Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (51828 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2022

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by MisterMan123456: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2022
From single to engaged? What happened to dating?

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Divija(f): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Enjoy baby... Enjoy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by phemmyfour: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2022
This thing won't last

Cuppy star isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Gadafii: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Attention seeking clown, continue

Temi Ote$ is my kind of girl, I Dey envy eazi

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by PerfectStranger(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Oga your dating lost?

234 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by culf: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations to them.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by culf: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:

Na dey mistake some people dey do be that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Manny21: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Madam take it easy o! Last last, everybody go chop lunch and dinner. May you never chop breakfast.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ecolime(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Wetin concern you?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by sofeo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by bepositive11: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
culf:

Na dey mistake some people dey do be that.

It's desperation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by habsydiamond(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Enjoy urself na one chance person get to life ooo.. enjoy it well
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Neimar: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na this oyibo go later access her goodies grin

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Agbadocassava: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vote wisely vote for Tinubu, he’s the only hope for this nation.

We wish DJ CUPPY well.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ParrotGirls360(f): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations to her.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Juanmike(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
I want to f*ck this girl until she start to scream daddy.

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Omojolaray(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
In Tems voice : crazy things are Happening
Me : crazy things will happening

Weytin I dey talk sef
Everybody to him own tent

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Kollabo419: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nna mehn....

Only lips
How com Bobbi loyal like Tanzania anthem

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by seanery: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
SIGH
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Codedrock(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Temi is the older mature sister

She is the junior sister..

She should enjoy her life sha.. Her father has money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by youngreezy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
cuppy
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Pastoshizzy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Mo foh o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Brendaniel: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why some people marry because when you look at them, you see all reasons why they should not get married yet...

I'm not their creator so I can only air my own opinion and pray for them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cuppy
Agbadocassava:
Vote wisely vote for Tinubu, he’s the only hope for this nation.

We wish DJ CUPPY well.
God bless you patriot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by tonyashburton: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
This I have also seen
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy start isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Low-key is the best... So your enemy will not remember you before you start crying again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sextape go soon leak!..Tiwa go soon savage and person soon need Igbo and shayo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by SocialJustice: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga your dating lost?
Thank you
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by WibusJaga: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tobi's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.