Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (48884 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FullBlastLight: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Woman Seeks For Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Private Parts Without Informing Her

A court in Zambia was stunned after a woman explained to the court how she found out her husband of 22 years had another woman behind her back.

In that surprising statement that was published by the media in the country, the woman said that she wanted a divorce because she found out that her husband had a second wife and she could not tolerate the marriage of two wives.

When asked how she knew that her husband had a second wife, the woman by the name of Karen Chungu said that one day she wanted to make love with her husband but was stunned after realizing that he had shaved his pubic hair.

She wanted to know why her husband decided to shave his pubic hair without informing her and this is when her husband silenced her.

“One day I wanted to make love with my husband, but I was shocked to find him shaved. I wanted to have a meeting about why his private parts are clean, but he told me to shut up about it.

The problems in our marriage continued to the point of kicking me out of the house and when the elders got involved, he ran away,” Karen told the court in Ndola, Zambia.

She said that since that incident, she and her husband never shared love with her husband for more than a year.

Defending himself, the man named Andrew Kapembwa said that he had no intention of marrying a second wife until his wife refused to wash his clothes and that’s why he decided to get her a co-wife.

“I had no intention of marrying another woman, but my wife stopped doing laundry for me and performed her duties. I married another woman because of my wife’s behavior. I haven’t been out of our house in two years. I made a mistake and I admit it. I respect my wife. She is the mother of my children,” he said.

He also told the court that he did not have sex with his wife because she rejected him.

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqebtbO0yw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FullBlastLight: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Frankly, I hv heard dis since d time immemorial dt spouses who agreeably disallow each other 2 shave off pubic hairs has a technical way of discouraging infidelity in marriage or relnship!

Jst as in d case abv, I think it's really 2 a great extent forthright, logical, and true!

Or, what thinkest thou?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Dalnadoni: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Wahala no dey finish...

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2022
Modified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Aboks(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2022
This woman dirty no be small

Dustbin wa mama

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2022
They both do not have any problem... they'll be fine

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by PerfectStranger(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Two pigs living together as husband and wife. I’m sure she doesn’t shave too, imagine the odour’ye wò that will ooze out from her puna.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2022
Madam likes it rough, wild and rugged. She couldn't wait to allow the thing to grow. She has quickly filed for divorce.
Maybe she thinks one small girl shave it for him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FullBlastLight: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Why are hairs in private parts called Public hair

PUBLIC hair is common error, it's actually rightly called PUBIC hair!

Discern d difference now & forever be among d knowledgeable few who don't erroneously call it PUBLIC hair, bt PUBIC hair!

Kindest regards, dude!

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by lifeandjoy: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol!

The man is very very smart grin
He must have suspected her to be sleeping around and he wants to use charm to deal with her and her FUCKÉRS.

This is the right thing every reasonable man should do.

A wife who decides to be an adulteress deserves nothing but stoning to de@th.

A man who sleeps with a married woman deserves nothing but de@th too.

Most women of this generation are unfit for marriage. They will always want to go tit for tat on a man they suspect to be cheating on them.
Cheating is not good for both husband and wife but at the same time, YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE.

In many cultures around the world, men have liberty to marry more than one wife, but it's absurd for a woman to marry more than one husband at the same time.
It is absolutely unacceptable! If not for anything, for the sake of paternity.

No one is saying you women should not be a WHORĒ or SLÚTs and sleep with whoever you like, but never do it under a marriage or you deserve nothing but de@th.
IF YOU WANT TO FUÇK AROUND, TAKE A DIVORCE FIRST!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by crossfm: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hehehe .

Wahala be like watin again?. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Manny21: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
This story no clear. I shaved my private part, it became your problem. A town hall different from bala blu, bluh bluh bulaba.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Oppyfag: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wey naija like make we dey shave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by BRATISLAVA: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cue women-bashing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by inoki247: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
lol which kain wahala be this.....

Maybe shaving the hair dey part of the vow he made to her that anytime he wants to shave he go dey inform her.....

People always looking for different excuse lately in oda to exit dere marriage once dey ar tired.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by tolumizzy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
He wants to use it for money rituals for sure
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by TheChameleon: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

Why you wan dey carry Afro up and down?

I screwed one yamlegger called Amaka, walahi na Yankari Games Reserve dey dia. shocked

It was either her borehole or Vaseline in my left hand.

Guess my choice undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by handsomeyinka(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by gracealonev: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
So the guy actually needed a licence. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Ballzproblem2: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
it's pubic hair not public hair

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by ObiLamba: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Terror48: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kenya and Zambia are known for weird news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by ShoeWorld2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Unstable couple.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nhemzie17: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
So the husband now needs permission to shave his own pubic hair.
Vaginarians never cease to amaze me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by NaijaCover(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by DICKstractor: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
undecided

Why you weed person farm without informing her... All shades of wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Brendaniel: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
hmmmmm
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Mourinho24: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
The wife is simply angry that her kayamanta is gone for good. What I will always encourage me fellow gender to do as an habit: make it a point of duty to mistakenly cut the waistbeads of your woman twice a year. E get why.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

It's called PUBIC hair not public hair

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by chris51(f): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
chris51:

It's called PUBIC hair not public hair

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.