Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) (43412 Views)

My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / BREAKING!!! Ebonyi Man Challenges Jesus, Fasts For 41 Days & Night(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Moferere: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Obi will still fail undecided

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Centcanada: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Harryj12:
Hypocrite. Event wen he nova even go before election
e dey pain you e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by dam2000(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Which state is Tinubu wife from

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Glorifield circus.

Go into ur huz and worship mean it..even if ur voice is crooked. A crooked voice that worships in spirit and truth is worth more to him Than a great voice that has been commercialized.
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Risingblue008(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
The number of foolish people in Nigeria
I'm not talking about supporters of obi, I'm talking about those ones that attend the so called experience like a ritual.
Ask hem why they attend experience or what they gain from it, nothing tangible

I never knew ur mum feed u with a cowbell milk from infant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Naira20: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
There's always a first time.
Has Tinubu ever campaigned in Delta State since 2015?
Has he gone to Gbaramatu kingdom before last month?

Forget story, Peter will visit new grounds.That's not hypocrisy.Try to understand the word you use.
Harryj12:

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by 77up(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
This guy na joke grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by PHIPEX(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
I'm not talking about supporters of obi, I'm talking about those ones that attend the so called experience like a ritual.
Mr wise man, You that did not go what did you gain last night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by spagettiluv: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
ednut1:
When he wan go mosque on Friday
RCCG,SHILOH,DEEPER LIFE,HOTR crowds dey deceive him.
The were¥ wan bank on the Christians vote thinking it will make him president grin
Obi is a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by spagettiluv: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
dam2000:
Which state is Tinubu wife from
delta state
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by nnamdi640: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Harryj12:
Is there anything worst than Tinubu telling us that he can make Nigeria better meanwhile the government he brought in and so much trusted have messed the economy of this country up and yet he feels he can't sell the ideas to his trusted government. It is never a sin and it is not called hypocrite when you visit places you haven't visit before to ask for assistance. You should know that one thing will lead to another.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Curious345: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Next commander in chief
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by KINGS100(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
As if your wailing will help anybody. Take this for your patronage
ATLIEN2027:
Pastor President?

This pandora pathological liar Obi tuary trying to turn Nigeria into a Church.
Christinization of Nigeria by this IPOB terrorist project is already a failed project.
Mumu man will be pronouncing important national statements from a Church podium, we need a President not a Pastor wanna be.
Brainwashed retarded Religious fanatical IPOB terrorist zombidient fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Bennycollins: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
dazzlingd:
How does it affect you?
Those who indulge in ritual and satanic transaction here and there are foolish abi?
This your own brand of wisdom ehn, it has serious K-leg. Psychiatrist is urgently needed!
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Curious345: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu is not even eligible to contest
nnamdi640:
Is there anything worst than Tinubu telling us that he can make Nigeria better meanwhile the government he brought in and so much trusted have messed the economy of this country up and yet he feels he can't sell the ideas to his trusted government. It is never a sin and it is not called hypocrite when you visit places you haven't visit before to ask for assistance. You should know that one thing will lead to another.
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by nnamdi640: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moferere:
Obi will still fail undecided
Let see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Curious345: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
spagettiluv:
RCCG,SHILOH,DEEPER LIFE,HOTR crowds dey deceive him.
The were¥ wan bank on the Christians vote thinking it will make him president grin
Obi is a clown

Stop sounding petty

Obj , Jonathan , attended church programmes for campaign ops..

It's not a new thing .. it also happens in Europe and America ..

Stop being an heediot

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by assholemods: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Worship Him in spirit and truth. Nobody in the crowd was bribed to be there. Organic gathering.
Did they gather there because of Obi?
Obi or no Obi the place is always packed anytime they have the program. You all should stop mixing spiritual matters with politics.
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Curious345: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Greenwood18:
Am yet to imagine the route Peter Obi will use to win 2023 general election. With the north as a major determinant of Nigeria's next president.
Anything is possible!!!!!
okay since you don't know the road or route ; can you now kindly surrender , disable your moniker and sleep for 6months ?
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Ameoba300: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

May you not die of hate.
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by julaion: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

Are you normal?

Did you read what I wrote
Why wouldn't you mind your business or are you that stupid?
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by onuman: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Worship Him in spirit and truth. Nobody in the crowd was bribed to be there. Organic gathering.

I was prpeplexed by the huge crowd of Nigeria's professionals in Westminster, London, marching for Peter Obi, a shortwhile ago.
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:
Best way Obi is reaching to his base without spending shishi

Base without pvc

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Xbba56: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Bestmanfornow: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Base without pvc
Na only APC supporters get PVC Otondo
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by casualobserver: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:
Best way Obi is reaching to his base without spending shishi

One thing for sure, the next president of a Nigeria will be a Muslim. The more you make your campaign about religion, the more you lose the votes of the religion that is in the majority and the region where religion matters.

Go and campaign in the north….no! It is southern churches he will be using to campaign up and down. A strategy that is a waste of time because in the SW we don’t care about religion. Everybody in the SW has relatives , close friends from other religions. As you can see Tinubu is a Muslim, his children are Christian, Adeleke is a Muslim his brother (Davido’s father) is Christian. A SW man will make noise about religion but he will still vote for the person he feels is more competent, so preaching to the SW based on religion is a waste of time and effort.

Ps: I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by slivertongue: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
assholemods:

Did they gather there because of Obi?
Obi or no Obi the place is always packed anytime they have the program. You all should stop mixing spiritual matters with politics.

You rushed to mention my post without understanding what I wrote. That gathering had nothing to do with politics so don't drag me into it
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by Msports: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
slivertongue:
Very true
Re: Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) by 2blessed01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pastor President?

This pandora pathological liar Obi tuary trying to turn Nigeria into a Church.
Christinization of Nigeria by this IPOB terrorist project is already a failed project.
Mumu man will be pronouncing important national statements from a Church podium, we need a President not a Pastor wanna be.
Brainwashed retarded Religious fanatical IPOB terrorist zombidient fools.
It's too early to weep bro... wait till Feb....and remember to use ur APV.... Sorry ur APC to vote in ur old druggie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Damilola Bamiloye And Emmanuella Mike Wedding Photos / Faith Oyedepo: You're Under Demonic Influence If You Question Your Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.