Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria (4123 Views)

Free Ultimate Guild Of Starting An Importation Business Without Getting Scammed / Can I Start Up An Importation Business With 200k / How Profitable Is Rental Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by durell(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2011
Honorable NL, please I want sincere help from
you. How do I go about importation business
starting with little capital. And which products is
quite lucrative and country to deal with and how
to avoid been scammed!Honorable NL, please I
want sincere help from you. How do I go about
importation business starting with little capital.
And which products is quite lucrative and country
to deal with and how to avoid been scammed!
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by 9jabizhelp(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2011
hey you just made a right decision, owing to the fact that Nigerian economy is imports dependent. You can make a fortune from it.

The GSM accessories business is wonderful. Memory cards, Phone cover, chargers, bluetooth devices(hands free) etc.

Go to http://alibaba.com and find good companies you can order from or do proper research before starting.

register here for more exposure http://etradeaccess.com

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by harakiri(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
There is no business that isn't profitable so long as you do your visibility study/logistics well. I'm not into imports (I'm into exports). First thing you have to do is make up your mind on what you want to import. Second, you do your study of the current pricing from the source, the current pricing in the wholesale and retail market, the costs involved for transportation and delivery and most importantly, your profit margin. DO NOT go into any business all because someone said there's millions to be made from it. I know people that have brought in container loads of computers/phones/accessories and sold at a loss at computer village. I also know guys that import the most ridiculous things you can think of and yet, they still make a decent profit. It all boils down to logistics. Most important of all, there are a lot of time wasters and scammers out there (from my experience, 7 out of 10 people you'll meet along the way are out to rip you off! ! !). Stay focused and keep your eyes peeled.

Nuff said! ! !

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by durell(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
I appreciate all ur comments. God bless u as am been directed into the right track. Do me more with more advice.
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by adminlo: 12:35am On Sep 21, 2011
mind harkiari if i ask what do u export ?

thanks
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by afolabisegun(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
I have a good guide about alibaba, aliexpress , and amazon here www.importationbiz..com
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
durell: Honorable NL, please I want sincere help from
ur issue is too wide. Cos it sound u are a complete bigginer.well,everything u import into this country is lucrative.but u most note that marketing aspect means at lot.
Check arround u and see what type of goods pple like and willing to pay for.there is some goods that even 10 years old child are willing to pay for.
Lastly, u would've title this thread as WHO CAN PUT ME THROUGH AN IMPORTATION BIZNESS. note.importation business is not a child play.do ur studies well b4 u go into it.as many who claimed the have the guide on importation ,do not even practice it.
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by dav8id(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
durell: Honorable NL, please I want sincere help from
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by MEILYN(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2013
its very profitable...ur seriousness determines ur profit
Re: How Profitable Is An Importation Business In Nigeria by Abrogeezy(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
I know a certain expert in this field, her name is Aderonke Bamidele, she has a high profile of qualifications online and she owns several businesses as well. When it comes to importation business she has nailed it having made a ton of money from it herself. Follow a proven expert in the field of importation, she does a good job at teaching with precision what she has researched and proven. You probably know her already. Information you have access to is what makes you different from another. I can guarantee that the information in this product will show you all the things she has personally researched and she is using to grow her empire as well as helping others.
Here is something she posted below:

WARNING: Don't Buy Any laptop, laptop accessories, mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, Android, tablets, smartphones, children's wear, adult wears, diamond rings, jewelries, health products, weaveon, brazillian, indian, peruvian hair, car accessories, car spare parts, car mp3s and GPS, Wristwatches, sunglasses, rugs, carpet and foot-mats, office
equipments, home appliances, human hair, electronic appliances, home and office furniture Until You Read This Report !!!
You would regret it Later if You Don't Know How to get the Brand New of these items at wholesale prices and at extremely
low cost without travelling abroad. No Custom Wahala, No Delayed Product, Low Shipping Cost, Less Than 5 Days Maximum Delivery, Branded And Top Quality Products At Wholesale Prices.
You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Items at dirt cheap Unless It's Called Stealing! Ready to get yours? Ready to start your own profitable business?
If yes, then follow this link to get the full information

CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Probe: FG Removes 98 Importers From 2012 Operations / Dispute between a shipping agent and his client / Make N10,000.00 Weekly With No Referral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.