Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled (354 Views)

What Is Spirit? / Spirit Filled And Truthful Worship / Should A Spirit Filled Believer Succumb To Depression And Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Tboy222: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please I need someone who is truly filled with the Holy Ghost power, if you are kindly send me your email address I would love to contact you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by SocialJustice: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol, what's your issue before you open yourself to thieves and conmen?
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Tboy222: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
Lol, what's your issue before you open yourself to thieves and conmen?

I understand what you mean but i know we have genuine ones out there.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by SocialJustice: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tboy222:

I understand what you mean but i know we have genuine ones out there.
What's your issue?
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Tboy222: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
SocialJustice:
What's your issue?

I feel I have commited the unpardonable sin, I have this tormebting thoughts deriving me mad.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tboy222:
I feel I have commited the unpardonable sin, I have this tormebting thoughts deriving me mad.
Committing the unpardonable sin has nothing to do with feelings. Sin has nothing to do with your emotional state. Sin means direct disobedience of God's commandment , and in Jesus Christ, these commands have nothing to do with your earthly ideas as far as morality. undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by muyico(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
My brother? consult ur GOD directly he rite in front of U
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
muyico:
My brother?
consult ur GOD directly he rite in front of U
It is hard to consult Him directly if you have made pastors and mogs, along with their doctrines and traditions, gods over self. One first need be willing to abandon all those lies in order to begin to receive from God instead. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by sholikay(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Do not condemn yourself brother.

According to the scripture, there is no unpardonable sin, save for the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Aside that one, you can always go to God in your secret place and sincerely ask him for mercy and pardon, through the blood of his son Jesus Christ , whom died so we can be free.

Just be sincere with your prayers and you would be free.

Thank God you still have your conscience to know you have done a wrong.

Peace
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
sholikay:
Just be sincere with your prayers and you would be free.

Thank God you still have your conscience to know you have done a wrong.
Peace
God never said being sincere with one's prayers means anything as far as forgiveness of even sins is concerned. undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by sholikay(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Well I don’t want to start arguing about this.
I’m talking from what I have experienced and heard from several preachers.

You don’t necessarily need to approach another person or a pastor to pray a prayer or confessions of sin prayer before you are forgiven.
God sees all our move every where. If you can be sincere in your heart to pour it out in your closet and be ready to live rightly he would give you peace that would assured you that you have been relieved from condemnation.
The Holy Spirit might now direct you to meet a spirit filled person for guidance
Kobojunkie:
God never said being sincere with one's prayers means anything as far as forgiveness of even sins is concerned. undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
sholikay:
1. Well I don’t want to start arguing about this.
I’m talking from what I have experienced and heard from several preachers.

2. You don’t necessarily need to approach another person or a pastor to pray a prayer or confessions of sin prayer before you are forgiven.

3. God sees all our move every where. If you can be sincere in your heart to pour it out in your closet and be ready to live rightly he would give you peace that would assured you that you have been relieved from condemnation.

4. The Holy Spirit might now direct you to meet a spirit filled person for guidance
1. Ever considered that all you have ever heard from all of those people are wrong? If not, maybe you should start. undecided

2. Indeed you don't. Matter of fact, Jesus Christ said that those who belong to Him pray in secret and in silence -- and this includes when asking for forgiveness- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided

3. God sees everything doesn't mean God accepts or is honored by everything we do. Obedience is the key in the Kingdom of God. So if one does not first obey God's teachings and commandments, will God answer one's prayers for forgiveness? undecided

4. For what purpose would God need to do this if one already lives in obedience of His teachings and commandments? undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by SocialJustice: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tboy222:

There is nothing like unpardonable sin. Ask for forgiveness from God, believe you are forgiven and move on. If there are consequences as a result of what you did though, you should focus on resolving that else you're fine.
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by sholikay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
If we are to obey God God’s commandments through our self will or power, many would have died or been stunted as a Christian.
We can perfectly obey God through Jesus christ( I think John 14:6) Which point out that Jesus is the way the truth and life.
Jesus Christ doesn’t condemn sinner and he is not subjecting any one to receive forgiveness of sin through anyone else, except to a God directly.
But after his death on the cross, we can access God through him. Because it’s through him we can perfectly obey God(romans 8:1)
If you pray a prayer of confession,as a sinner sincerely in your closet for repentance of a grievous sin, Christ will never condemn you,or force you to go and meet your pastor first before he forgives you. No! he will still accept your prayers.

