Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Gadhafi Family In Algeria - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Family In Algeria (3432 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Gaddafi’s Daughter Gives Birth In Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yes, they are there according to CNN report the 2 sons, the daughter and wife, but the master is no where to be found
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by nawaforweo: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
FULL STORY - http://ascology.com/news/world-news/19661-Gaddafis-wife-children-Algeria-Ministry.html

Libyan strongman Moamer Gaddafi's wife, two sons and a daughter entered Algeria on Monday, the foreign ministry in Algiers announced.

"The wife of Moamer Kadhafi, Safiya, his daughter Aisha, and sons Hannibal and Mohammed, accompanied by their children, entered Algeria at 08:45 am (0745 GMT) through the Algeria-Libyan border," the ministry said in a statement published by APS news agency, giving no information on the whereabouts of Kadhafi himself.

"This information has been brought to the attention of the United Nations Secretary General, the security council president and Mahmud Jibril, president of the executive council of the National Transitional Council (NTC)," the interim administrative body set up by the rebels fighting Kadhafi for power in Libya, the ministry statement said.

There was no word on the whereabouts of his other children, including Seif al-Islam, his most prominent son, whom the rebels claimed to have captured, together with Mohammed, earlier this month.

Seif al-Islam mysteriously resurfaced, free, days later.

But Italian news agency ANSA said Kadhafi's youngest son, Khamis, had "almost certainly" been killed on the way from Tripoli southwards to Bani Walid.

FULL STORY - http://ascology.com/news/world-news/19661-Gaddafis-wife-children-Algeria-Ministry.html

CAN U IMAGINE
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by bilms(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
Lie Lie Lie, first they said the rebel capture him, we realise they lied, next we saw him address people in Tripoli 2 days ago, they are quit, now they are back with another lies,
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by 9ijaprince(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
news just in says that one of his sons has been killed by the rebels.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Who is lieing then?
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Sunofgod(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
Rebels threaten 'Algeria' that they must return them of else.

If 'Algeria' dont return them then they will take it as an act of aggression.

Al Qaeda has become so bold - even through their proxy in Nigeria.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by ASANIGBO(m): 2:40am On Aug 30, 2011
HE

BE

THE

OGA

Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by kizito96(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2011
They can run but cannot hide. The wicked has no hiding place
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by honeric01(m): 6:38am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^

Who's really the wicked? the rebels killing black people all over Libya or Gaddaffi?
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by toboy: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2011
i wonder
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by IYANGBALI: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2011
wetin concern aagbero with overload anywhere wey him like make him go,but make him no try to come naija o,because dat man go be serious boko haram
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by afrika(f): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2011
when there re no true stories to tell, u jus need to lie
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by ogbongzky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
were the rebels sleeping when they crossed the border? Me don tire for this seasonal film self.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by BOMANY: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2011

At last, they have to taste what they fed Libyans for 42 awful bloddy years. But Alas, they still could get a shelter and good treatment for a while till the other shaking dectatorial military regime in Algeria collapse, long live freedom
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by BOMANY: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
bilms:

Lie Lie Lie, first they said the rebel capture him, we realise they lied, next we saw him address people in Tripoli 2 days ago, they are quit, now they are back with another lies,

Seems you believe only your echo. The revolutionists have never said they captured Gaddafi. Even Algeria was the one that declared that some of his family ran to them. Open your eyes and mind shocked shocked
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by shiloh777: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
On a personal note!!! dont think GADAFI is a bad DUDE
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2011
They have freedom of movement so welcome.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Gbenge77(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
The day of reckoning for the Gaddafi's is near.The Tnc should compel Algeria to hand them over for prosecution in Libya.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Too many dummies in Nigeria and I can't deny the fact that's the reason the country is so backward!

This is a report from Algerian govt. and people are still here clamoring it's a lie and putting the blame on CNN.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Roland17(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
Even if Gadhafi's government is toppled today, he would still have my respect for leaving Libyan Economy 100% debt free, the Libyan economy under Col Gadhafi was stronger than the Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Nigerian and competed with the South African economy.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
I might not be a good economist but I know that oil alone can't sustain a good economy. That been said, Nigeria almost paid all his debt and many countries not owing debt in Africa at the moment. So, those ideas alone don't define a better country especially when the rights of the people are not there.
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by warrior101: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
Nobody gives you right, You take it cuz its yours. Gadafi's government is better than nigerian democracy, Its gadafi and we are here shouting, it will soon get to nigeria's turn I hope we can shout then,
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^
Is it better than Nigerian the issue here? Sucker!

You sound very silly! Do people have rights to express themselves in authoritarian and dictator regimes?   Now the people are trying to fight for their rights in Libya people are saying they are doing bad!

Futard like you!
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by warrior101: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
Is it better than Nigerian the issue here? Sucker!

You sound very silly! Do people have rights to express themselves in authoritarian and dictator regimes?   Now the people are trying to fight for their rights in Libya people are saying they are doing bad!

Futard like you!

and do you have any right to express your self in your nigerian democracy you friut loop tosser,

You are off yer head for you to rock up here and make grotty accusations. I never said I supported gadafi nor applauded the "rebel" who you say they are fighting for right which them self will abuse later. All I did was to compare lybians remige to nigerian democracy and for your information gay, lybia is islamic country and if the people claim to be muslim then they should have no problem following islamic laws otherwise we know where the war is coming from, Bob's your uncle
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
I can tell you that Nigeria is by far better than Libya when it comes to expressing yourself! That less socializing nation called Libya! Maybe you don't know your rights man! The past military dictatorship in Nigeria is still hunting the hell out of you! Hehehe!
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by warrior101: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Rights put in place by social, or whatever laws? undecided
All man is born free but they are everywhere in chains,
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
I know your type, always hiding behind conjectures!
Re: Gadhafi Family In Algeria by warrior101: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sod that! Anyway, what ev brongo

(1) (Reply)

US Navy: Sitting Ducks In Future Cyberwars? / Mali Vs France- Nigerians Come And See Ooo / Putin Admits US Is The Only Superpower In The World Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.