Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go (1542 Views)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / Happy Father's Day To All The Amazing And Lion Dads / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
A donkey told the tiger, “This grass is blue.” The tiger scoffs and replies. “No, the grass is green!” Their discussion became very heated, both sides arguing and getting nowhere. The tiger finally suggested they submit their issue to the Lion, King of the Jungle, for arbitration.

As they approach the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming “Your Highness! Isn’t it true the grass is blue?” The lion replied, “If you believe it’s true, then the grass is blue.” The donkey continued, “The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me, annoys me…please punish him!”

So, the lion declared that the tiger would be punished with three days of silence. Well, naturally, the donkey was overjoyed and jumped around, taunting in triumph, “The grass is blue! The grass is blue!”

The tiger was upset and asked the Lion, “Why did you punish me? You know the grass is green.”

The lion replied, “You’ve known and seen that the grass is green. You know it. The punishment isn’t for whether the grass is blue or green, the punishment is because it’s degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste your time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew to be true.”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with a fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about the truth of reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Don’t waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented, do not have the ability to understand. Others are blinded by ego, or hatred, or resentment, and the only thing they want is to be right, even if they aren’t. When ignorance screams, intelligence moves on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by OGIBRA(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wow, these is deep and food for thought, how i wish it can get to front page...MANY MEMBERS OF NAIRALAND NEED THESE ADVICE...
I.O.T

2 Likes

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by Onucs(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Word

1 Like

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by BMathew: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Fantastic....
Hope nobody link this with trending Nigeria politics.... Peace out wink

2 Likes

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by ogub(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Waw, this is something, veeery deep.

1 Like

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by olayiwola4u(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
A lot of great lessons can be learnt from the lifestyle of all animals, including Ostrich that God created without giving it wisdom.

I strongly believe God has a pertinent reason for creating all the animals before making man in his own image.

1 Like

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by RepoMan007: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Great piece. This applies to Nairaland so much. So many are here to project what satisfies their stomach as right and have no regard for what is actually right.

3 Likes

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
��������
When I retire to bed every evening ruminating over life, I discovered that:
��������
Sometimes, to succeed in life you need ENEMIES.... Yes!!!
��������
You need people who will mock you, so that you can run to God.
��������������
You need people who will try to intimidate you, so that you can be courageous.
�������
You need people who will say "NO" so that you can learn how to be independent...I mean how to do it yourself.
�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
You need people who will disappoint you so that you can put all your trust in God alone.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
You need people who will work towards you loosing that job, so that you can start your own big business.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
You need people who will sell your 'Joseph' so that 'you' can get to Egypt and be a Prime Minister in a strange land of captivity.
��������
You need a cruel landlord, so that you won't be too comfortable in someone else's house, then you can build your own house on time.
��������
But sometimes, when we are disappointed, we feel very bad and we tend to remain on that spot. Not knowing that the end-point of disappointment is the beginning of your accomplishments.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
Understand this, "that every disappointment you once had came with a blessing!" However, it is not everyone that partakes in this blessing that I'm talking about.
��������
You cannot see a new OPEN door while you are still putting all your attention, time and energy in trying to force the closed one to open.
������
And again I say, "No disappointment can ever come without an attached blessing!"
�������
So, when the disappointment come, thank God for it and tell "HIM" to open your eyes to see the new blessing that HE has for you!
�����
Disappointment is PHASE 1 while accomplishment is PHASE 2. I doubt if one can jump the protocols.
��‍♂�‍♀�‍♀��‍♂�‍♀��‍♂
That is why it is called BREAKTHROUGH Something must BREAK so that you can go THROUGH!
������

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by Magnoliaa(f): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
You perfectly described Tinubu's touts and urchins on Nairaland.

Bunch of donkeys/asses blinded by hate, tribalism and foolishness they are. grin

Especially maasoap who knows too well what I am talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You perfectly described Tinubu's touts and urchins on Nairaland.

Bunch of donkeys/asses blinded by hate, tribalism and foolishness they are. grin

Especially maasoap who knows too well what I am talking about.

