Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Any Writer With A Series? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Any Writer With A Series? (760 Views)

Any Writer In Ibadan? / Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. / Legend Of A Hustler - A Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Writer With A Series? by Jcreations: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2011
So you’re a writer. Great! Grit City Publications has launched a new medium of serialized popular fiction, called emotobooks. They are seeking fiction writers to develop provocative and mainstream genre serials.

Long-term serialized stories are being considered for release in the summer and fall of 2012 in the following genres: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Western, Romance, Erotica, and Inspirational. Cross genres are welcome and encouraged.

Sorry, but poetry, literary, or experimental fiction will not be accepted.

Visit www.gritcityserial.com
Re: Any Writer With A Series? by rapmike(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2011
how do i get to them?. are they going to pay me?
Re: Any Writer With A Series? by Peaceworld(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2011
THE BLACK BOOK is the first in a series of seven books I tagged THE BOOKLORD ADVENTURES. Published by Xlibris and available at Amazon, Barnes n Noble, Xlibris, and many other online stores, I'm curreently working in conjunction with my sister in the US to publish the second book in the series, THE WHITE BOOK. Book cover is shown below. Go to site below to know more

http://booklordadventures.weebly.com/

Looking for Nigerian marketers and publishers to bring this ultimate teen fantasy into the Nigerian market. You can email me
mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com

or call my Nigerian number 07030815856.

(1) (Reply)

The Small Print / How To Craft A Killer Essay Introduction (II) / Just For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.