Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup (1472 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Discussion / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
[size=13pt]Luke 21:1
International Standard Version
Now Jesus looked up and saw rich people dropping their gifts into the offering box.

Bible in Basic English
And looking up, he saw the men of wealth putting their offerings in the money-box.

Gifts or offerings were dropped in the money-box or offering box, but tithes were not dropped in the offering box. This is proof in the New Testament that money was not giving as tithes in the Temple.

So those who want to eat from the temple or the Church today should be content with the gifts or offering that are dropped in the money-box or offering box[/size]
Re: Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup by abohrandy: 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
seriouly i have never been a fan of all this crab that happen around our local churches here in 9ja

but wait oh where did that "1/10" rule come from? is it in the bible?
Re: Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
abohrandy:

but wait oh where did that "1/10" rule come from? is it in the bible?

It is, but only on the produce from the Holy Land of Isreal and it should be given to the Levites or if you go to war with the enemies and return with spoils of war.
Re: Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup by abohrandy: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
the one that i saw last time while i was in lagos was that the church members had to pay to get those green flyers that they normally use to advertise church programs. they had to pay to get it and they will wear it and move around and do the free advert thing for their church!!!!!

i
Re: Tithe Collection Is The Biggest Deception In Churches Today - Believers Wakeup by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
abohrandy:

the one that i saw last time while i was in lagos was that the church members had to pay to get those green flyers that they normally use to advertise church programs. they had to pay to get it and they will wear it and move around and do the free advert thing for their church!!!!!

[size=13pt]Brain Washing[/size]
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryeDZVhEuAo?[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Incestuous Or Incestual Fantasies Are Allowed And Praised In The Gospel Of indecency / Pastor Chris Erects Massive Billboard-Can Someone Please Confirm How True Is It? / Obadiah777,Joagbaje,goshen360,OLAADEGBU,enigma,Image123,JeSoul,frosbel:Which?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.