Except if you feel strongly to meet a spirit filled person. Then no wahala.

What is important is your prayer and sincerity, irrespective of the location

Kobojunkie:
1. Ever considered that all you have ever heard from all of those people are wrong? If not, maybe you should start. undecided

2. Indeed you don't. Matter of fact, Jesus Christ said that those who belong to Him pray in secret and in silence -- and this includes when asking for forgiveness- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 undecided

3. God sees everything doesn't mean God accepts or is honored by everything we do. Obedience is the key in the Kingdom of God. So if one does not first obey God's teachings and commandments, will God answer one's prayers for forgiveness? undecided

4. For what purpose would God need to do this if one already lives in obedience of His teachings and commandments? undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
sholikay:
1. If we are to obey God God’s commandments through our self will or power, many would have died or been stunted as a Christian.

2. We can perfectly obey God through Jesus christ( I think John 14:6) Which point out that Jesus is the way the truth and life.

3. Jesus Christ doesn’t condemn sinner and he is not subjecting any one to receive forgiveness of sin through anyone else, except to a God directly.
But after his death on the cross, we can access God through him. Because it’s through him we can perfectly obey God(romans 8:1)

4. If you pray a prayer of confession,as a sinner sincerely in your closet for repentance of a grievous sin, Christ will never condemn you,or force you to go and meet your pastor first before he forgives you. No! he will still accept your prayers.

5. Except if you feel strongly to meet a spirit filled person. Then no wahala.

6. What is important is your prayer and sincerity, irrespective of the location
1. Where in the Gospels did Jesus Christ expressly indicate to His followers that they are not to willfully obey His teachings and commandments? undecided

2. The quoted verse says absolutely nothing of any of what you claim. "The Way" is indicative of God's Law, and Jesus Christ is God's Law in the Kingdom of God hence the reason why in John 14 vs 15 - 20 , He explains that those who love Him, those who belong to Him, are those who obey His teachings and commandments; His friends are those who do as He says --- John 15 vs 14 undecided

3. From the very beginning--- talking about from even Adam --- God has always required perfect/holy obedience from mankind. The command, " Be ye perfect/Holy, even as your God is perfect/Holy!", is also found in God's Old Law of Moses aka the Constitution of the Nation of Israel in the Land of Canaan, so perfect obedience has been God's mandate even before Jesus Christ and it remains so even to this day as God's Law is Everlasting. undecided

4. Your pastors and mogs are instead mentioned as false teachers and false prophets in the Gospels. So no one who obeys Jesus Christ would seek them out to begin with since He warned against such. undecided

5. Well, the question is why would a one who supposedly already believes in Jesus Christ need to visit any of such? undecided

6. Jesus Christ Himself indicated that location is of importance - Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - , sincerity was not even indicated as being of any importance, and this in all of the gospels. undecided
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by petra1(m): 5:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Tboy222:

I am spirit filled Christian you can reach me privately. You have not committed unpardonable sin . Either its murder or adultery. if you repent genuinely God forgives.

One sure way to know you haven't committed Unpardonable sin is the fact that you posted this thread. The person who cas committed Unpardonable Sin will not have conscience or concern to be bothered about sinning against God. This thread shows you have conscience even though you did a wrong and you're concerned about it , but that only means your heart us still right with God. If you want to discus further kindly reach me
Re: Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled by kumbhuru: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Tboy222:

Try to see a psychiatrist too.seems you have some mental issues

(1) (Reply)

Grace To Hate Sin And Love Righteousness / Catholic Priest Refuses To Give Communion To Parishioners Without PVC (video) / Nigerian Christian Obsession Over Witchcraft Is Non-christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.