Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css (235 Views)

(URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App / Project:4..multi-page Real Estate Website With HTML CSS And JS / Professional Html,bootstrap,php,java,json Web Deloper. Pay After Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css by chukuvun: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
As the topic said i need a tutor to teach me PHP and Database engineering. Html and css inclusive.

Teaching method is remote and timing can be flexible.

Payment would be agreed upon before starting the lessons. If interested send a mail to adamboilesen8@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css by nnamdiosu(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
chukuvun:
As the topic said i need a tutor to teach me PHP and Database engineering. Html and css inclusive.

Payment would be agreed upon before starting the lessons. If interested send a mail to adamboilesen8@gmail.com

Thanks

You gat mail
Re: In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css by lambvard: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
chukuvun:

Thanks

I can
Re: In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css by dandylass: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Chat me up on 0 - 8 -0 3 - 6 - 2 - 9 - 2 -7 - 7 - 9
I used zoom for training my students
Re: In Need Of An Experienced And Patient Tutor In PHP, Database Mysql Html And Css by donsheddy1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
The only patient tutor you can get to learn those you have listed above, is to study online and be patient with yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Knowband Opencart One Page Checkout | Optimize Checkout And Sales / Professional Php Banking Script With Dashboard Download Zip / Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.