Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt (23573 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

See this one

You go dig my topics to take talk this one

Nobody for Here know me outside of nairaland with this moniker
Lol. Na me sell charlie give your chairman that year. Anonymity is a dangerous illusion. Stay safe. wink

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

See this one

You go dig my topics to take talk this one

Nobody for Here know me outside of nairaland with this moniker

Boss complete the story na

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

Lol. Na me sell charlie give your chairman that year. Anonymity is a dangerous illusion. Stay safe. wink

You no sell

But I no dey ihama
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Uchenna10:

Boss complete the story na

I de come

Noise full where I dey

If I enter house

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

I no get chairman boss

I be my own chairman

I no go HK
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

I no get chairman boss

I be my own chairman

I no go HK
Ok. Na from that your ashawo story I take know you.
Have a nice day. smiley
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by queenolofofo(f): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
I dey wait ooo
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by adecz: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
☺️☺️☺️�☺️☺️
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

Ok. Na from that your ashawo story I take know you.
Have a nice day. smiley

Lol I no share escapeds for ashawo trend o

No be me bro
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Lol I no share escapeds for ashawo trend o

No be me bro
That night wey one working guy dey snap okpo for GRA.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by westlius(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
D tori on finish?
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
akwesenana:

That night wey one working guy dey snap okpo for GRA.

I snap okpo but No mean say you know me

You know say to snap okpo for Asotime no easy

Them.go break your phone

Na inside tinted car I take snap
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Them.go break your phone

Ok. Epãh bless your boy. smiley
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Spanishmilf(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Them.go break your phone

u are responding to useless comments
Won’t you finish up your story

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by akwesenana: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Them.go break your phone

Maybe I mistook you for someone else.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Thomthom(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oya Na..
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RighteousDemon: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
22o62021:

Them.go break your phone

Come finish this fiction before my popcorn finish

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Cuda1(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
hmmm, Oga come ooh. Na me and you this Christmas oo
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by westlius(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Cuda1:
hmmm, Oga come ooh. Na me and you this Christmas oo
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by emnite(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oga come finish this story na wetin happen?
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Makers49: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please, finish your story
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by kaffy4tope(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Update:
The nairalander that contacted me became my friend online,we chat and share updates. He called me one night that the alfa wants to talk to me.
The Alfa told me that he will do prayers for me and after the prayers, that the woman will pay me well.
The said his own is 10% of the money, I told him that I have no problem with that.
He said I should send 50k for him to use and buy the materials he needed for the prayers. I told him that I don't have that amount. He brought it down to 20k, I still insisted that I don't have.
He said ok that if I can send 10k that he will use his money to complete the rest and do the prayers that night.

From my observations, the voice over the phone is that of a young guy, my mind told me that they want to scam me.

I told them that I will send the money to them, but it's late already and I don't do transfers through phone.
They were disappointed and I ended it with him. All these while that I have been communicating with this nairaland friend.
I never saw his pictures and he never saw mine. I don't use my pictures as my DP on whatsapp.
One evening I put up my picture for 5 mins and he saw it.
He called me and was shocked that he thought he has been communicating with a small boy, he thinks am of same age with him. That was when he started respecting me more and he stopped trying to scam me. I later changed my SIM and we lost contact.

Back to my client.

After she sent me the $100 gift card, I stopped chatting her for one week. I want her to become worried about me.
I sent her a mail that I lost my phone and I can only access my mail through the computer. I told her that I want to get a new phone and I don't have much . I asked for her support with $500 . Immediately she flared up and told me that I don't love her that it's only money that am after. She complained of.me not caring and many others.
I pet her and told her that I care and love her forever, She said she don't have money to help me.
I went offline again for 2 weeks.
It was 6 days to Easter celebration in 2021, and I would be travelling to my state on the 3rd day. I begged her to help me with $100 gift card that i have gotten the money for a new phone but i need a little amount to complete it.

She sent me a $100 goggle play gift card. I thanked her and what I do make her happy is to sex chat her. I trucked her into sending me her nude pictures. See old woman kpekus as e red. We sex chat all the time and she will be promising me of how she will fùck me when we meet each other. She has fallen in love deeply with me( a UK medical doctor). She told me that she hasn't travelled outside of United States BUT she is going to get a passport and UK visa to come visit me. She has told all her family members about her new found love and they were all happy for her.

Makers49
Emnite
Cuda1

RighteousDemon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2022
My journey home and the outcome

I sold the gift card to a friend a day to my travel, before then I had bought cloths and shoes. When I got home, friends and families knew that this boy is chopping money. Once I come across any friend, the next thing will be buy us drink nah. Na so I dey spend dey form big boy. On a certain evening I was with my cousin when someone called me to ask if my client has paid me. From our discussion my cousin noticed that am.into Yahoo .

He asked me and I told him everything on how the client is stressing me and all that. He told me that he has a place that he will take me to . He contacted 2 native doctors and one told us to come very early in the morning the next day.
He told me that by 6 am we will be on our way. After drinking that night , I went back to my parents house to prepare for my journey to riches.

Next updates will be what I passed through from the hand a of the native doctor and the rituals that I performed.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Uchenna10(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
22o62021:

I sold the gift card to a friend a day to my travel, before then I had bought cloths and shoes. When I got home, friends and families knew that this boy is chopping money. Once I come across any friend, the next thing will be buy us drink nah. Na so I dey spend dey form big boy. On a certain evening I was with my cousin when someone called me to ask if my client has paid me. From our discussion my cousin noticed that am.into Yahoo .

He asked me and I told him everything on how the client is stressing me and all that. He told me that he has a place that he will take me to . He contacted 2 native doctors and one told us to come very early in the morning the next day.
He told me that by 6 am we will be on our way. After drinking that night , I went back to my parents house to prepare for my journey to riches.

Next updates will be what I passed through from the hand a of the native doctor and the rituals that I performed.

You where even lucky to see gift cards......

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by emnite(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
22o62021:

Patiently waiting for update make I go buy fuel put for generator.OP no waist time ooh

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:48am On Dec 08, 2022
I'm intrigued! Op, come and continue oh

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by mankan2k7(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't know why u cant finish this story at Once.
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by RighteousDemon: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
22o62021:

Big man, u don drop this story sometime before for this forum abi?
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by Oluwadare316(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
22o62021:

Thank God for your life and pls update the thread �
Re: Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt by 22o62021: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2022
ROAD TO THE NATIVE

Early as 6 am I was already awake,I took my bath and was set for the journey. My mother asked me where I was going very early like this,I told her that I want to go and see a friend.
I left home to go meet my cousin at his place. He started his bike and we set for the journey. We rode for like 45 mins at we later arrived at the place. It's at obollo etiti in udenu local government area of Enugu state. When we got at his place, his gate is still locked. We knocked and he came out to open the gate.
Immediately I entered inside the compound, everywhere changed in my eyes, the whole place was smelling somehow.

There are different shrines inside the compound,each one serves it's own purpose. He asked us to come inside one of the shrines, I looked at the walls and I saw things written there.
We got into the shrine and he asked my cousin hope you told him the rules, that one said ah he forgot o. He turned to me and asked if I slept with a girl a day to our coming , I said no. He said that's the rule , you don't enter his compound if you slept with a girl before coming.

Oluwadare316

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Sold Her 18-Month-Old Baby ₦600,000 To Pay Bank Loan In Ogun / Nigerian Man Burnt To Death In South Africa / Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.