Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement (29275 Views)

Nigerian Man Bursts Into Tears After Iphone 12 He Purchased Displays Itel Logo / Two Ladies In Tears, After Iphone 13 They Bought Boots As Android Phones (video) / Huawei Punishes Staff After Iphone Used For Official Happy New Year Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by darediamond(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
It is better to be patient and get follow come like Peter obi than buying fake like Tinubu or overused like Atiku....

Buy wisely and vote wisely - very important
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Chopcy29: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am back from my 3 days ban

Make we fry corn say you come back from a 3days ban?. Just comon 3days you don call hypeman

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Samuel807(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2022
henrygold100:
Pls is it advisable to buy iPhone with a replaced battery? My iPhone 6 battery was replaced but it's not showing the b3 percentage again.

I want to buy an iPhone xs max with a replaced battery. Is it a good decision
I would advise you to go for a brand-new iPhone that your budget can accommodate instead of buying a used phone with battery wahala.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Hsk001: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Yes it’s a good one, you can buy.
I replaced my 11 ba3 and Iswr it’s over 7month working perfect.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Gfrank07:

Werey, where d follow come dey come from, China abi Egypt?

If you do not understand an idiomatic expression, then your schooling has some errors....
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Newyorkitis(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Welcome back ooo.

Why were you banned, please?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Gbagura: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
should be around 50$
Where is apple store in Lagos pls?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by justmondris: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Jay5mie:
If you see Ba3 health 100% my brother run!! e get why cheesy cheesy

This is the same problem I am having. I have changed my IPhone battery twice and it keeps showing battery health 100 but it only last for
Like 2hours. Please can you throw more light on this?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by FOOTSOLDIER1: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Newyorkitis:

Welcome back ooo.

Why were you banned, please?

Anti-Agbadoism grin

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
It is better to be patient and get follow come like Peter obi than buying fake like Tinubu or overused like Atiku....

Buy wisely and vote wisely - very important

You're wicked, causing depression and no and headache to urchins grin grin
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:

How did you do it?

I was ban in 2020 on travel section. No reason was provided, I guess twas a mistake though. Anyway, they promised to unban me in 2022, and I'm patiently waiting
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

i can see you want us to continue in this petitness. Every one in life has regrets i do you too have yours. What did Ojukwu wife said about Peter Obi when she was opening raining curse on him? The pensioners and strikin doctors that protested during Peter Obi tenure as governor of Anambra state what did they say about his personality? What did El rufai said about Peter Obi during the 2011 guber election? What did the Ubah brothers said about Peter Obi that you can remember? Listen if you want to judge a man don't follow or focus what some one said about them rather use what you have personally seen or witness okay. Politics is a dirty game people will malign and slander you just to bring you down

Oga, all the cases you mentioned about Peter Obi have all been resolved and cleared, but Atiku and OBJ did not resolve on that matter till date, that is why Atiku has not visited OBJ or gotten any support from OBJ...
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Kimiso(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
henrygold100:
Pls is it advisable to buy iPhone with a replaced battery. My iphone 6 battery was replaced but it's not showing the b3 percentage again.

I want to buy iPhone xs max with a replaced battery. Is it a good decision
dont
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Kimiso(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Recite:
Never advisable to buy any phone that has changed battery or that the battery is weak. Just buy another one with stronger battery life
not just any phone but iPhones only, because many android phones with replaced battery works perfectly fine than the follow come battery
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

How did you do it?

I was ban in 2020 on travel section. No reason was provided, I guess twas a mistake though. Anyway, they promised to unban me in 2022, and I'm patiently waiting

Na grace bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga, all the cases you mentioned about Peter Obi have all been resolved and cleared, but Atiku and OBJ did not resolve on that matter till date, that is why Atiku has not visited OBJ or gotten any support from OBJ...

I can understand why you think the issues I mentioned have been resolved.. but you have to show where the El Rufai issues was resolved how many of you attended the peace meeting.. haven said that, I don't know where it is written that OBJ must support you before you must become president, or that any One that has personal issues with OBJ can't be president.. did Buhari had good relationship with OBJ before he became president? Atiku personal with OBJ has nothing to do with him becoming president.. how many ex Anambra governors are supporting Peter Obi presidential ambition? GEJ is supporting Atiku mind you..
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

I can understand why you think the issues I mentioned have been resolved.. but you have to show where the El Rufai issues was resolved how many of you attended the peace meeting.. haven said that, I don't know where it is written that OBJ must support you before you must become president, or that any One that has personal issues with OBJ can't be president.. did Buhari had good relationship with OBJ before he became president? Atiku personal with OBJ has nothing to do with him becoming president.. how many ex Anambra governors are supporting Peter Obi presidential ambition? GEJ is supporting Atiku mind you..

OBJ was Atiku's boss, I would take his words seriously, Atiku was also indicted in lots of corruption cases...
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Sammy101111(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2022
henrygold100:
Pls is it advisable to buy iPhone with a replaced battery. My iphone 6 battery was replaced but it's not showing the b3 percentage again.

