Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) (66333 Views)

Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by OmegaAutos: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
Amokachi only has one vote.

▪️By Merit, it is Peter Obi.
▪️By Health, it is Peter Obi.
▪️By Competency, it is Peter Obi.
▪️By Age, it is Peter Obi.
▪️By Intelligence, it is Peter Obi.
▪️By EmiLokan it is still Peter obi.
WE STAND with PO!

Be fair in your judgement

1. By merit.... Non of them there are brighter minds than those 3 we are projecting. Larger populace of Nigerians lack wisdom and vission.

2. By health its peter Obi
3.By competence , Tinubu is way ahead.
4. By age, its Peter Obi, though we still have younger and brighter minds as options but Nigeria is not ripe for that yet
5.By intelligence.... Shey you dey whine me ni.... Tinubu shouldnt be in same sentence with Peter Obi.. Obi no reach... Forget hatred for Tinubu
6. By Emilokan , it is nobody's turn, it should be Nigerians turn... Lets use our head for once...haba

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by PhilzChrist: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Qdpaper2/status/1601604388208128000

Choosing presidential candidates ofnour choice cos of tribalism is a sign of Immaturity.
Voting Peter Obi or BAT or Atiku Or Sowore and any other presidential candidate should with the perspective of making Nigeria a better place for us and for the future not for a particular tribe.

I choose Nigeria, not Igbo, not yoruba, Not Hausa, not any other tribe so I vote in a presidential candidate who would work for the good of the whole Nigeria.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2022
Emoc:
Na senior urchin e be.
U be low budget version. cheesy

The same emilokan who claims he will transform 9ja, is the national leader of the same apc that ruined 9ja. shocked

Since 2015 as national leader, why didn't emilokan help his party fix 9ja?

AGBADO FOOLS aka miserable urchins, think dey are wise... cheesy

I still dey wait for your proof, you must provide it.

lol bro make you rest na cheesy
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by jonbat(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2022
This guy's don cash out. Abeg if u can try and collect what u can before tinubu pass away. collect your money.

Yekini na scam
Drug lord na scam
Former governor of Lagos na scam
Date of birth na scam
School attended na scam
Name na scam
His supporters are all scammers
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Emoc: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
sukkot:
lol bro make you rest na cheesy
Lol cheesy
I rest my case
Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by onyibest2k(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
QUESTION SHARER
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by lovinagbad: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

If you have all these for a Politician. Then you need to be checked out. Politician that can tell you good morning and when you look outside it's dark.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by eurogee: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jobless attention seeker
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Ubongikouwem: 12:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

If he was to be obi/dati. He would have gotten 100000 votes
Hypocrite
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by 2016v2017: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2022
igbarasdynasty:
grin

Those supporting Agbado have sold out their moral senses.....

He should wear Agbada to the pitch next time.
Don't mind the failed footballer, looking for survival in a wrong way.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Prisco4luv(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Mindcure: 1:08am On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN
The most wicked thief in Nigerian history.

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:39am On Dec 11, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
JAGABAN

Una know Tinubu is not physically fit to run, I know the love you have for him,but been sincere he is not the Tinubu of yesteryears..
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by ityP(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

Guy, forget likes and shares o, you and I know Obi isn't going anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by olamike02: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

How many do you have. Your people didn't collect PVC and those that collected, they have been buried. Your Pandora saint is not different from your Mazi eating the DSS beans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by sukar886: 6:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Only wicked souls will vote for tinubu , evil people , but God go shame them all
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by danowena: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2022
afribookorg:
Forget,if you have money in Africa,you can do anything. You're above the law.

You can even smoke weed in the field if you like
He squandered his money. And by converting to Islam in order to marry a North African, his fame nose-dived.
Just saying. This is a guy that had private jet but is now coaching for a million naira or less.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by olibeans: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Shameless old fool
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by am4truth(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
Old hungry fools

Save your tears.........
Leave the guy alone. He is not the cause of your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by am4truth(m): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2022
It is in their blood to wail, so I am not surprised.
Must everybody vote your particular candidate? Then why insult people who prefer to campaign for another candidate?
Ipob have hijacked PO's campaign...

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by sukkot: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Emoc:

Lol cheesy
I rest my case
Good night
hehe bros good morning grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Invitationn: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2022
uncleck:
Subtle campaign. I like people who stand by what they believe. That's why I like Obidients; although they are not paid, they outnumber paid APC and PDP supporters combined ONLINE grin
And about not being paid. Shey you dey whine us ni grin

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Wrong moves bro
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by queen918: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2022
save your tears,obi is going nowheresave your tears,obi is going nowhere...
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by lukency(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

The way you also have one vote.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by shegz24(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2022
uncleck:
Subtle campaign. I like people who stand by what they believe. That's why I like Obidients; although they are not paid, they outnumber paid APC and PDP supporters combined.

Come February 2023, you will say the over 30million voters of APC and PDP are paid while the 600k voters of LP arent.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Mcwin: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

WE STAND with PO!

Help me ask them if they have seen Wayne Rooney or Beckham putting on the Colour or logo of any incoming politician or president of either the Conservative or the other party. This is a big show of hunger among our celebrities. I am of the opinion that celebrities and past footballer or sport men should be neutral when it comes to supporting politicians. So Amokachi is not seeing what Sadio Mane is currently doing for his community? Is Mane seen supporting any politician in Senegal. Same goes to the other celebrities supporting the likes of APC, Labour Party etc. Rather use their influence positively.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
It's now, i know that the Bull is supporting Evil
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by uncleck: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
shegz24:

Come February 2023, you will say the over 30million voters of APC and PDP are paid while the 600k voters of LP arent.

I can differentiate "job" from passion when I see them. FYI, no candidate will win with wide margin next year
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by uncleck: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Invitationn:

And about not being paid. Shey you dey whine us ni grin
When you see passionate Obidients, they are different from political jobers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.