Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2632 Views)

I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? / Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style / How To Divorce My Nigerian Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tegax(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: . by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Eheen, wetin com happen?why do you want a divorce?
Re: . by tegax(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: . by tegax(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: . by tegax(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: . by Johndoe100(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
As you have made up your mind to divorce your hubby, what exactly are you doing here? What do you want from us? Your story is very funny, in my opinion totally false. Your guy was earning 17000? That is what they pay houseboys in Nigeria, but he wanted to marry? Rubbish.
He then got demoted and was earning what? 10000? Please don't insult us.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
My exact thoughts.
The cabal is at work again with their multiple forum identities.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
This OP registered in 2010,and up till now has just twelve posts including the four she has made today.
Clear case of multiple registrations if I have ever seen one.
Nice try by ladies,but a pretty dumb story.
Re: . by Russialane(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
nonsense get the Bleep out of this place, RUBBISSSSSSSSSSSSH shocked
Re: . by Russialane(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
INSHORT good for you were u forced into marrying him coming on here talking rubbish tongue
Re: . by SisiKill1: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2011
Aaaah! The Usual Suspects from The Let's Destroy The Feminist Cabal Movement.

Can I get the contract to cater your August meeting?  cheesy cheesy

Oh don't worry, I won't poison y'all. . .my order of arsenic will arrive in 4-6wks.

You are safe. . . for  now!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: . by obowunmi(m): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2011
@ OP: don't you have your own two hands ? Can't you go look for work ?!

First mistake you made was marrying a poor man. Now, get your ass up and go look for work.
Re: . by tegax(m): 2:15am On Aug 28, 2011
Too bad anyway. So u all feel that i'll take my time to cook up some false story and post over here? I rest my case. Guess i made d wrong move at the first place by seeking for advice from this forum. Another lesson well learnt. i'm out
Re: . by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 28, 2011
For once I agree with the guy. So you were trying to make babies with the 1700naira he was earning? are you crazy? which kain stipulated years are you talking about?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2011
tegax:

Too bad anyway. So u all feel that i'll take my time to cook up some false story and post over here? I rest my case. Guess i made d wrong move at the first place by seeking for advice from this forum. Another lesson well learnt. i'm out

You are proberbly running away to dig up another on line identity in order to post more BS.
You are BUSTED!!!
D,umb foot soldier.We are waiting for your masters.
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2011
You want to divorce your husband for being broke and insisting on not making babies when he was broke?

Thank God for your life
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2011
^^ Seriously. She is here complaining that she is divorcing him cos his broke, and she is still here telling us that he refused to make babies with her. Who will take care of the kids? her mother? For once I have to agree with a broke azzed dude's decision.

Unbefuckinlievable
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2011
You don see say some women get issues

When both of them should run away from baby making

salary of 17k that was reduced, A salary that cant even cater for him and wife and you wan add pikin put for the wahala
Re: . by Russialane(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2011
@sisi Kill will you be the secretary general in the August movement? nonsense
Re: . by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

You don see say some women get issues

When both of them should run away from baby making

salary of 17k that was reduced, A salary that cant even cater for him and wife and you wan add pikin put for the wahala

Do you really believe that dumb story.
My advise to the feminists:When you want to make a brother look bad with your fake epistles,sit down and reason properly before you compose your usual tales by moonlight.
17000 Naira reduced to what?
The mind boggles.
Re: . by SisiKill1: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2011
If you know your response isn't biased, you won't be afraid to answer naa!

Scaredy Cat! Scaredy Cat! Scareeeeedy Cat!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: . by Russialane(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2011
@sisi kill am on to you grin grin
Re: . by Russialane(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
@chaircover there you go girl welcome home grin grin
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
Washere Chaircover, Everytime I read posts like this, I like to remind you of that omoge you owe me.

Someone was complaining her husband doesnt work, now another is complaining he makes only 17k, Does she want him to print money when he cant get a better job?yet she wants to make kids in this condition.

SOme women get married thinking it would solve all their financial problems
Re: . by SisiKill1: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Russialane:

@sisi kill am on to you grin grin
Lmao! For where!!!

I'm like the wind, bro!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: . by SisiKill1: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Washere Chaircover, Everytime I read posts like this, I like to remind you of that omoge you owe me.

Someone was complaining her husband doesnt work, now another is complaining he makes only 17k, Does she want him to print money when he cant get a better job?yet she wants to make kids in this condition.

SOme women get married thinking it would solve all their financial problems
Is it a sin to want your husband to better hissef? cry
Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: . by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hopefully the man makes a headway soon and the woman can leave to wherever she wants.

Do you think the guy cant notice how his sweetheart treated him in times of lack?
Re: . by ronkebp(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
The girl shouldn't have married him in the first place, 17,000 naira is not enough to buy pure water for a month, while would you want to marry with 17,000 naira, is that not the beginning of poverty, ?? especially since you as the wife is still a student.
Re: . by Russialane(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
poverty in nairaland cool cool
Re: . by potscrew: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
from d write-up, there are indications of d husband being very nonchalant to her like an insecure husband.while doing her nysc, he doesn't even ask how she's doing? anyways, thank God there aren't children yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. / My Mother / Picture This: Sheep Among Wolves, What Do You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.