Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. (796 Views)

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Quality Ice Jewelries (cuban, Earrings , Leg Chain Etc) / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
When you see a woman wearing leg chain (anklet), what comes to your mind? Be honest.

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Olachase(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Wetin won come ur mind again if no be olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Jeon(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Why this?
Because of the trendy waist beads that's on front page?

well I see it for fashion and beautification

The reason why I fall for Daddyck cool.
I'm a lover of ankle, especially those thick legs like Alicia Keys.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Jeon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
op I have fall in love with those feet. I'm stealing right away.

4 Likes

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by Coolbreeze1988(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
They are all lesbians
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by meobizy(f): 2:16am On Dec 10, 2022
The same which comes to mind when I see men wearing wristwatches and using wallets; oloshos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2022
meobizy:
The same which comes to mind when I see men wearing wristwatches and using wallets; oloshos.

Lol
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25
meobizy:

How are they similar?
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by BigYash: 5:17pm On Mar 05
Les/olosho
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by captainbangz: 8:54pm On Mar 06
What comes to my mind is the imagination of the legs being wrapped around my neck. You asked commenters to be honest...smiles
Re: When You See A Woman Wearing Leg Chain, What Comes To Your Mind? Be Honest. by essentialone(m): 1:24am On Mar 07
captainbangz:
What comes to my mind is the imagination of the legs being wrapped around my neck. You asked commenters to be honest...smiles

hahahhaha. Badt guyt

(1) (Reply)

Are U Interested In Modellin? / Can Spirit Make Me Have Teddy? / Color Trends: Fashion Colour Trends 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.