Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) (66336 Views)

Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo) / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2022
chigoizie7:
I don’t blame him, Nigeria did him good, but he doesn’t want Nigeria to do others good that’s why he wants to help and elect an old man who doesn’t know his left from right anymore, a tinubu of 10 years ago as a governor is good, but the tinubu of today is a big NO.
What good has Obi done the people if Anambra in 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Flows001(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2022
See them celebrating, the same you fools would have tagged him IPOB if he were Peter Obi's cap he wore undecided undecided
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Emoc: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
How far na?
sukkot:
hehe bros good morning grin
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
harbarzzy:
What good has Obi done the people if Anambra in 8 years

Did you hear me mention obi name? Is obi the only contestant? What if I am rooting for another candidate that is not obi? Well, it’s all good because from your assumptions, it means that you knew who is the better candidate. So shove whatever you think up your dirty arse.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by bong4(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Mumu, you wan Compare Chicago University Result with a Potopoto pigs result?!

Him show you the result?
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
bong4:

Him show you the result?

Ask Reno Omokri, a Tinubu critic that travelled all the way to Chicago University, USA.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by balladin: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
That's how he hopes to become super eagles coach someday. Corruption has truly eaten us up. Heard of tales of money for selection in our national football teams? That's it playing out there. Anything for the money. It's all about the money. They easily pass up merit and put up a charade at competitions. Mad people. I pray they fail. I believe they will fail and fail real hard. Ndi ala.
It's Peter Obi, or... No one else.
Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by Napata77: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
edlion57:
Failed footballer.Nigeria will never be like him....he should look for morocco cap

Amokachi failed footballer?

I blame free internet.

Any riffraff can come online and type rubbish now.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) by shegz24(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2022
uncleck:

I can differentiate "job" from passion when I see them. FYI, no candidate will win with wide margin next year
Lol... if no candidate wins with wide margin, there will be a rerun which isnt happening.

To win an election in Nigeria you have to win 2/3 of the total votes cast. Go read the consistution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Mane Forgets About Black Lives Matter Kneel As He Dashes Into Everton's Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.