Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement (28990 Views)

Nigerian Man Bursts Into Tears After Iphone 12 He Purchased Displays Itel Logo / Two Ladies In Tears, After Iphone 13 They Bought Boots As Android Phones (video) / Huawei Punishes Staff After Iphone Used For Official Happy New Year Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by henrygold100: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Pls is it advisable to buy iPhone with a replaced battery. My iphone 6 battery was replaced but it's not showing the b3 percentage again.

I want to buy iPhone xs max with a replaced battery. Is it a good decision

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by dopedan(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2022
henrygold100:
Pls is it advisable to buy iPhone with a replaced battery. My iphone 6 battery was replaced but it's not showing the b3 percentage again.

Don’t buy replaced battery plz, u can hardly get original battery, its better to buy original battery with low battery health

41 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by henrygold100: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
dopedan:

Don’t buy replaced battery plz, u can hardly get original battery, its better to buy original battery with low battery health
the guy has replaced the battery already. I can’t say if it’s the original one or not
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
It is better to be patient and get follow come like Peter obi than buying fake like Tinubu or overused like Atiku....

Buy wisely and vote wisely - very important

205 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by iykofias(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Tailolowo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mmm okay
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Recite(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Never advisable to buy any phone that has changed battery or that the battery is weak. Just buy another one with stronger battery life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
I am back from my 3 days ban

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by nosem: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Android still rocks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Jay5mie: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you see Ba3 health 100% my brother run!! e get why cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Goahead(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Save up and buy something newer.
Xs max is a dinosaur.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Fiscus105(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
henrygold100:

Why struggling to use iphone? Why can't you go for lesser phone which is new entirely.

I'm very sure you will use lesser phone to do exactly what u want to use iphone for.

My brother, life is not a competition ok

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by olusam4: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
And so?

Buy your property and sell your property through tiao kingdom property. Thank you
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Yaxica(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Recite:
Never advisable to buy any phone that has changed battery or that the battery is weak. Just buy another one with stronger battery life
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Goldbw122(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
That is the problem I am having with my Gionee phone, once I charge the battery that phone life was never the same again, I just can't get the original battery any more.. too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Gkay1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't know how people use to cope with phone that the battery don't last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brownshoe: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Let play draft

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Secondt44(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nothing is wrong with it. If the battery can last moderately. If you're concern about battery health showing on your phone, go for London used then.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Wjames440(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jay5mie:
If you see Ba3 health 100% my brother run!! e get why cheesy cheesy

Huh!!! My brother abeg change your orientation oo. Bought my 13 uk used and battery still dey 100 since 4months now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Mophor: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Jay5mie: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wjames440:

Huh!!! My brother abeg change your orientation oo. Bought my 13 uk used and battery still dey 100 since 4months now.

How many people dun use 13 drop for Naija? you got a good phone.

No try buy X to 12 with 100%

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Follow the advice at the top.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Sazredeu: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NobleSeed(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
haven't heard after changing iphone 6 battery and the battery health no longer showing except the battery is bad .
Iphone xs max can only show battery health after replacement if the engineer that change it knows what he's doing.
There is always a chip at the tip of the follow come battery, which doesn't follow the new one,so when changing it you put the chip on the new one so as to show the phone battery health after replacement.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by inoki247: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
lol shey people still dey use iPhone 6 ni...

When I dey use iPhone 6 and change my battery the battery came with 100% which I still use for long before I sell it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by turawaa(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
henrygold100:

Something isn’t adding up...

If you change iPhone 6 battery, the battery percentage will be on 100% (new battery) or UK used battery will display the percentage of the battery 87% or 85% for iPhone 6 up to iPhone X.

From Xr upward , if you change the battery it will show Dash (-) that doesn’t means its won’t function or last long...

Ask the seller to give you a week guaranty...within 2-3days you will detect if the battery is good.

Remember don’t use android adapter with iphone cable to charge iPhone.(if u know, u know)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by alobright17(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
henrygold100:

Depending on where you made the replacement if you go to official Apple store the replacement will have no issues at all because they're going to use the original spare parts, but you see those roadside guys they can make you regret, what they know is how to repair low grade phones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by alobright17(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
henrygold100:
the guy has replaced the battery already. I can’t say if it’s the original one or not
if the replacement isn't done at the official Apple store I bet the battery can never be original. Avoid that phone.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
There is nothing wrong with replacement battery

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by akanbiaa(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Okay
For access to uplifting motivational and inspiring wisdom status messages on Whatsapp,reply to this number 0.8.1.0.0.8.9.0.8.9.1
with how you want your name saved and remember to save our contact to activate viewing of the status messages.
Remember to remove the full stops after the phone numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Econet Begins Construction Of $100m Data Centre In Lagos / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.