Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti (14797 Views)

Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter / Ndambi Guebuza: Court Jails Mozambican Ex-President Son For 12 Years Over Bribes / Trump Is Back - Says He Will Contest In 2024 With Candace Owens As His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by bestman09(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by JoeNL22(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrouble:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.
Giving a piece of advice is a problem now?
Was I talking to you?

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
This is a region where things work. In a saner country, those two old men contesting for presidency in Nigeria would be behind the bars. Vote wisely, vote OBI
Too many Evil people of the world are concentrated in one region of the world called SUBSHARAN AFRICA
By the year 2050, it is estimated that 90% of the world's poorest will be concentrated in 4 countries of these region and those countries are...... Nigeria, Chad, Niger, and Congo DRC.

Presently, Nigeria has taken the lead by harboring the largest population of poorest people on the planet. And Buhari's administration added new 50million to the already existing 83million.

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Constablepatr: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
This is a region where things work. In a saner country, those two old men contesting for presidency in Nigeria would be behind the bars. Vote wisely, vote OBI

You see those who hate success always sees those that are successful as threat or scam and they even wish the successful one become unsuccessful isn’t always about the subject but can be the object that has problem which can be the spectator or commentator

You said guatamela place where things work do you even know where that’s don’t because of hate call satan GOD
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Coolgent(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
Yes including Mr. Peter Obi
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by etrouble: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

Giving a piece of advice is a problem now?
Was I talking to you?

I just advised you like a brother who truly loves fellow brethren. I no abuse you nah. Nah advice me self give you. Definitely what you are taking is more stronger than what FFK and Reno Omo Kirikiri take
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by JoeNL22(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrouble:

I just advised you like a brother who truly loves fellow bretgrey
Okay sir....obi is the best candidate in this elections
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by UrPapa: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
lol, your type of thinking is why nigeria can’t be referred to as a sane country
Out of 3 thieves, arrest 2 and leave one because he’s my tribes person or because I like him
Your sense no gel at all
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by penearth(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Africa don't do this because no strong institution.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
If things are working for them ? Would they have reached this level of corruption ?
Abegeeiiii ! Every country get em own Walhalla !
Even the old Mighty USA dey court dey accusing Trump of Tax fraud grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by DennisEche(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrouble:

Ex governors Joshua Dariye and Jonah Jang wey Court jail nko? Shebi cursed Buhari gave them Presidential Pardon. That unfortunate lifeless cow will not die well
Lol, Shey EFCC no see other Governors join
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by 2blessed01(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
Q
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by DennisEche(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
Nothing de work for there, na another mumu shit hole country like us. it probably they fell out with the incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by aylive02(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
UrPapa:
lol, your type of thinking is why nigeria can’t be referred to as a sane country
Out of 3 thieves, arrest 2 and leave one because he’s my tribes person or because I like him
Your sense no gel at all
. Typical urchin
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Rofon:
as if Obi didn't steal when he was a governor

the lagos landlord and tax collector who doesn't pay taxes should be jail since.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Heribase2: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
cool

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by damkin24(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
Obi & Tinubu were former governors while Atiku a former VP of same nation. Now tell me in your own micro wisdom why two should be behind bars while the other one should be walking freely.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by sweetkev(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
etrouble:
Okay nah.

16 years imprisonment for that small money. Money wey Nigeria's evil politicians dey dash side chicks.

No Nigerian politician will die well. Their children's children will all die miserably.
AMEN Insha Allah, In Jesus name, eriwoyaaa.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Navalsadiq(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
even peter obi is a thief
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by bayelsaowei(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Not in Nigeria...our own thieves called politicians would rather confidently challenge the masses to take them to court despite the fact they've actually stolen public funds...who do us oo??
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Confirm4real(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
In Nigeria they will even contest again to become President and Vice President.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Shawl001(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
Karma seems to be at topnotch these days with the politicians o.
We wasn't to here news like this from Nigeria too, soonest.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by richeeyo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
He would be with them saint obi after erection
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by wumi2017(f): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
jawalis:
Whatever rocks their boat. Nigeria is messed up beyond redemption.
By the way, I miss wumi2017 here.

Chai ,,you remember me today,,, been a while though
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Konjiboii: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Omo the world dey vex o, the people are tired of incompetent leaders. Do anyhow you go collect.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by fredoooooo: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
Alhaji Atiku come to mind here grin
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by jamace(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
With Peter Obi, there is hope for Nigeria...

Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
aylive02:
Peter Obi you mean? The one caught with 250mill cash? And investing anambra state money in his family business? You no wise sorry.
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by aylive02(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Skankamola:

Peter Obi you mean? The one caught with 250mill cash? And investing anambra state money in his family business? You no wise sorry.
. A typical urchin
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by jawalis(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
wumi2017:

Chai ,,you remember me today,,, been a while though
I never forgot you. I’ve not been very active here. I do Twitter often these days
Re: Court Jails Guatemalan Ex-President Otto Perez & His VP Roxana Baldetti by mecuries(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
In Nigeria,if they join the ruling party, they would be given 'presidential pardon'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Czech President Impeached For State Pardon / Theresa May Calls For General Election / Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.