Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! (1741 Views)

The Most Unfortunate - A Novella / My First Day On Planet Earth / The True Reflection Of The Unfortunate Political Situations In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by DonPizzaro: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
Boko Haram Praised their so called “allah” for successful bombing of the UN building in Abuja.
Why is it that it is only the worshippers of this so called “allah” who engage in the terrorism of this world?
They claim to be religion of peace but we all know them by their fruits.
Violence, violence, violence is their path since 600AD.
They fight for an impotent allah who is unfit to defend itself.
Before they consummate their dastard acts .e.g detonating a bomb or crashing a plane they chant “allahu akbar”
They mix greed for land and wealth,politics with blind religion and say they are carrying out jihad.
check History. Kill all Al-kafirun(non muslims) and take their possessions.
They have killed millions of Christians ,burnt countless churches in northern Nigeria for no justifiable cause.
History is full of their atrocities men such as Saladin, ottoman, Dan fodio,uthman ibn etc
Groups like Al qaeda,Hamas,Hezbolah,abshaba,al fatah the list is without end.
They Copied the Bible and called it revelation
All the books of the Bible(old & new testament) had been completed, read and taught by people for five centuries before that impostor called Mohammed was born in 570 AD .Yet these stories they re wrote and Paraphrased and called revelation from Angel Gabriel for their people who still worship Idols. Even the name Gabriel was gotten from the Bible. How funny!
Man is indeed a religious Animal.
When some of them reads this post ,they will place a premium on my life that i should be killed.
That is their way from the beginning .violence, violence, violence.
Visit this links to see more light.
http://undhimmi.com/2011/03/13/fogel-massacre-proves-islam-is-not-a-religion-of-peace/
http://answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/ten_reasons.htm
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/March/UK-Muslim-Leader-Islam-Not-a-Religion-of-Peace/
Re: The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by vincent10(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2011
hmmmm!
Transfer to religion section
Re: The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by thiscounts(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
@Donpizzaro,

BOKO HARAM LAUNCHED ATTACK AGAINST HUMANITY BE IT MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS OF WHICH ALL OF US WILL RALLY ROUND TO MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT.BUT YOU LAUNCH YOUR OWN ATTACK AGAINST ALLAH!WHO WILL SAVE YOUR SOUL PROVOKING THE ANGER OF THE LORD?

We are quick at giving a spurious attack on muslims without knowing that we are just another extremists of the same coin.U re not better than all the extremists in Islam because you exude d same acrid smell of violence
Re: The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by cisse7575(m): 12:29am On Sep 05, 2011
DonPizzaro:

Boko Haram Praised their so called “allah” for successful bombing of the UN building in Abuja.
Why is it that it is only the worshippers of this so called “allah” who engage in the terrorism of this world?
They claim to be religion of peace but we all know them by their fruits.
Violence, violence, violence is their path since 600AD.
They fight for an impotent allah who is unfit to defend itself.
Before they consummate their dastard acts .e.g detonating a bomb or crashing a plane they chant “allahu akbar”
They mix greed for land and wealth,politics with blind religion and say they are carrying out jihad.
check History. Kill all Al-kafirun(non muslims) and take their possessions.
They have killed millions of Christians ,burnt countless churches in northern Nigeria for no justifiable cause.
History is full of their atrocities men such as Saladin, ottoman, Dan fodio,uthman ibn etc
Groups like Al qaeda,Hamas,Hezbolah,abshaba,al fatah the list is without end.
They Copied the Bible and called it revelation
All the books of the Bible(old & new testament) had been completed, read and taught by people for five centuries before that impostor called Mohammed was born in 570 AD .Yet these stories they re wrote and Paraphrased and called revelation from Angel Gabriel for their people who still worship Idols. Even the name Gabriel was gotten from the Bible. How funny!
Man is indeed a religious Animal.
When some of them reads this post ,they will place a premium on my life that i should be killed.
That is their way from the beginning .violence, violence, violence.
Visit this links to see more light.
http://undhimmi.com/2011/03/13/fogel-massacre-proves-islam-is-not-a-religion-of-peace/
http://answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/ten_reasons.htm
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/March/UK-Muslim-Leader-Islam-Not-a-Religion-of-Peace/

ISLAM is a peaceful religion, its originated from Saudi and have you ever before heard any bad influence from Saudi. Try not to say something like this again. It is blasphemy, and you should ask God to forgive you. You are arguing blindly because you read the bible alone. All scriptures have the same similarities, though diffrer in some places, there is freedom of religion and you have no right to accuse islamic religion blindly. Try to read an English version of Koran before you start your senselessness. And meanwhile this should have been said under the religions sections,
Re: The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by haruna1970(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2011
Dear friend, its quite unfortunate i read your post lately about defamation of islam. if u are a student of history or an avid reader of contemporary history you will definitely shut up. try to read other scriptures. before christianity there was judaism, buddhism, shintoism, taoism etc. Buddha was a preacher, he was baptised with fire and he received holy spirit. that was the first time "BAPTISM" came into religion. so Jesus must have copied him. try and read mankind search for God", a highly religion sensitive book. have u read read about the crusader in the middle ages? who are those persecuting the christians? are they the muslim extremist? did u read about the great fire of 1666 in england? who sets it on fire? if it were modern day Hamas or Alqaeda or one islamic extremist group whould have been blamed. open your eyes, "IT'S ALL POLITICAL MOTIVATED". NEO-COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM. TELL ME, WHO CAUSE THE 1ST & 2ND WORLD WAR? my friend if u are a black man, think twice but if u are not shut up. I AM AN AFRICAN MAN. I HAVE BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WE ALL RELATE. THANK YOU.
Aside: READ BAGHAVAD GITA. Maybe by then u will reason and understand that the war and the world existed before your existence.
Re: The Most Unfortunate Thing That Happened To Planet Earth! by collinsfbi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dear friend, its quite unfortunate i read your post lately about defamation of islam. if u are a student of history or an avid reader of contemporary history you will definitely shut up. try to read other scriptures. before christianity there was judaism, buddhism, shintoism, taoism etc. Buddha was a preacher, he was baptised with fire and he received holy spirit. that was the first time "BAPTISM" came into religion. so Jesus must have copied him. try and read mankind search for God", a highly religion sensitive book. have u read read about the crusader in the middle ages? who are those persecuting the christians? are they the muslim extremist? did u read about the great fire of 1666 in england? who sets it on fire? if it were modern day Hamas or Alqaeda or one islamic extremist group whould have been blamed. open your eyes, "IT'S ALL POLITICAL MOTIVATED". NEO-COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM, NEO-COLONIALISM. TELL ME, WHO CAUSE THE 1ST & 2ND WORLD WAR? my friend if u are a black man, think twice but if u are not shut up. I AM AN AFRICAN MAN. I HAVE BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WE ALL RELATE. THANK YOU.
Aside: READ BAGHAVAD GITA. Maybe by then u will reason and understand that the war and the world existed before your existence.

Pls can you justify the bolded portions with references

Gbammm over and out

(1) (Reply)

Correct Your Common Pronunciation Errors HERE / The Blue House / AGAINST ALL ODDS By Akpem Terese Shadrach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.