Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade (46319 Views)

Kunle Afolayan And Omotola Jalade Chilling In LA / Mercy Johnson And Omotola: Who Is More Curvy? / Regina Askia And Omotola Ekeinde Jalade Who Is More Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2006
What Does Omotola Jalade And Genevieve Have Against Each Other?

I learnt recently that there's no love lost between Omotola and Genevieve.

I read an interview with Genevieve where she didn't say much about what started the war. All she said was Omotola is refusing to accept she's a better actress and stuff. I learnt they were both contenders for Miss Lux and Genevieve won which made Omotola question the criteria used by the officials.

In terms of beauty and talent who between the two tops your list?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Hotstepper(f): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2006
dat genny gurl dat an attitude and dat was one of da things i detest about her, if shez a better actress, den wat? shez lucky ppl like her datz all about it, she should go and sit down and watch wat she sayz cuz everyday ain't xmas
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by nobody2: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2006
the duo are good and whatever they have against each other is what stars everywhere in the world have against each other.
they are both too too good.
if omotola is not married yet, i would have love to call her omo one day and for Genny, wow.
i suggest we don't discuss their bad side someone please raise a positive topic about them.
they are my , in the industry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2006
They both great in their own unique ways. That's why I think they are way beyond petty quarrels.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by micklplus(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2006
anyday, any how, i will prefer jolade ! shes more matured and more professional. shes got nicer curves and better brains. in my own opinion, she is better o and thats what i want to stick to for now until otherwise stated.
Gbam
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Priscila(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2006
Omotola has all it takes to be a beauty qeen. The brains the beauty and all that. Genny has a yard on acting and may be the fact that she is still single she is prefered to Omotola. I beg if Omotola was single the whole word would be on knees including those judges.Please dont be unfair next time. Genny is so skinny and and not as beautiful as Omo esp when they act together like in BLOOD SISTERS Genny was a shadow to her. Facts speak for themselves and whatever it is let Genny never think she can beat Omotola in other aspects may be movie acting where Omotola is not featured
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by adeore(f): 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2006
both of them are cute, but gene have it and she know how 2 use it
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by gospelman(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2006
Hey,talking about people negatively is not proper especially when you have never gotten the opportunity to speak or relate with them.
I have had the opportunity of talking with Gene,and I thinks she is really a simple and good to go young lady.You may dislike her for one reason or the other,but get to know her and you may be surprised.

I think Gene is more perfect for the Lux role.
Omotola is good too but one person has got to be better somehow.Better actress?Well,I do not know because I am not a home video person.

But one thing both of them should understand is that they are unique individuals and comparing oneself with another is normally counterproductive.
No too people can do things exactly the same way.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Missworld(f): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
Oh boy! I came believe that they made Omotala compete with Genny. Omotala is an international babe. She acts with dignity. Genny is good but to me she is still a growing actress who thinks she has got it all. I can't put Omotala in the same place as Genny I refuse to. As for the Lux role or whatever, gene can take it cos omotala deserves much better than that.

*** Don't get me wrong, Genny is also an international babe but I can't show her movies to my friends unless they have other outstanding actors or actresses in there as well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by reniks(f): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2006
I learnt d lux officials argued dt Gen got d award because they preferred r complexion.Both of them av got beauty n talent anyway.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Free(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2006
honestly i love both of them
they both different and unique, beautiful and act  in their own way
that is what makes each of them, who they are ,
is a damn shame that they dont get along,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by disney(f): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2006
As for me sha,

I would say omotola time don pass, its high time she note that she is growing old and its time for her to focus on her family and fassie them geneveive crap. u know

Its geneveive time to shine and bubble, so whatever omotola don old. her beauty don de fade, she is no more as attractive as before when l was a teenager, hello, the young shall grow old.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by snowsdream(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2006
cudos to omotola. she rules Genevieve in terms of beauty so i ll prefer omotola.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by 2nde(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2006
that Genevieve always think that she gat all it takes. She is the one talking about Hollywood thing, she is the that ignored fans when she went to ghana, all sort of arrogant thing on her brain and i pray she's not gonna ruin herself.
Anyways, when we are talking of intelligent plus beauty, Omotola is the person anytime anyday. I cant even see Genevieve that pretty and people keep shouting beauty when they talk about her. Therefore, Genevieve needs to bow
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Hotstepper(f): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2006
@disney , dat sum1 gat family doesn't mean anything, shez multitasking and itz working 4 her and mind u, omotola is a year or 2 older dan genny so shez not old.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by cutiepie18(f): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2006
awww i feel sowwy for omotola but itz all good she deserve beta,she is gonna get beta too even much than genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by shockreaction(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2006
Meh. Just, meh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by segedoo(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2006
OMOTOLA 4 life!! Genny who?

