Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO (3162 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Gang Arrested In Kwara. See How They Hid Their Guns. Photos / Newlywed Man Shot By Policemen In Abuja While Fighting With Their Guns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2022

Quick update:

If you know anyone who is a member of or Eiye in Johannesburg, south Africa, tell them to travel ASAP, information reaching me that they are going to turn the city upside down from next week.

Call your people, who go down no de get up again o. Try to save the living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_fv93ITowg

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2022
PHOTOS from eiye to turn South Africa upside down

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Anticultism: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2022
PHOTOS from Ayes to turn South Africa upside down

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by hisgrace090: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Who do this children?

12 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by wallarwallar(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
We know d tribe bt sincerely outside Niaja nobody care abt tribe and it is just Nigerians. Dis guys wud hv d privilege to japa frm dis country only to be a disaster out dere making life difficult for other hardworking Nigerians to hv peace.. Just imagine u travel out go dey do aye and eiye. Let dem kill each other after all dey hv no value bt hp dey don't kill innocent people i no understand d kind of Spirit wey dey inside dis guys hope dey understand person wey die no get 2nd life and dat is d end

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by tempest01(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2022
These children will just spoil things for everyone everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Franzinni: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Peace be on to JU! grin

6 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by kingthreat(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Let them kill themselves as long as they can share morbid pictures of themselves so we can use to warn others to "Say No to Cultism"

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by delzbaba(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2022
i've watched the video and its no surprise the tribe that is doing all this things, yes this south africa matter is circled around only two tribes ,,,bringing disgrace to the country every time.IDIOTS

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by MarketDispatch: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2022
kingthreat:
Let them kill themselves as long as they can share morbid pictures of themselves so we can use to warn others to "Say No to Cultism"

Still surprises why cultism should be about killing each other rather than coming together to establish major businesses and surpassing Dangote.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Thomthom(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Outside Nigeria.. making it hard for responsible ones to in
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Gadafii: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2022
You kill with Gun you die by Gun

If you don kill your opponents, dem sef go find way kill you, the stupid fights continue until small small boys and girls go get sense shun cultism
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Anticultism: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Gadafii:
You kill with Gun you die by Gun

If you don kill your opponents, dem sef go find way kill you, the stupid fights continue until small small boys and girls go get sense shun cultism
The only way out is not to join
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by illicit(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
I left d group chat
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Anticultism: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
illicit:
I left d group chat
Chai why na?
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Anticultism:

Chai why na?

I don't like violence
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
Africans have a problem..
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Golan007: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dem no get submachine gun?

Na so so revolver.
angry
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by SodiumValproate: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Peace be on to JU! grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Realmi: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Franzinni:
Peace be on to JU! grin
grin grin,, this is the best greeting any human being will receive in this life

2 Likes

Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Pickmycall: 1:46am On Dec 07, 2022
I trust SA.Them go xenophobic attack all of una.
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Angrygoat: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Ode. South African police are very brutal and they shoot mobb style. Ode. Dem think say na naija police. No Bleep with dia police. See them useless urchins,useless edo boys. South popo go blast una pieces
Re: Blackaxe And Eiye Show Their Guns Promise To Turn South Africa Upside Down VIDEO by Promise47(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2022
My Goodness in South Africa of all places all this boy and cultism they have destroy the name Nigeria finish I know it's boy form South South South West and South East my Goodness Nigeria is finished

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fulani Herdsman Caught R*p!ng Teenager In Ekpoma [VIDEO] / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students / Baba Ijesha & Princess Were In A Sexual Relationship - Yomi Fabiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.