Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? (1242 Views)

Why Is 2face Not Nominated For Grammy Award / Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? / 2Face Idibia's New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by oscar(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2007
Guys, I wonder if anyone has seen 2face Idibia's new video for the song: If Love is a crime. I'm still in shock at that dude's shameless attempt to deface Naija, by not only shooting the vid in small neighbouring Ghana, but his complete adoption of the Ghanaian colours and all. Our dear 2face, whom so many Nigerians had supported with their sweat and blood, totally dumped Nigeria for a Ghanaian personality. Now, don't me wrong. there's absolutely nothing wrong with shootin' vids in foreign lands, but did he have to wear (for the whole duration of the vid) clothes with 'Ghana' boldly inscribed on every space? Is the dude hating on good, ole Naija? And to listen to those mo'fkas, KK and D1, trying to explain that away by describing the video (or is it 2baba) as 'going international.' Can he ever be more international than, say Akon, who still reps Senegal to the max, even in the US? Help me out.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by xele: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
Drop it oscar. Boring.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by lilvonz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
dont mind him.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by abelix(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2007
oscar my man get a life the boy is just making money he needs the ghanian fan base too .he is naija no matter what
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by Nauttyprof(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2007
Guy that video you talked on was tight infact it was a good thinking, i would say there is no crime in what he did. He has to make his money, please free the guy he hasn't rejected being called a nigerian.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by naijacutee(f): 1:19am On Aug 25, 2007
I support Ghana sometimes. It's not betrayal, it's called 'unity'. For 2face, it's called 'business'.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by jerrymania(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2007
All of una wey just dey hate on oscar nor get sense at all. I'm not that a patriot (except wen it come football), but what 2face did was trash. It doesnt make sense. Would you do it if it was you? wont you think about it?

Anyway sha make him dey make him money dey go. Me i dey make my own dey go too. But lets not be so mumuish and favoritist because him get money. What he did was trash. Finito.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by HolinessM: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2007
Shoot. Leave d guy alone- next video, you'll see him in Togo outfit and flag and in another until he uses all African countries outfits finish and rakes in money like shekendi.
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by whiteroses(f): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
have you forgoten we are nigerians, the guy is a smarty pant he just wants to have ghana on his side and sell records there and tons of concerts and then he'll go to congo lol i know he still loves nigeria i mean anybody that has spent at least 6 month in yankee would know you can swap nigeria love for Gold
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by abelix(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
na wah ,tuface is just doing business and that is all to it forget that the guy is from benue and he aint hiding the fact that he is from dia .just leave him alone .anyway sha just heard OWEN WILSON tried to commit suicide ,can that happen in naija
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by skipo87(m): 1:21am On Dec 13, 2007
the guy is counting his bars both from ghana and nigeria as a major, sm ppl r arguing over nonsense, if u had complained about the low quality of the videos, i'm sure ppl wouldn't have tackled u over the issue, making a video in ghana is just anoyher market strategy,
Re: Is 2face Idibia's New Video A Slap On Naija's Face? by Pamperme: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2007
the video itself is trash, so i don't even care if he wears Uganda flag or whatever

(1) (Reply)

Ekundayo By Ty Bello - Video / Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2014 / Shoot A Music Video (4k Resolution) Almost For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.