A truly successful person is one who's exceling in his/chosen career and whose life is balanced in every area and that's OMOSEXY anyday.

OMOTOLA's a wife and mother of 4 and still looks that sexy, she even has an NGO focusing on the youth! Now that's influence!!

Whose life has Genny touched in anyway except to snub her cross border fans,eh?

These argument speaks for 'emselves

You know i used to be crazy about Genevieve but i have since come to realize that a woman's got to be more than just looks and career folks.
Absolutely no beefs for Genny but i think a virtous woman should be praised and hasn't Genevieve ever heard of menopause.
I think she should focus more on the long-term and that is making a positive impact on lives - Your family and ur fans.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by jeddy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2006
we in this part of the world have seen and heard much about our actors. i believe it is high time they all start thinking of the END of TIMES. What are thier Purpose of Living?for quarrels? Better think of making Nigeria better and serve your Lord thy God.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Rhodalyn(f): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2006
it's Genny all the way, no one beats her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sofy: 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2006
genevieve all de way coz she has got better personality but omotola is more good looking just because she ain`t got good personality thats why plp dont like her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by sweetpea(f): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2006
pple should leave these ladies alone abeg,they are both good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by 2nde(m): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2006
sofy:

genevieve all de way coz she has got better personality but omotola is more good looking just because she ain`t got good personality thats why plp don't like her
And who told you that? You better edit that before people start biting you. It seems you dont even know the two Actresses, how can you say Gen gat good personality when she is so arrogant and rude even to her fans. *****Hissesssss*****
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Free(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2006
And who told you that? You better edit that before people start biting you. It seems you don't even know the two Actresses, how can you say Gen gat good personality when she is so arrogant and rude even to her fans. *****Hissesssss*****

is she really rude to her fans shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Rhodalyn(f): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2006
i dont think Genny is rude to her fans at all
there was a time when she visited Ghana and my brother wanted to take a picture of her and she was so friendly and allowed my brother to take the picture!! just imagine not everyone would like their picture to be on some strangers fone
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Free(f): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2006
oooh maybe she just rude to her nigerian fans grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Ningi(f): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2006
Gene or whatever her name is , ehm she's cute but she 's got to watch her sides. she is to pompous.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Reba(f): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2006
wink Hey I guess Genny has all what it takes she is cute gorgeous and just faboulous.U go gal from ur South African number one fan all of the Southern zone love u ,I do'nt know much of Jalade but she is a beauty too.but compare to Genny,the gal is just so brilliant and she will be next African to be on hollywood to add to Charlize Theron
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by 2nde(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2006
Free:

is she really rude to her fans shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It's not what i heard, it's what i know cos she did that crap to someone i know
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Missworld(f): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2006
Reba:

wink Hey I guess Genny has all what it takes she is cute gorgeous and just faboulous.U go girl from your South African number one fan all of the Southern zone love u ,I do'nt know much of Jalade but she is a beauty too.but compare to Genny,the girl is just so brilliant and she will be next African to be on hollywood to add to Charlize Theron

Genny in hollywood? Give me a break! Nigeria can do better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by 2nde(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2006
Reba:

wink Hey I guess Genny has all what it takes she is cute gorgeous and just faboulous.U go girl from your South African number one fan all of the Southern zone love u ,I do'nt know much of Jalade but she is a beauty too.but compare to Genny,the girl is just so brilliant and she will be next African to be on hollywood to add to Charlize Theron
I can't just help to continue laughing cheesy Hollywood or Hollypako? cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade by Rhodalyn(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2006
Genny is great and can make it to wherever she wants to whether hollywood or nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Tokunbo "Dejo Tunfulu" Marries His Fiancee In Lagos (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.