Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks (904 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by sundayabuo47: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhjJiEDNDi8

Actor and former WWE superstar Dwayne Johnson, alias The Rock, has finally cleared his guilty conscience.

The Jumanji actor posted a video on his Instagram page documenting his recent visit to a store in Hawaii where he disclosed he used to shoplift as a teenager

According to him he said

“We were evicted from Hawaii in 1987, and after all these years...I finally got back home to right this wrong. I finally exorcised this chocolate demon that’s been gnawing at me for decades,” he said

Johnson said he used to steal a king-size Snickers bar from the store every day when he was 14.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by Alexiiydon: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Power of money obiDENCE how market

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by chisomfavourudo: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
No one is flawless! But maturity help us to let go some certain act, that doesn't mean you re a different man but you are able to make some wise and good decisions, Kudos to Dywane.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by Zee0007: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
It's not too late to amend one's wrong. Mama Dembi I will pay back when I blow too.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by Urheadmaster(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zee0007:
undecided

Had it been it was in Nigeria.

He would have been charged to court for is true confession tongue.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by awosejo1955: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
If this guy was an igbo or from South South man northerners and Yorubas would have called him names and would like even say he is spoiling the image of Nigeria but everybody is laughing about it because he is from white man's land, my black people I hail ooo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by ramotualhas: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
�� that's a good one like I did when I was in the dormetery or Sec school hostel. My mind wasn't at rest even after leaving for years I had to pay back and pray for forgiveness it was then my conscience became cleared. Is not easy at all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by mohammedadam: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thank God your past didn't hunt you down, that's what am planning to do when i make it, nobody should ask me what I did
Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by thesicilian: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
chisomfavourudo:
No one is flawless! But maturity help us to let go some certain act, that doesn't mean you re a different man but you are able to make some wise and good decisions, Kudos to Dywane.
Because he's rich and famous now his sins are forgiven right. But if it was a broke ass nigga they would have called the police on him.

The same crime that gets a rich man's Twitter account suspended, will put a poor man in jail.

In this life money stops a lot of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by jeromestarks: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Iphone users please tell me, na Iphone watin him hold?
Re: Actor Dwayne Johnson Visits Shop He Used To Steal From As A Kid, Buys All Snacks by akwesenana: 3:20am On Dec 02, 2022
OleChocolate. angry

(1) (Reply)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up / Fitness Celebrity Onyiye Vilandra Takes Photo With Fowl To Celebrate Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Epic Reaction After Bobrisky Confess Regret Falling Out With The For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.