I don buy market grin grin grin
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2022
FACTS ABOUT INTROVERT PEOPLE

1. They can talk and chat openly even crack jokes with you on social media but in real life they are ice�

2. They fit pass you for road and no go do like sey dem see you. They can stay indoors for weeks without minding�‍♀️

3. Very calculative, clingy, little touch of hot temper, romantic with the one they love. They hardly fall in love but once they fall, it's over because they don't joke with that person�

4. They hardly cheat�. Before you see them, dem don see you(so sensitive). They can read people's mind before you could say it, they rarely have friends and associate in any activities, always not comfortable staying in a place full of people and always like staying alone��.

5. They hardly talk in the midst of people but talkative when they are with their love ones.
People usually see them as too proud people but they are not.

6. They can endure a lot but don't push them or take them for granted because once they decide, you have lost them kpatakpata✌�.

7. They are too emotional�. They don't easily forget bad things someone did to them�.

8. They hardly share their problems to anybody or ask people for assistance no matter what they are passing through �

9. You won't easily observe the kind of person untill you get closer to them�
They are unpredictable and stubborn�

If you're on this table, gather here let's know ourselves, I'm waiting.�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by BATified2023: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2022
moscobabs:
A donkey told the tiger, “This grass is blue.” The tiger scoffs and replies. “No, the grass is green!” Their discussion became very heated, both sides arguing and getting nowhere. The tiger finally suggested they submit their issue to the Lion, King of the Jungle, for arbitration.

As they approach the lion on his throne, the donkey started screaming “Your Highness! Isn’t it true the grass is blue?” The lion replied, “If you believe it’s true, then the grass is blue.” The donkey continued, “The tiger disagrees with me, contradicts me, annoys me…please punish him!”

So, the lion declared that the tiger would be punished with three days of silence. Well, naturally, the donkey was overjoyed and jumped around, taunting in triumph, “The grass is blue! The grass is blue!”

The tiger was upset and asked the Lion, “Why did you punish me? You know the grass is green.”

The lion replied, “You’ve known and seen that the grass is green. You know it. The punishment isn’t for whether the grass is blue or green, the punishment is because it’s degrading for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste your time arguing with an ass, and on top of that, you came and bothered me with that question just to validate something you already knew to be true.”

The biggest waste of time is arguing with a fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about the truth of reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Don’t waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who, for all the evidence presented, do not have the ability to understand. Others are blinded by ego, or hatred, or resentment, and the only thing they want is to be right, even if they aren’t. When ignorance screams, intelligence moves on.
main reason we don’t argue with zombies who believe Peter obi with no councilor n no political stand even in his state will win a presidential election

A man whose state governor doesn’t even recognize

1 Like

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nothing is Permanent In This World

I visited my 120-year-old grandmother and gave her some money when I was leaving and she told me she doesn't need money again.

That she can no longer buy or sell at her age, so I should give the money to the younger ones who need it.

I also have a former governor friend whom I worked with as a greenhorn PA. He was governor from 1999-2007.
Not too long ago, I saw him.

After check-in, he was left seated by the corner of the Murtala Mohammed international airport awaiting his flight.

No one even recognized him again, not even passengers from the State where he was governor, and as I walked up to him and greeted him, then asked if he wanted any assistance, he stretched forth his trembling hands to hold me and simply said,

"Thank you for even recognizing me again. I just want your attention briefly my daughter . Sit down let me ask you something.

How is your Governor doing?"

I also have a retired Major General friend whom I served as a golf caddy at the NDA golf course in Kurmi Mashi, Kaduna.
He was so rich he built a beautiful house he was so proud of.

I visited him too not long ago and wanted us to climb to our favorite spot on his balcony upstairs.

He stared at me with a broad smile and said, "IT, I can't remember the year I went up there. It is lizards and cobwebs and the likes that live there now.

Even the kids, when they come, they don't enjoy my company in the house any more than a few hours and they are gone.

I don't have the limbs to climb up there again and the cost of cleaning keeps getting higher."

