Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Make Your First ₦100,000!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Make Your First ₦100,000!!! (252 Views)

I Was Condemned For Returning ₦100,000 Forgotten By Passenger – Tricyclist / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your First ₦100,000!!! by FubbiEkong01(m): 4:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Make Your First ₦100,000!!!

If you are just starting out in business (online or physical) or you want to be self-employed and you have no idea on where to make your first ₦100,000 from, or you have saved up some money in a bank account and you want to invest it (which is very recommended...what is your money doing in the bank)
Then this little article is for you!!!

This is not professional advice, it is a point of view from personal experience.

You have the option of taking it or leaving it!!!

Here's how I recommend you go about it.

1. Make An Investment In Yourself!!!

This appears to be so simple and obvious, but most people do not do it.

The most important investment you will ever make is a financial investment in yourself.

There are 4 simple ways to invest in yourself...
1 - Learn!!!
2- Practice!!!
3- Learn some more!!!
4- Practice even more!!!
100% money back guarantee.

What's the deal
The more skilled you become, the more money you will be able to make.

Everything else can be taken from you, but the self-investment cannot be taken away.
Money follows competence, courage, and consistency.

The more better a person you become, the more money you will make.

2. Start A Supplementary Business!!!

What is a supplementary business
No... It has nothing to do with drug supplements you take.

Supplementary businesses are those that are started by leveraging an existing business or traffic (something or somewhere you find that a lot of people are interested in or people go to get something.)

For example: You have a friend, or you know someone that sells clothes... Male or female clothes... You can easily partner with them so they can sell shoes on your behalf too, and you split the profits, or however your arrangement is ( invest in yourself and learn how to negotiate and convince people to do something you want)!!!

For those of you that will say that sort of thing requires money and you don't have the money for it, then you can do something else, and this is one that I have personally done myself.
I sold things on Jumia and made money with absolutely no capital involved. You can use any online store at all.

I had a friend who worked in a phone and accessories store, and I approached my friend one day and made a deal that was hard to refuse, so I had access to phones and everything else that was there, and I would easily put it online, add my own price and sell it... Give my friend the actual amount of whatever the item was and I'll keep the rest.

That's just what I did... You can do whatever you know will be easier for you and work best for you.

There are a lot of businesses out there that you can start with no capital at all.

3. Learn A High-Paying Skill

There is a difference between a high-income job (such as working in oil companies) and a high-income profession (such as Medicine) and a high-paying skill (such as marketing, trading forex or crypto, creating artwork, etc.)

The first two require more time and training as well as resources, but the last one can be learned in months, and the money made can be very well compared!!!

Believe it or not, there are high-income programmers who earn significantly more than doctors or lawyers (high income professions).

My advice is to learn a high-paying skill that will help you in making more money.

Spend money or time on courses and trainings in that area.

You can take my trainings on how to learn a high-paying skill such as making and selling Digital artwork known as NFTs online and also my Self-investment trainings.
There's a link to join at the end of the article.

WhatsApp - https:///sajo1n

4. Create Daily Income Streams

Daily income streams are businesses that give you cash on a daily basis. Even if it is ₦5000 everyday, it is better than nothing or waiting till the end of the month before you see money to do what you want.

The most common online daily income streams are selling products on e-commerce stores such as Jumia, Konga... etc, also selling digital products such as eBooks, courses, and videos to people or training people on the internet.

I have a few income streams, and I make money from them daily.

I sell digital products and artwork, I am a trader, and a social media/website manager.
It is advisable to do things you can manage properly, so you'll also have time for yourself, family and friends, which is very important!!!

Know how to develop a digital product or service or reselling a working one.

For instance, I spent ₦50,000 to learn how to sell digital artwork (NFTs) online and in less than 2 weeks I got over ₦100,000 from that single income stream alone(I can show you how to begin.)

That is it for today... Thank you very much for going through the article.
You've taken your first step in Self-investment.

If you have any further questions or you want to know more about anything I've said above, feel free to *message* me anytime any day.

WhatsApp - https:///sajo1n

Twitter - @princefubbi

(1) (Reply)

The 24 Success Principles You Must Learn in 2023 / If Earning 10-27k Per Week Isn't Too Much For You / Which Hand Work Is The Best To Learn: Painting, Programming And Plumbing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.