Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) (1869 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by crownfits: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
It was the first day of the session and a new direct entry student, Mensah, a Ghanaian, joined the class in one of Nigeria's universities.

The Lecturer said, "let's begin by reviewing some Nigeria history."

The Lecturer asked who said, "I shall return to die in the land of my fathers?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Mensah, who had his hand up.

Mensah replied: "King Jaja of Opobo, 1875" "very good!" said lecturer.

Then she asked again, who said, "The land use act will feed the nation?"

Again, no response except from Mensah: " Obasanjo, 1976."

The Lecturer snapped at the class; "Class, you should be ashamed. Mensah, who is new to our Country, knows more about its' history than you do."

The Lecturer heard a loud whisper: "Ghana must go" "who said that?" she demanded, Mensah put his hand up, "Buhari 1984."

At that point, a student in the back scornfully said; "Hmmm, you think you are smart?" The Lecturer glared and asked; "All right! Now, who said that?" Again, Mensah said, "Babangida to Abiola, 1992"

Now furious, another student yelled; "Oh yeah! Eat this!" Mensah jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouting to the Lecturer, "Indian mistress giving an apple to Abacha, 1992"

Now, with almost mob hyseria, someone said; "You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you." Mensah frantically yelled at the at the top of his voice; "Chris Uba to Ngige, 2004!"

The Lecturer fainted, and as the class gathered around her on the floor, someone said; "Oh shit, we're in Big trouble now!" Mensah whispered; "Chimaroke Nnamani, Ayodele Fayose and Lucky Igbinedon 2007 "

Someone angrily said; "Dont answer him, he is a fool" Mensah smiled replied; "Obansanjo to IBB, 2011"

www.facebook.com/Crownfitjoa

Re: Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by zealot4me(f): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
****laffing seriously***  grin
Re: Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by StudioCFR(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
I see u poster

weldone grin
Re: Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by chumakk: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
creative jokesmiley. But i will arrest you for joking with ibb & obj:p
Re: Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by glolove: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
lolz, na u try pass
Re: Central Bank Of Jokes(cbj) by mikuz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Lol. Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

Things To Say When Caught Sleeping At Work! / Akpors No Wan Die / Funniest Amazon Review? Man Buys Horse's Head Mask And Leaves Hilarious Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.