Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,700 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

3 Ways We Sow Seeds Into our Future: Very Important Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Ways We Sow Seeds Into our Future: Very Important Message (279 Views)

8 Important Ways We Can Be Delivered Totally From Sins / Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways We Sow Seeds Into our Future: Very Important Message by constancefriday(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
The 3 ways seeds are sown into your future.

The state of the present is a product of the seeds that were sown in the past.
The state of the future will be the product of the type of seeds that you or me or we are sowing today.
Can I ask you my dear Friend, what kind of seed are you sowing today?

The bad state of the present for anybody is the product of a bad seed that was sown in the past while the good state of the present for anybody is the product of good seeds sown in the past.

The future, your future, my future, our future is being built right now as we speak with and through the 3 seeds that I'm going to talk about today.

I want to teach about the 3 ways through which seeds are sown in the present to be reaped in the nearest future and if you want your future to be great try to make sure all the seeds you sow today through the 3 means I'm going to mention right now are all good ones.

1. YOUR THOUGHTS:

Your mind is a fertile soil or ground in which the state of your future begins to blossom.
Victory in the nearest future begins in the mind, and so does it's opposite.
The Bible teaches us to "be on guard" always of the kind of thoughts you or me or we nurture or incubate in our minds.
Being limited in life begins in the mind, limitlessness in life also begins in the mind.
"Guard your heart with all dues diligence, for out of it flows out the issues of life.
- Proverbs 4:23
Also Read Proverbs 23:7

2. YOUR WORDS:
If anyone tells you that what you say has no effect on the outcomes of your future, he/she tells a lie.
Your future, my future and our future is shaped by the contents of our words. Words of faith move mountains, while words of doubt, increase their size.
Always learn to declare the "I am" style of affirmation of every good things you want to become or good things you want to see happen in your future.
If you say "I am a trillionaire" up to a thousand times and more, in no distant time it will manifest.
" Never say I'm broke. Always say I am rich"
Please take some time to read
Please read Matthew 12:35, Luke 6:45

3. YOUR ACTIONS:

A million good words without actions to back them up are all empty prattles that eventually turn into failure.
It's the following up of constructive affirmations with constructive decisive actions that turn a chump into a champion.
Integrity is the manifestation of verbal promises as actual actions that fulfil them.
Conclusion:
I endeavor that you take these 3 points serious and make them the best things people know about you are the extreme excellence of your use of words, thought, and actions.

God bless you!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday Ani.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Wednesday 14th December 2022 - Read Now / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/02/2023 / God Vs Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.