I have seen a lot more things.
How yesterday became the day before, how today became yesterday, and how tomorrow became today.

How the past became history, how the present became the past, and how the future became the present.
Nothing ever remains where it is.

Your strength, your muscles, your beauty, your wealth, your guts, your worth, your courage, your talent, your YOU, will progressively diminish until it returns to its source.

The richest man in the world in the 1960s will not be on the payroll of the richest man in the world today!

Even the strongest lion in the jungle will someday become weak, and frail and be eaten by the same predators it once terrorized.

Keep that in mind always and know that no matter how appealing and tempting that thing may seem, our interest in it will diminish with time.

Our strength to consume or own it will vanish with time until everything is surely taken away from us or we are surely taken away from everything!

"Nothing is permanent in this world".

Wishing you very Reflective Times.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
The same people crying and feeling sad about not having chicke n are the same people that will feel sad and also cry when they have chicke n because they don’t have a goa t.

When they have a goa t, they will cry about not having a co w.

And it goes on and on.

I have always PREACHED about contentment, finding joy in little things, appreciating what you have and totally enjoying it, not measuring your moments with your neighbours’ scale etc.

If it is ice fish you have this season….
Enjoy it and be happy!

If it is eggs, enjoy them and be happy!

Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and reasons to justify your unhappiness.

The neighbour or people you are comparing yourself to and wanting what they have…
Did you do the kind of things they did all through the year?

I told someone sometime this week that I am not expecting 500 million Naira in my account or from anywhere because I haven’t done any work that will yield me that sum.

Some of us have only worked for 100,000 Naira all through the year but bitte r that we are not spending or making 1 million Naira.

It is Christmas Day…
Please don’t spend it going from inbox to inbox to lament and moan!

Enjoy what you have and be happy.

Christmas is in the heart.
Enjoy it.

��❤️
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2022
When I started using pen in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it before submitting to my teacher.

Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake but it later reappeared. So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only to leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was to cover my error.

One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside and he said, " Tunmishe Anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on" .
He said further " Trying to erase your mistakes would only damage your book to nothing.
I told him in protest that I don't want people to see my mistake.

My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying to erase your mistake will make more people know about your mess and the stigma is for life".

Have you made some mistakes in life? Cross it over and move on. Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to cover your mistakes.

Better things are ahead of you. Strike out your 2018 mistakes and move into 2019 with a fresh note. Good morning 31/12/2018.

1 Like

Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
The greater the challenge, the greater the glory of the victory.

2022 has been the most entrepreneurship career challenging year for me, and equally the most rewarding as well. Many will think it is the money. NO! I grew multiple folds in several areas that money cannot buy and that money can buy.

As those challenges emerged, I was paying close attention to what they could teach and add to me in the form of learning that could translate to growth. The most important growth aren't material.

Many will pray for wisdom only to get angry when faced with problems. How do you gain and validate wisdom?

Many will pray for strength only to become despondent when faced with difficulty. How do gain and validate strength.

Many will pray for promotion and increase but don't want increase nor intensity of efforts.

Many seek opportunities but want it served like Buffet. Opportunities show up in dynamic forms.
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by Oizee(f): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
moscobabs:
FACTS ABOUT INTROVERT PEOPLE

1. They can talk and chat openly even crack jokes with you on social media but in real life they are ice�

2. They fit pass you for road and no go do like sey dem see you. They can stay indoors for weeks without minding�‍♀️

3. Very calculative, clingy, little touch of hot temper, romantic with the one they love. They hardly fall in love but once they fall, it's over because they don't joke with that person�

4. They hardly cheat�. Before you see them, dem don see you(so sensitive). They can read people's mind before you could say it, they rarely have friends and associate in any activities, always not comfortable staying in a place full of people and always like staying alone��.

5. They hardly talk in the midst of people but talkative when they are with their love ones.
People usually see them as too proud people but they are not.

6. They can endure a lot but don't push them or take them for granted because once they decide, you have lost them kpatakpata✌�.

