Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron (19621 Views)

Court Document Reveals ‘Army General’ Behind ₦10.9 Billion Assets Seized By EFCC / How NDLEA Uncovered Cocaine Stashed At Anambra Monarch’s Palace / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2022
The convicts include five Nigerians – Anthony Umolu, Chibi Aruh, Izuchukwu Anieto, Williams Agusi and Augustine Koisochukwu Umolu. Give the Reins of Control and Government to any of their compatriots and see the futures of Nigeria's Youths become bleak and unsure. We must not allow them to destroy the Leaders of Tomorrow no matter how compelling their claim to honesty and patriotism may be. May evil not happen to our Fatherland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Wickedfacts: 8:57am On Dec 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Oikirodah or whatever you call yourself. The people paying you to write rubbish on your useless blog ireportersonline will not bail you when you're called to answer for your allegations against the person of Peter Obi. It's clear that you're in cahoots with a mod on nairaland to tarnish Peter Obi's image judging by the speed with which your convoluted gibberish reaches the front page. There's a disclaimer that exonerates that mod, but implicates YOU. You may not know this, I just say make I tell you.

Shut up your dirty mouth. You idiots in ipOBI party complain about everything. If you don't like it, get out of Nairaland. Afterall, they didn't tie your placenta here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by NLPoliceWoman: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Oikirodah or whatever you call yourself. The people paying you to write rubbish on your useless blog ireportersonline will not bail you when you're called to answer for your allegations against the person of Peter Obi. It's clear that you're in cahoots with a mod on nairaland to tarnish Peter Obi's image judging by the speed with which your convoluted gibberish reaches the front page. There's a disclaimer that exonerates that mod, but implicates YOU. You may not know this, I just say make I tell you.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Terror48: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Corruption everywhere

Lagos should however promote a law to stop selling lands to these criminals from the East
I just want to bend down and see you dying in pain

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Dukeofotukpo(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2022
OblorOblor:
Too late, the Easterners have already bought over your father's inherited 50x50 piece of land. Sifia pains!

Are they taking the land with them to Biafra land?
Nor be mumu be that ?
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by johnaruson(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2022
After the forfeiture Tinubu will deny being an ex-convict from drog trafficking and money laundering..

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by engrkaz(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
I think the ndlea was right to enter into the plea agreement with the defendants. I see nothing wrong here. My only concern is the exclusion of properties for final forfeiture to the govt.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by femisplash: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What have the names you mentioned got to do with NDLEA?
Who's the head of NDLEA?.. A pry sch kid would easily understand my comments up there.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by gasparpisciotta: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Terror48:
I just want to bend down and see you dying in pain

Same to you and your entire criminal clan
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by TheChameleon: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Okoro and Crime are 5 & 6

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by seborrhic: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
nazicartel:
This country is seriously funny. Efcc will seize cars from ppl and sell them privately, anti drug will seize from ppl and sell privately. Is there no watchdogs for all these agencies ?.. there should be a monthly assessment of all the operations done by all the agencies in Nigeria. The agency should be made up of the military, human right organization and the police. Navy have been seizing badges and nothing is been heard about all these seized badges. It's very bad. No accountability anywhere
I think the ones to be uncovered(if they ever will)under the EFCC various leadership,on assets seized and forfeited to the EFCC,would make the ones under NDLEA look like chicken change.
From the police to the other law enforcement agencies is a cesspool of corruption so much so that they all seem to be in competition to outdo one another in corruption and acquisition of illicit wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by arantess: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Enddy50ty:
It is very evident that the NDLEA has been compromised by the drug barons in this case.

Many of this so called anti-drug agents are underground drugs dealer themselves.

I'm sure that Abba Kyari guy knows something about this deal, he was accused by some convicted drug barons of converting their seized assets into his personal property.
Toh, but we are all clapping hand for Marwa

All of them na same thing, from marwa to the last agent

then EFCC, Police, all of them

2 Likes

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Pwettylinda(f): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2022
So it has to take the court 7 good years

To convict them

Nigeria
Nigeria sad
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by chukwuma234: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Corruption everywhere

Lagos should however promote a law to stop selling lands to these criminals from the East

They should also tell FG that they don't require monthly allocation derived from crude oil...Your level of idiocy is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2022
Not just NDLEA.... EFCC, Customs, Military, Ports Authority, etc!

They are more corrupt than the Devil!

2 Likes

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Toktee(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The NDLEA denied concealing any assets seized from the convicts in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES on Friday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/569771-judge-reveals-how-ndlea-allegedly-concealed-assets-seized-from-jailed-drug-barons.html
I do not believe a single word from the Agency, ndlea, EFCC, NIA, etc are all compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by jagtinic: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Plea bargain so as to save time and cost after 6years. Is 6 years 6 days? Plea bargain should be early in the case not after a child born during that period is already in school.

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by DeFamiliar1: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Corruption everywhere

That would be a nice idea oo, before they buy off your generation in advance. Notwithstanding, you people should stop selling your swamps called lands out of extreme hunger, the only thing left for your would-be generation.

Have you noticed, the abokis have joined inyamiris in that regard?
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by JuanDeDios: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2022
dre11:
The NDLEA denied concealing any assets seized from the convicts in an interview with PREMIUM TIMES on Friday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/569771-judge-reveals-how-ndlea-allegedly-concealed-assets-seized-from-jailed-drug-barons.html
This is one hell of an activist judge. NDLEA doing wuruwuru.

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by JuanDeDios: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2022
engrkaz:
I think the ndlea was right to enter into the plea agreement with the defendants. I see nothing wrong here. My only concern is the exclusion of properties for final forfeiture to the govt.
After six years, with the case going well for the state. Una welldone.
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by JuanDeDios: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2022
Elclamour:
I'm grateful that they published only the faces of the Mexican frauds on paper n net
Why don't you want the Nigerians among them shown?
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Elclamour(f): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Why don't you want the Nigerians among them shown?

Because they will publish only Nigeria, if same was to happen in their country.

I remember seeing an agitation on twitter, o think USA precisely or Dubai. 12 people commited cyber crime and this 12 people where from 4 or more countries, Nigeria, India, USA, Ghana, and other countries. But they circulated only the Nigerians guys picture and covered the rest.

It was annoying
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by Franzinni: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2022
I said it ... But they attacked me haha all this one that they will be rushing to burn evidence and all ... Haha all nah big bulaba

1 Like

Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by consultancy: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2022
Massive corruption in every sector. Nigeria is irredeemable
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by netmillionaires(m): 11:53am On Dec 10, 2022
What would the navy be doing with badges? Or you meant badges.

nazicartel:
This country is seriously funny. Efcc will seize cars from ppl and sell them privately, anti drug will seize from ppl and sell privately. Is there no watchdogs for all these agencies ?.. there should be a monthly assessment of all the operations done by all the agencies in Nigeria. The agency should be made up of the military, human right organization and the police. Navy have been seizing badges and nothing is been heard about all these seized badges. It's very bad. No accountability anywhere
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
I believe the judge cool
Re: Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron by nazicartel(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
netmillionaires:
What would the navy be doing with badges? Or you meant badges.

Barge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Run Shifts To Rob Victims: Traffic Robbery Gang (photo) / Ritualists Kill Man, His Son & A Female Visitor In Ikorodu, Wife Unconscious / Customs Seizes 1017 Bags Of Cannabis Worth N16 Million In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.