Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! (3857 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
This is rather shocking as the albino guy said the reason for their union is to make more albino babies. Please watch and see the two love birds feeling fly in a world of their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEWTwAqgkMU

Please watch.

Nlfpmod.

For those saying this is a skit, please it is not. Of course they are skit makers, I know but this is not a skit. They are actually getting married. In fact they even said people are doubting them ( just like you guys are doing now) but it will come as a shocker to everyone.

What I'm saying is, is this advisable? Should they continue to multiply their kind, knowing the health challenges they face due to lack of natural protection from the sun as a result of a hormone ( melanin) deficiency.

I would have preferred it if there was a reduction in albinism. Hmmm.. this people better know what they are up to.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by JasonScoolari: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Seriously, I am really happy for them.

10 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
I know that girl, she's a skitmaker. Perhaps that's why I was laughing throughout the video grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by coputa(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
Albinos doesn't give birth to albino,

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
coputa:

Says who? it is genetic, so why can't' they give birth to albino?

when they lack the pigment responsible for color, what will they now give to their offsprings to make them dark? They can't give birth to color children. No way! Even the guy knows that's why he said it's the reason they are coming together, so no chances of having dark babies.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Zonefree(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Seriously, I am really happy for them.
It's a skit. Both of them are skit makers.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by BigYash: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Expatriate na mad man normally.. Small thing he don carry he toy gun fall out cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by michlins(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

when they lack the pigment responsible for color, what will they now give to their offsprings to make them dark? They can't give birth to color children. No way! Even the guy knows that's why he said it's the reason they are coming together, so no chances of having dark babies.
that's a skit. Both guys are skit makers.

Meanwhile, they must give birth to albino kids should two albinos get married. They already have the albino gene dominant in their body so no way they can give birth to none albino children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by coputa(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My neighbor are both Albinos, but they've gotten 3 kids now,all blacks.
Albinism is a gene,,even black carry the gene more than Albinos.If both couples that carries the gene (wheather blacks or albinos) have babies it only has a 1 in 4 chance of having albinism,if only one couple is a carrier,then their children will have close to a zero chance for albinism.To be an albino,the child need to inherit it from both parents.Being an albino does not necessarily mean they must posses the gene, infact, blacks are more carriers than Albinos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Foodqueen(f): 5:16am On Dec 11, 2022
Skit makers.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by JasonScoolari: 5:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Zonefree:

It's a skit. Both of them are skit makers.
I know bro.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by falcon01: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2022
I know this is a skit but Is this normal? Should this be allowed? Like isn't their some health issues Albinos face and giving birth to more of them will only be wahala for their offspring?

1 Like

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by DaInferno(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This is rather shocking as the albino guy said the reason for their union is to make more albino babies. Please watch and see the two love birds feeling fly in a world of their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEWTwAqgkMU

Please watch.

Nlfpmod.

For those saying this is a skit, please it is not. Of course they are skit makers, I know but this is not a skit. They are actually getting married. In fact they even said people are doubting them ( just like you guys are doing now) but it will come as a shocker to everyone.

What I'm saying is, is this advisable? Should they continue to multiply their kind, knowing the health challenges they face due to lack of natural protection from the sun as a result of a hormone ( melanin) deficiency.

I would have preferred it if there was a reduction in albinism. Hmmm.. this people better know what they are up to.
I love albinos, atleast those that know how to take care of emselves. No pun intended cool
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Alusiizizi(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Because albinism is a recessive gene. Most of their children will have skin colors not much different from you and I.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Alusiizizi(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
I know this is a skit but Is this normal? Should this be allowed? Like isn't their some health issues Albinos face and giving birth to more of them will only be wahala for their offspring?

Why are you so concerned? And by the way, what health issues(apart from lack of melanin) were you alluding to?
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by falcon01: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Why are you so concerned? And by the way, what health issues(apart from lack of melanin) were you alluding to?
I'm asking if there was health issues?
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Alusiizizi(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
I'm asking if there was health issues?

