Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep (70173 Views)

Policemen In Trouble, Offer Sacrifice For Arresting Spiritual Drummers In Lagos / See Photos As Three Men Were Forced To Eat Sacrifice They Carried In Broad Dayli / Why Is Sacrifice Made Before Burying Someone That Drowned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by minasu190: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2022
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Omihanifa: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Trenches and diabolical things undecided

332 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2022
The sacrifice and the vicinity shows poverty is the root of all evil!

451 Likes 26 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by nicerod(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2022
Lolz

They are just trying to scare ur naybor

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Fox41: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
cool shocked
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Weirdcamila: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2022
I wonder what this your neighbor that lives in such a house possess that makes people want to kill him.

288 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ucheheart(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Just pour fuel on it and set it on fire. Make sure it burns to ashes right there.

10 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nemesis0147(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Weirdcamila:
I wonder what this your neighbor that lives in such a house possess that makes people want to kill him.
asin eh...maybe he dy drag woman with person grin

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by gaetano: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tell your neighbour to make small eba and chop that thing, nothing go happen grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Tell that your neighbor that start saving for another house. That rubbish is to scare him but he is not safe there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
My neighbor who just parked in last month came back from work yesterday and saw this on his doorstep, last week somebody went to his window and almost got his apartment burnt to ashes, thank God for a neighbor who quench the fire, some people are just wicked destroying life and property.

It’s a threat!

That’s not sacrifice!

Someone just wants to scare your neighbor!

I hope your neighbor pays his rent on time, cos moves like this are mostly done by landlords

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Hezzyluv: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gosh.....
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Enemyofpeace: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
I don't know why mannabbqgrils keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread. I hope not what I'm thinking o.

Back then in Secondary school,
Nothing gives me joy like cleaning the board when others are still writing

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Ololademrmoney2(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Wahala, no be fufu and lizard be that? grin
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by merits(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:
Throw the ga dem shit away and enter your house.
Nonsense I don't believe all this shit.

4 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by backtovillage: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Why didn't you drop location
We the name checkers are not happy with you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by jeeqaa7(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
make Daddy GO come chook mouth
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Khalifa1401(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
madridguy:
Tell that your neighbor that start saving for another house. That rubbish is to scare him but he is not safe there.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by ecolime(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Na normal scare tactics. Maybe they want your neighbour to park out of the house cheesy

BTW, tell your neighbour to paint that wall. It's an eyesore. No offence cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Hezzyluv: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Yamaa....

Very disgusting, our neighbor's doorstep makes it more disturbing. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by OriOko88(m): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
cool
A beg is that ur neighbor a trouble some person or he's richer than other neighbors. These are what could possibly cause this bitter enmity. And besides u said he came only last month,so has he started having issues with d community or what??.

U even said his room was almost burnt. You'll must be living in bondage over there.

Very sure..this is happened in d east. Very envious people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
Joke ! Kick that nonsense out there and go about looking for how to live a better life.

Ignorance!

1 Like

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by kingharzy: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2022
LOL...
Your neighbors are obviously keeping you in the dark. Just dey play
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Stillhere: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
You said the person packed in just last month, Is he/she the prayer warrior type? I mean, is the neighbor a prayer person? Maybe the prayer is already disturbing someone around there.
Just maybe...

6 Likes

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by id4sho(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
shocked

Juju
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Aye dragon egg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by vikstandon(m): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hmmm... The god na poor god.

A drop of spread oil and Omu na wetin dey appease am.
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by iHateFraudsters: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
minasu190:

Your neighbour is angry with someone.

His anger is spoiling things for the person.

If your neighbour breaks that egg, his anger will have no effect on the person anymore (temporary).
Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by Franzinni: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Those saying is just a threat won't say that if it was right on thier doorstep ...

How many times in a year do you see dwarfs ?

Then you say jazz nor dey ?

Op tell your neighbor to japa, becasue this life not everybody be human being.

But I support the burning of that thing ... Load petrol on it and burn it...

I had a friend Tayo he use to claim he is the relative of babalawo, and nothing can harm him... One day we went into the bush to throw short put if you get me... (School life ) when we saw nailed to a tree a small bottle with two pictures tied together inside it.

Alas Tayo sprang into action "guy see this thing, nah jazz e be" he said as he touched the bottle just as I was trying to stop him, he looked at me briefly but in his eyes I could see that he was looking down on me for trying to stop him so I let him go. "Nah love jazz... Them dey use am tie people together make Dem love each other like mad " he continued... He then tapped the bead on his wrist three times and said " I go scater this one .. them no go love again ! ". I just kept enjoying the show as he was trying to prove all the stories he has been telling us was true.

Suddenly he yanked the bottle from the tree, the dried out rope used to nail it deep didn't give any resistance, then he smashed the bottle on the ground and picked the photographs ...off we went back to civilization, as he untied the pictures apart ... Eventually he threw them away and we went back to the hostel.

The next morning my guy could not raise his right hand, it had swollen like he had elephantiasis of the hand ... My mind went straight to the pictures but I didn't want to say ... I waited ...and waited till .... With a groan he uttered ..." Ye ye ye ... Nah who send me oo!"

I could feel the laughter bubble from deep within me but I didn't want to let it surface so I just had to excuse myself like I was going to the bathroom ... But when I was away

I laugh fall for ground like who dey fight ... Anyway Tayo had that hand swollen for 2 weeks.

This is just incase you decide too burn it Sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sacrifice They Dropped On My Neighbor's Doorstep by frontrunnerbaba: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
Africans are still suffering from superstitions...nonsense.

Like for obi. Share for tinubu

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / I Want To Learn Itsekiri Language (get In) / Photos Of Dogo, The "Tallest Man In Kaduna"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.