Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

(URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App (685 Views)

I Need A Web Developer To Get A Project Done / Do You Need The Service Of A Freelance Software Developer To Build Stuff For You / Urgently Needed( A Web Designer And Programmer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2022
The app is already built using Symfony 1.4. We need to deploy and get it to work in production. We uploaded everything but getting an error. See it here https://cryptonaireshub.com/web/dev.php
If you think you know what the problem is and can fix it ASAP let's chat on WhatsApp O8O9430112five

Please don't waste our time if you don't understand or know how to fix the error
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by qtguru(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
felibrain:
The app is already built using Symfony 1.4. We need to deploy and get it to work in production. We uploaded everything but getting an error. See it here https://cryptonaireshub.com/web/dev.php
If you think you know what the problem is and can fix it ASAP let's chat on WhatsApp O8O9430112five

Please don't waste our time if you don't understand or know how to fix the error

I see you are on Linux.

Install APC and php-apc extension and try it again. Look for the command online.

Ensure to restart apache

1 Like

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by qtguru(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
I forgot since you're in Linux, run phpenmod apc to enable it unless you know how to edit the php.ini ?

Let me know how I goes but codedboy95 is a Symfony dev

1 Like

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Codedboy95(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
felibrain:

Just as @qtguru said. The error message is clear enough but I suspect that you are running on shared hosting grin

If you can't install APC because you are on shared hosting then it is better to use something else for caching, locate your `factories.yml` in your `app/config/` folder and change the caching provider from `sfAPCCache` to `sfFileCache`.
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by airsaylongcome: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is what I expect to see on here. A straightforward pointer to the solution without any “DM me”. Nice one qtguru and codedboy95. Most likely shared hosting, so best to switch to FileCache as cb suggested

3 Likes

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by qtguru(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Codedboy95:
Just as @qtguru said. The error message is clear enough but I suspect that you are running on shared hosting grin

If you can't install APC because you are on shared hosting then it is better to use something else for caching, locate your `factories.yml` in your `app/config/` folder and change the caching provider from `sfAPCCache` to `sfFileCache`.

cry This is the first time I'll hear someone running Symfony on shared hosting. Op just move to a Linux cloud server it's 2022. I can't imagine not using symfony cli.
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Codedboy95:

The current error there is not the actual error I'm dealing with. Yes I am running on shared hosting and they just disabled the APC extension (they gave me only 24 hours to test the app since they don't actually support it).

The actual error I'm dealing with is attached in the screenshot. I really look forward to your help. If we can chat on WhatsApp as well.

Thank you so much.

Cc: @gtguru

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 1:06am On Dec 04, 2022
qtguru:

cry This is the first time I'll hear someone running Symfony on shared hosting. Op just move to a Linux cloud server it's 2022. I can't imagine not using symfony cli.
This is put there only for urgent testing.
It's meant to actually run on an Ubuntu 26 server. I just need to find the right help who understands the problem and know all the symfony CLI thing because it's not my stack.
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2022
airsaylongcome:
This is what I expect to see on here. A straightforward pointer to the solution without any “DM me”. Nice one qtguru and codedboy95. Most likely shared hosting, so best to switch to FileCache as cb suggested

Thank you so much. I attach the actual error I'm dealing with. Not really the APC thing. The APC was just disabled now. I'm talking to the host to get it back on for me.

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by qtguru(m): 3:41am On Dec 04, 2022
felibrain:

Thank you so much. I attach the actual error I'm dealing with. Not really the APC thing. The APC was just disabled now. I'm talking to the host to get it back on for me.

The Tables are missing in the Database, it's possible that Doctrine is supposed to do a migration to populate the database for you or you forgot to set up the tables. Did you build this app or you purchased the app ?

1 Like

Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 4:49am On Dec 04, 2022
qtguru:

The Tables are missing in the Database, it's possible that Doctrine is supposed to do a migration to populate the database for you or you forgot to set up the tables. Did you build this app or you purchased the app ?
The error says so but that's not really the problem. It looks more like a routing problem.. The database is intact and there is no table called route. I did not build the app. Another dev in the team did but he is dead now. Its a CRM app and he handled all deployments for customers. Now I need to deploy but I don't know Symfony and its driving me crazy as this needs to be done ASAP. It has forced me to start learning symfony but I cant be a pro in 2 days.
Really hope someone saves me here while I learn.
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Biodex58(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2022
qtguru
Kindly check your inbox sir.
[/quote]
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Codedboy95(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
felibrain:

The error says so but that's not really the problem. It looks more like a routing problem.. The database is intact and there is no table called route. I did not build the app. Another dev in the team did but he is dead now. Its a CRM app and he handled all deployments for customers. Now I need to deploy but I don't know Symfony and its driving me crazy as this needs to be done ASAP. It has forced me to start learning symfony but I cant be a pro in 2 days.
Really hope someone saves me here while I learn.
That is the problem, The `route` table is missing, doctrine says it has to be there because there are calls to it. have you ran migration to the latest version as qtguru suggested, php app/console doctrine:migration:migrate. if you are still having problems you can contact me from my profile
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Codedboy95(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2022
qtguru:

Symfony 3, then later 4(hello world), I found it very steep, I just moved to Java, but I've used it for a Project with the Doctrine DBAL. Symfony is a flexible framework but the curve was too much for me. But I don't do PHP anymore like that

Replying here so as not to derail the other thread. You didn't stick around it long enough that is why you feel the curve is long.

qtguru:

Some shared hosting provides something similar to cli
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by qtguru(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Codedboy95:

Replying here so as not to derail the other thread. You didn't think around it long enough that is why you feel the curve is long.

Some shared hosting provides something similar to cli

At all, I wanted to go back, but the moment I tried Spring boot, the JVM won me over, performance, libraries and ease of use.
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Biodex58(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=qtguru post=118889214]

Good afternoon sir, kindly check your yandex mail box
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by Biodex58(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2022
qtguru I sent you a mail. Kindly check your mail sir
Re: (URGENT) Need An Experienced Symfony Developer To Fix And Deploy A Web App by felibrain: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2022
Codedboy95:
That is the problem, The `route` table is missing, doctrine says it has to be there because there are calls to it. have you ran migration to the latest version as qtguru suggested, php app/console doctrine:migration:migrate. if you are still having problems you can contact me from my profile
Thank you very much. Running the migration command fixed the problem. The route table was automatically created after I ran the command. I think that's how symfony works because in the actual sql file for the app there's no route table. So it was to be automatically generated.

(1) (Reply)

An After Effect User Needed / Any Plum Job For Software Developers / Do It All With Drupal: Learn Drupal With This Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.