Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (53124 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by LordHarrizona(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Franzinni:
I am 50 you are 25 how can you order me when your iq is the same as that of a snail?

You really dey ment I swear you just never go collect certificate

Like I said you are a nonentity with less than 50% IQ maybe you referring to the man who employed you as his gateman to have 25% IQ or you mean your daddy that’s if you’ve got one.
but nevertheless you are a piece of shit I confirmed it already! You been spewing trash here without making sense at all so yes if I’m a nightmare to lowlifes like you it’s a wonderful compliment because you need to receive sense!!

Reply me if you dare!
Or keep mute and have peace it’s left to you son!!
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by LordHarrizona(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Franzinni:
I am 50 you are 25 how can you order me when your iq is the same as that of a snail?

You really dey ment I swear you just never go collect certificate
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by primestreams: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2022
greggng:

Sometimes I wonder where people like you come from? So many delegation from all over the world was sent to puttin ...what did they get in return? Long distance table . I don't know what you want Ukraine to do ...to allow puttin takeover there country ?. The danger in what you want cannot bring about world peace ..if every big country wanna annex smaller countries then what's the essence of existence?

The good news is that puttin will never win that war...he can only escalate it till the world got enough of his provocation ...he will be thought a lesson he will never live to regret .
Hmm what your business with Ukraine and Russia

It not our war I only care about the poor civilians
Re: Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner by greggng: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
primestreams:
Hmm what your business with Ukraine and Russia

It not our war I only care about the poor civilians

You might think is there war but it may escalate to reach you . During the second world war ...some able bodied men were forced to fight from Africa. Some of our grand parents went to that war . Moreover I was told that the Ukraine war is partly responsible fir the high price of food items ..Don't worry e go reach everywhere if puttin continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / China Used Microwave Weapon To ‘Cook’ Indian Troops In Himalayan Border Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.