I want to buy iPhone xs max with a replaced battery. Is it a good decision

Once you change and iPhone battery from the follow come the battery life percent will not show again it will only be showing 100% even if the change battery is bad .

It advice able to buy a iPhone XS Max with change battery but the percent will not show but if the new battery is original it should last longer than the follow come but it will not show you the battery life percent

You can buy it but the battery as to be original
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

OBJ was Atiku's boss, I would take his words seriously, Atiku was also indicted in lots of corruption cases...

That's your business... OBJ can be your God after all the accusation you taking about didn't happened yesterday, when you guys were supporting Atiku in 2019 you didn't know that the OBJ's allegations existed? Oh what should I expect after OBJ endorsed Peter Obi he suddenly became your God.. stop being an hypocrite okay.. bring the corruption allegations against Atiku Let me the endless ones against Peter Obi and OBJ.. I am waiting for you okay..
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

That's your business... OBJ can be your God after all the accusation you taking about didn't happened yesterday, when you guys were supporting Atiku in 2019 you didn't know that the OBJ's allegations existed? Oh what should I expect after OBJ endorsed Peter Obi he suddenly became your God.. stop being an hypocrite okay.. bring the corruption allegations against Atiku Let me the endless ones against Peter Obi and OBJ.. I am waiting for you okay..

We supported Atiku in 2019 because he was a lesser evil to Buhari, now there is better option, we will always go for the best viable option available...
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

We supported Atiku in 2019 because he was a lesser evil to Buhari, now there is better option, we will always go for the best viable option available...

Peter Obi is a saint I know... Atiku is evil.. yet Peter Obi agreed to be a VP to an evil Man tells about his personality.. light and darkness have nothing in common... Mind you no known politician is a saint... except you want to be mischievous... I will vote Atiku because he has never for once told Nigerians that He's a saint like Peter Obi is doing now..
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

Peter Obi is a saint I know... Atiku is evil.. yet Peter Obi agreed to be a VP to an evil Man tells about his personality.. light and darkness have nothing in common... Mind you no known politician is a saint... except you want to be mischievous... I will vote Atiku because he has never for once told Nigerians that He's a saint like Peter Obi is doing now..

No one says Peter Obi is a saint, but he is the best among the major contenders...
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Sified(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Seems you know what you're talking about.
Do you replace iPhone batteries?
NobleSeed:
haven't heard after changing iphone 6 battery and the battery health no longer showing except the battery is bad .
Iphone xs max can only show battery health after replacement if the engineer that change it knows what he's doing.
There is always a chip at the tip of the follow come battery, which doesn't follow the new one,so when changing it you put the chip on the new one so as to show the phone battery health after replacement.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NobleSeed(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
I don't
But I deals on apple products
Sified:
Seems you know what you're talking about.
Do you replace iPhone batteries?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

No one says Peter Obi is a saint, but he is the best among the major contenders...

There should be criteria for naming some one the best. What makes you think Peter Obi is the best? Because he's from South East? Because he's keep quoting figures and statistics that are sometimes false? Because he's no longer in PDP? Who crowned him the Best actually?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Sified(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
I seee, alright kindly check your mail for business.
NobleSeed:
I don't
But I deals on apple products
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NobleSeed(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
okay
Sified:
I seee, alright kindly check your mail for business.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

There should be criteria for naming some one the best. What makes you think Peter Obi is the best? Because he's from South East? Because he's keep quoting figures and statistics that are sometimes false? Because he's no longer in PDP? Who crowned him the Best actually?

I want a president that I made president to be answerable to me and not the one who feels he made himself president, Peter Obi has no corruption case with any agency...
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
Brendaniel:

I want a president that I made president to be answerable to me and not the one who feels he made himself president, Peter Obi has no corruption case with any agency...

So you mean if Peter Obi becomes president he will give you his personal phone number or what? I don't understand what you mean answerable to me? Remind me of the corruption cases Atiku have with EFCC AND ICPC.. I have forgotten them..
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Brendaniel: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
NessFortunate:

So you mean if Peter Obi becomes president he will give you his personal phone number or what? I don't understand what you mean answerable to me? Remind me of the corruption cases Atiku have with EFCC AND ICPC.. I have forgotten them..

When I say me, I mean Nigerians, not politicians...

as for Atiku and corruption

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

https://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Careente7(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
I changed my iPhone 6 battery and it’s working perfect and fine
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by turawaa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
brownshooga:

Why please?

Android Charger has a higher output than Iphone Charger.

iPhones charger are of 2 types

10-15watt for iPhone 6 to XSmas/Iphone 11

20-35watt for Iphone 11proMax to 14pro max

Noted: when you used a higher output charger for a lower iPhones, its causes the Charging IC (U2) to spoil. Eg when plug , its shows only battery without ONing or without increasing the battery percentage.

The problem is repairable but costly

So why not buy appropriate charger for appropriate phone to avoid the story that touch...

Incase you need iPhones or Accessories
I based in Ilorin and do deliveries nationwide.
081-660-679-52 call or Whatsapp for Business or Enquiries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hack Nokia E5-00 100% Working / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? / Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.