so you can wear one each day of the week cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by ALFADOS(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mummyfour:
I still dey wear am.
Under skirt

the pink last one lol you no fit commot that one at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
phemmyfour:
They will tag you as old school
proudly old school anyday. Old school is still saner than new school to me o.
Our mothers were old school and there was some sanity in the world then

There are some new school things I can't tolerate o, like nudity and exposing g -strings, it's a turn off

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Emdebby2: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
I still have it and I wear it.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
ALFADOS:
the pink last one lol you no fit commot that one at all
I no dey see pink for market again o grin
Wetin dey happen? grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
kay29000:

Shimi mama grin Abeg buy 7 jare so you can wear one each day of the week cheesy
you understand the Koko. grin grin.

Infact na 7 sure pass cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Godispeace: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
nowadays dem no dey even wear pants again not to talk of shimi and camisol
dawnomike:
Days of Shimi and Camisol grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Mummyfour(f): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Cooleasy:

You are a correct lady jare. I like the short, white ones. Is it still easy to find in markets?
yes na. They are still in the market. Those short ones are really nice. I like them too cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Betgold84: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sexy stuff
They still wear it
Na material changes
Style and concept still remains.

abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
ufotunang:
...so the new fashion is bum shorts
you know better
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by etrouble: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
dawnomike:

Before Lucifer invaded the world.
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by onuman: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

Simi. But not for Indomie generations that carry vagina for face to show who can pay.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Jaboranky(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?
peteri
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by bizzibodi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Those days to see pants dey hard not to talk of bushy snails,the thing dey protect no be small even if wrapper fall off during fights them no care d black one na anti-mengrin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Back in the days we use it call mothers boxers grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by fineboynl(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
It was the same era as tight. But this was preferred because of air.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by jojothaiv(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
dawnomike:
That thing too scatter our old men head that time.

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by chimeremodlyn: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
What do you call this?

In this generation?
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by sylve11: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ready100:
This is the name

Damn it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Ladies, Did You Ever Wear This & Why Did You Stop Wearing It? by sylve11: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
dyera:
Women wear it should Incase their wrappers loose their panty will not expose.

yeah. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.