Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage (5185 Views)

Odion Ighalo Divorces Wife / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by TheGistDay: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Former president of the Christians Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor, and his wife Helen have reportedly separated after 25 years in marriage.

According to reports, the popular Pentecostal pastor parted ways with his wife over a protracted and bitter misunderstanding.

It was said that the Niger Delta-based self-styled ‘Bishop of Godism’, Ufuoma Bernard, Helen in a WhatsApp message earlier in 2022 accused the estranged husband of wanting her dead.

https://thegistday.com/2022/12/07/former-can-president-pastor-ayo-oritsejafor-divorces-wife-after-25-years-of-marriage/

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
This might be as a result of their inability to bear children... I remember one time me and my bros went to cover her program Daughters Of Sarah, one irresponsible fellow who staggered into the studio called one of the ladies and asked her in Itsekiri language, “Why Mama Never Born For Our Broda?” They chased him out, though I was still small but I could see the pains in the ladies eyes.

I knew there was something wrong when I attended the just concluded Jubilee Word Festival and I didn't see Mama.

3 Likes

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by slivertongue: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
How true is this story?

1 Like

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Ussycool: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na the trends be that o
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Curious345: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very sad indeed

1 Like

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Buharidgeneral: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
25 years is a long way

2 Likes

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Women will always be women.. Shaa, na men wey wan marry/take risk I dey fear now
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by OneCandleAway(f): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This might be as a result of their inability to bear children... I remember one time me and my bros went to cover her program Daughters Of Sarah, one irresponsible fellow who staggered into the studio called one of the ladies and asked her in Itsekiri language, “Why Mama Never Born For Our Broda?” They chased him out, though I was still small but I could see the pains in the ladies eyes.

I knew there was something wrong when I attended the just concluded Jubilee Word Festival and I didn't see Mama.

But they did ivf and had triplets
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by JasonScoolari: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
OneCandleAway:

But they did ivf and had triplets
Lol, Warri people say na adopt dem adopt those kids.

3 Likes

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by thrillionaire(m): 1:39am On Dec 08, 2022
For real?? Mehn this is sad. I remember when I used to watch them minister together on TV and shepherd their flock as a team.

Respect to everyone and minister that's been with their wives for long and keeping things together in love and harmony. It ain't easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 08, 2022
I don’t give a fvck

3 Likes

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Image123(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Very bad news.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Imagine the Trauma of hearing gossips outside that your own parents adopted You! angry angry angry

JasonScoolari:
Lol, Warri people say na adopt dem adopt those kids.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by tuoyoojo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Really sad

When eva I heard about divorce cases , it hurts

25 years of marriage

Kudos to pastors prospering in the ministry and in the home front

God strengthen them

1 Like

Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Shutupthere: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
The story is not true
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by BlackMan6969(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Women will always be women.. Shaa, na men wey wan marry/take risk I dey fear now
Please share more light on how it's the woman's fault?
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Please share more light on how it's the woman's fault?

Dont you know she's been cheating been with another man for the past 10yrs
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by juman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why?
Religious leaders also.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by juman(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
Shutupthere:
The story is not true

Thank you.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by BlackMan6969(m): 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dont you know she's been cheating been with another man for the past 10yrs
Damn! If she did that, then it's her fault.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by TheChameleon: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
angry

Yet he will be counselling other couples to be patient.

Who dey cheat among una ?

The woman still looks fresh.

I don harvest Pastor's daughter and another's fiancee but never wife.
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by Prisco4luv(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fake news
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by deeway200(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
I pray it is a lie
Re: Ex CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Divorces Wife After 25 Years Of Marriage by judedwriter(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Has Got A Body To Die For? See proof here / Who Is This Man Holding Genevieve Nnaji Hands Tightly?- Photo / She Turned Herself Into A Superhero Using Her NYSC Khaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.