7. They are too emotional�. They don't easily forget bad things someone did to them�.

8. They hardly share their problems to anybody or ask people for assistance no matter what they are passing through �

9. You won't easily observe the kind of person untill you get closer to them�
They are unpredictable and stubborn�

If you're on this table, gather here let's know ourselves, I'm waiting.�
story of my life
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pastor Moses Babatunde Samuel Oluwatunmishe Prophecy for 2023. 100% Accurate like bullet from actors gun!

1. Rain will fall.

2. Sun will shine.

3. There will be elections in Nigeria this year and Winners shall emerged.

4. Some people will die.

5. New babies will be born

6. Haters will hate.

7. Sallah and Christmas will be celebrated this year

8. November will come IMMEDIATELY after October so please prepare.

9. Dangote will make money.

10. Car manufacturers will release new cars that you can't afford.

11. Your Bank & Service provider will collaborate to be sending you useless SMS. Pray that God should punish them!!

12. ASUU.. Hmmmmm!! I see an unclear vision. I don't know if it is ASUU I see or ASUN. Students, leave fb, Twitter and whatsapp and PRAY!!

13. Many people will travel abroad

14. Potatoes will potate. undecided

15. Everybody will celebrate birthday this year

16. Some fake and true lovers would meet through facebook this year

17. Tecno, infinix, iphone,Samsung will manufacture phones this year

18. Some Yahoo guys will be arrested by Efcc this year.

19. Politicians will embezzle public fund this year

20. Sanwo-Olu will win Lagos state for 2nd term.

Politicians and contractors feel free to contact me. Thanks and heppy new year!!
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2023
"I am not in a competition with anyone. I am contented with what God gave me and the way I am."

Above statement is a surrender to the elements, and dynamics of society. Life is a struggle, and success is highly competitive. When you attain success you must fight to keep your position or you lose it to others.

A young man should not be complacent with his environment. If you must succeed, you have to be discontented with where you are, only then can you have the drive to go further.

Success is not for everyone. If you resign yourself to the little you have achieved, and you go to sleep now, you shall wake up years to come and see yourself working or running errands for your mates and contemporaries.

Do not allow religious beliefs to becloud your senses with "...the race is not won by the swift or the vigilant..." Admitted, there is grace and luck, but it happens to a very small minority.

If you struggle now, you will rest at your older age, but if you relax now, you will struggle all through your life.
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2023
WHAT ARE YOUR HABITS FOR SUCCESS?

I really never want to sound like a motivational speaker, because I am not one.

I never even call myself a Coach.

I refer to myself as an accountant who loves to talk about business.

But I have looked all around me at all the successful people that I know and I see that they each have very unique success habits.

I am not here to give you a list of habits you must have to succeed - No.

I am only here to say that you must have some habits that lead to success.

Let me give you some examples:

I have a habit of speedy execution - Once I learn something that works, I deploy it immediately. Procrastination doesn't live around me.

I have a habit of checking out new technology tools - Once I see or hear of a new tech tool, I sign up and check it out.

I have a habit of seeing opportunities and seeing the good in almost everything and anything.

These and many more are my success habits.

Sadly, I have seen many people desire success, but they have no habits that bring success.

They sleep too much.
They see only the negatives in everything.
They do not know how to sell.
They are not teachable.
They are not interested in anything
They have no identifiable passion.
They blame others for their failures.
They procrastinate on everything.
They are just there.

But they desire success.

How?

Like, how?

Today, I need you to sit quietly and x-ray yourself.

Ask yourself - What habits do I have that bring about success?

What are my success habits?

If you x-ray yourself and you cannot seem to have adequate success habits, biko, its time to train yourself and imbibe the needed success habits.

I hope I didn't sound like a motivational speaker.
I am only a business teacher.

Have a great day ahead.

I love you!

#chiomaifeanyieze
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
⭐What if The person you consider to be ignoring you is battling with depression 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️⭐.

⭐What if The person you labelled Stingy is paying huge debts 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️⭐.

⭐What if The person you make mockery for roaming The street is actually homeless 🤷🤦🏻‍♂️⭐.

