Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,320 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Ecounter With A Strange Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Ecounter With A Strange Man (341 Views)

Lover Boy In Trouble Giving Free Ride To A Strange Girl - [afriqtales]s Red / My Friend Saw This Meat In Her Fiancees Fridge (strange Photo) / Strange And Funny Meanings Of Some Yoruba Names In Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ecounter With A Strange Man by Qu23een(f): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
"I'm Andrew the guy you refused to talk with in Uyo."
That was the first thing he said after he stepped on my way.
This afternoon as soon as I stepped out of Day Spring Supermarket, I laid the chicken indomie carton on my head and started walking down the road in search of a keke rider. A certain stranger whistled behind me and when I tuned around he pointed to a picture on his phone.
"This is your picture. Can you remember when you came to Pergusus lounge for Toria's birthday?"
My hand was on my chest, I looked up at him unblinking with surprise I think I was shivering too. Yes, he was a really tall guy.
"I don't know you." I said taking few steps backward as I brought down the carton from my head and clasped it to my side with my right arm while my left hand clutched on my purse. I was actually prepared to run if I had to.
"Don't be cared please it's just a picture I took because I like you and wanted a time away with but you seem to have been so busy with a lot of things ."
"Ohh.." I gasped. I was near death. A picture of me? On his phone? I muttered under my breath Phew.�
"Please can you make a more better explanation? I don't remember you." I tried to be brave, my eyes rambling the ground.
"The guy who who gave you a seat?" He responded with a question.
"Oh oh yay so it was you? I never noticed that .. I'm so sorry."
"It's alright, come over here I can drop you off." He moved sideways towards a toyota camry. "Here's my car."
"What? No no no please my children are at home and are very hungry in no time my husband will be calling me on the phone. I need to go now." I lied, I had to.�
"You are married?" He popped out his eyes in fact his eyes were almost falling out from their sockets.
"I am." I said with a firm look avoiding a smile.
"Oh it's okay sorry ." He started to leave. "I'm very sorry." He said yet again and turned away finally, he didn't look back.

More stories@

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000404634/Romance/FALLING-FOR-THE-ASSASSIN

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Comedy Skit In Nigeria / Fun / Join Whatsapp TV With The Highest Views In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.