Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai (51859 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy's Fiancé, Ryan Taylor Spotted Romantically With UK Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Juanmike(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Not your daddy.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
From single to engaged? What happened to dating?

You can date for 6yrs and it won't still workout.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by abidem4real: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
It is skipped. Simple!
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ZooOga: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
culf:
Congratulations to them.

Congrats to who? For potentially marrying down? Very rarely do oyinbos do such and breed out dere race. Babe couldn't find a decent guy in all of 9ja or even Ghana where her mom is from?
Her granddad was a whole governor of the great state of Lagos!
Anyway, I wish dem a happy and healthy life together if it happens.

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by oyinda1599(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jakumo:

She looks exactly like those crazy old women wearing pink wigs with stinky cigarettes hanging from their lips that spend their days gambling in England's Bingo halls.

This woman got seriously uglyand old-looking long before she should have done, perhaps due to all that hard living and drug taking. So sad to see this decline. Certainly this latest marriage will collapse because the husband will become sexually bored due to his bride's aged appearance, and start looking at other far prettier and younger women as potential bed mates, even before he signs out of this doomed relationship he is entering so blindly.
I wonder why you are so pained, what's your problem exactly,this girl is not the cause of your life problem oo. You are already predicting the marriage will collapse, omo, stupid guys plenty for this forum. Very bitter lots, with no visible life achievement than to come online and start to vomit trash.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by culf: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
ZooOga:

Congrats to who? For potentially marrying down? Very rarely do oyinbos do such and breed out dere race. Babe couldn't find a decent guy in all of 9ja or even Ghana where her mom is from?
Her granddad was a whole governor of the great state of Lagos!
Anyway, I wish dem a happy and healthy life together if it happens.

What can anyone do, she made her choice so its just to congratulate and wish them well.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by johnstar(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
she wn go marry white lol.. na she dey marry the guy..

she nor learn from korra obidi
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Starhearts: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
phemmyfour:
lolz, Mr copy n paste. We acknowledged your folly

Diz shows how dark....mutilated and abused ur entire existence is.

U need a quick mental checkup.

Hopefully, u will get beta.

Frustration seems more dangerous than depression. You are a proof to that statement
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Enemyofpeace: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Yinmu! All na scam!!
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Enemyofpeace: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na frustration make this one go marry Mr available o. Oyinbo wey go soon run away
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by favour32(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
E don tey wey she dey wait for onyinbo.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by KennethEnyi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
The way I’m looking at this thing nawa o
There is no love there
I wonder what that oyibo guy wants from all this sef…

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by udemzeus(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Why do I feel as if she is not happy with this guy. I don't know but I wish her well.
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by flexyrule(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Even if she dated, you'd probably ask "what happened to dying?"
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by desmondpluq: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
I’m happy for her th
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by int0x80(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Looking at these guys, I wonder how long that marriage will last grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ibinaboonline: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
You took the words from my mouth. Lasting relationship? Not like this na. I don't know the woman but she seems to have no direction. I don't know her dad either but I think Mr Femi failed her and failed as a father.
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy star isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Greystone: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Diyaiyanu87: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
...Cuppy..old age don set in...allow all these sperm relax for ya body...no time...
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ufuosman(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make dem flex
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by karmaolu1(m): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2022
mcheew. maga don pay dat idiotic boyfriend
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by TolaniLuv: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
This thing won't last

Cuppy star isn't design for marriage.

This I have seen

Base on the likes you got! 111 you might be right tho?

But, we wish them well
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by mimicherry: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga your dating lost?
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy :kai!!!
Nairaland characters sha cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by PerfectStranger(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2022
mimicherry:
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy :kai!!!
Nairaland characters sha cheesy
Lols

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by HRprof: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Brendaniel:
Sometimes I wonder why some people marry because when you look at them, you see all reasons why they should not get married yet...

I'm not their creator so I can only air my own opinion and pray for them

What reason did you that others are not seeing ?
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Chiraq77(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Jakumo:

She looks exactly like those crazy old women wearing pink wigs with stinky cigarettes hanging from their lips that spend their days gambling in England's Bingo halls.

This woman got seriously uglyand old-looking long before she should have done, perhaps due to all that hard living and drug taking. So sad to see this decline. Certainly this latest marriage will collapse because the husband will become sexually bored due to his bride's aged appearance, and start looking at other far prettier and younger women as potential bed mates, even before he signs out of this doomed relationship he is entering so blindly.

But how do you know she takes drugs
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Goldbw122(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2022
What if the guy change his mind problem pro max
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by Carlylepneuma: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Do wel enjoy ur self, before him go serve u breakfast...
Re: Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai by ZooOga: 3:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Sizzling Hot off of the Global WWW!

Zaddy= Oyinbo in yankee slang or 9ja pidgen. This Sista really goes in! wink

Black Women Exposed By Zaddy!

"White men are coming out more and more to expose the reality of how black women act and what they do when dating them. They've noticed and are reporting several issues an black women are very upset! Let's talk!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcKL34LRLJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / Tee Billz Gushes Over Tiwa Savage's Beauty(photo) / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.