⭐You don't know what people battle with secretly 🤷, Even when they Post Nice picture⭐..

⭐Stop judging people ✍️✊⭐
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2023
People don't want to understand the sacrifice successful men put into the work over the years. They all talk about the harvest time but do not remember seed time: those days they use their hands to till the soil, cultivating and planting, days of hard labour and numerous stumbling blocks, relentless work inside the rain, struggle with bad tractor etc...

Entrepreneurship is not for the faint hearted, if you can't sacrifice time and resources. If you can't endure the pain of the seed time, you don't deserve the glory of the harvest time...
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2023
I am my own best friend and my own best enemy cause as I lay my bed so i sleep on it. I blame no one for my misfortunes. Everything i did was actually what i wanted to do. I am aware that my previous decisions is the result of my present condition. I take care of my choices cause it will determine my next situation. I am mindful of my actions cause i know it will determine people's reaction towards my direction. I respect peoples decisions, their privacy and their opinions. I don't give to people what I won't take from them. I give respect to get respect. Those who take my kindness for weakness I put them in the right location. My life has been a circle with a lot of stages. Each stage has its own timing like the traffic light a time to stop, a time to wait, a time to get ready and a time to move. I have my faith in GOD without WHOM I'm nothing. I build my trust in me cause myself is all i have. My instinct is my guide. I listen to my inner voice cause it tells me the truth even when it hurts. I refrain totally from a fool's advice. A house built on doubt will have a problem. I put my hopes in GOD and my solace is right with HIM. My happiness belongs to me, I won't find it in people so than i can remain happy when they decide to leave. I am standing for something, so that i won't fall for everything. I choose to be principled, so i won't be ridiculed.
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by samuel051: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
Great piece. This applies to Nairaland so much. So many are here to project what satisfies their stomach as right and have no regard for what is actually right.
just say apvc supporters.. nobody will flog u.
Re: What A Donkey, Tiger, And Lion Can Teach Us About Letting Things Go by moscobabs(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Morning Digest

STOP LIVING BY CHANCE.

My landlord is a man of 40years old, he's currently confined to a wheel chair because of a fatal accident he had few months ago

Each time, I hear him groaning and mumbling in pain, he keeps saying "how can a full fleshed man like me be sitting like this all day"

I feel his pain but there's nothing I or anyone could do to help his situation. He has to be there until the day his legs gets better, if ever it will.

He's my landlord and he has other tenants who pays rent to him, he's got shops and factories where people works for him.

Though he's confined to a chair but no day passes without him putting on his gen, he doesn't drink pure water but eva water. His families are not here in Nigeria.

The kids are all schooling abroad. I thought they would all come back home since their Dad is no longer capable of working but I didn't see that happen

They are still there, school fees are still being paid, expenses are still met

How did this happen, maybe the man has a money tree inside his room or possibly he's a Ritualist

Yes I think one snake is vomiting money for him inside his room

I hope you are thinking what I'm thinking �?

Oya clap for yaself.

Now listen
There's no snake or money tree anywhere
The man just lived his youthful days intentionally, he didn't leave his life to chance

He toiled with the days of his youths to acquire the wealth his currently enjoying today. Who knows at what age this man started hustling,

You think you are still too young to start, very soon you will be 30 and just maybe you will no longer have the ability to do it anymore.

If he had been a wantrepreneur maybe by now he would have been in the streets being pushed about by one of his kids and begging for alms

What is that thing you have been willing to do but thinks the time is not right yet, there's no right time anywhere my friend. The right time is this very moment.

The only time you are sure of is this moment
Use it like its your last, make hay while the sun shines

Have it in mind that things changes and you need to prepare for this uncertainties.

#Learn
#Exhibit
#Becomemore

#Zaram #Editor #professionallogomaker #Businesscoach

(1) (Reply)

50 Tips To A Happy Marriage / BREAKING! Dstv, Gotv Break Silence Over Social Media Reports / This Is The Most Creative Maternity Photo Shoot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.