Ok, for a moment there it seemed to me that you were implying that albinism is associated with health issues.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by honour7: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2022
coputa:

Albinism is a recessive gene, if two albinos marry all their children would be albinos, but I think there is a form of treatment being given to them now immediately after birth, that gives a little pigmentation to their skin
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by falcon01: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Ok, for a moment there it seemed to me that you were implying that albinism is associated with health issues.
no no no.. I wouldn't do that, I'm an asshole, but I ain't that much of an Asshole. You know I've heard rumours that I didn't bother researching about how they have weak immune system, blindness, prone to cancer e.t.c but I'll make my research today.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Alusiizizi(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2022
falcon01:
no no no.. I wouldn't do that, I'm an asshole, but I ain't that much of an Asshole. You know I've heard rumours that I didn't bother researching about how they have weak immune system, blindness, prone to cancer e.t.c but I'll make my research today.

Mostly false. The only weakness is perhaps increased susceptibility to skin cancer due to lack of pigmentation.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Baronthecelebri: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Thank God for them
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Eriokanmi: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2022
honour7:

Albinism is a recessive gene, if two albinos marry all their children would be albinos, but I think there is a form of treatment being given to them now immediately after birth, that gives a little pigmentation to their skin
It's not in all cases. I know one albinos couple who never had albino children. They had 2. I've also seen a man whose wife is an albino and had albino kids, the 3 of them.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by honour7: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's not in all cases. I know one albinos couple who never had albino children. They had 2. I've also seen a man whose wife is an albino and had albino kids, the 3 of them.

There is no way that is possible from a scientific point of view concerning the albino couple, let the man go for DNA test,

As I said before from a scientific point of view albinism is recessive, if two albino marry all their children would be albino, if an albino with someone with an albino gene marry at least three of their children out of every four would be albinos, it’s just like in sickle cells too were the S is recessive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Eriokanmi: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
honour7:

There is no way that is possible from a scientific point of view concerning the albino couple, let the man go for DNA test,

As I said before from a scientific point of view albinism is recessive, if two albino marry all their children would be albino, if an albino with someone with an albino gene marry at least three of their children out of every four would be albinos, it’s just like in sickle cells too were the S is recessive
Leave science out of this. I just told you what happened. Their kids take after their father, carbon copy. DNA not necessary when you see them. Your statement is just as good as saying all AS couples would give birth to SS scientifically whereas, there are AS couples who had an AS offspring.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
honour7:

Don't mind the guy. It is common knowledge, an albino couple can never produce colored offsprings. Where Dem wan see am? Like you said, let the albino husband go for DNA test because the rarity of that possibility is just too high.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by honour7: 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Leave science out of this. I just told you what happened. Their kids take after their father, carbon copy. DNA not necessary when you see them. Your statement is just as good as saying all AS couples would give birth to SS scientifically whereas, there are AS couples who had an AS offspring.

Where are you leaving science to, this is basic knowledge bros, it’s either you are lying or that man’s children are not his, no two ways about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
honour7:

Where are you leaving science to, this is basic knowledge bros, it’s either you are lying or that man’s children are not his, no two ways about it.

LoL.. he said you should leave science and initially he was backing his claim with same science. LoL...

Nlfpmod abeg come and help us solve this matter o
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Pat081: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
coputa:
My neighbor are both Albinos, but they've gotten 3 kids now,all blacks.
Albinism is a gene,,even black carry the gene more than Albinos.If both couples that carries the gene (wheather blacks or albinos) have babies it only has a 1 in 4 chance of having albinism,if only one couple is a carrier,then their children will have close to a zero chance for albinism.To be an albino,the child need to inherit it from both parents.Being an albino does not necessarily mean they must posses the gene, infact, blacks are more carriers than Albinos.
you are right I know one in this my area baba and mama are black and the give birth to 3 Albinos and Albino too give birth to 5 black
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

You're wrong, they can have melanated babies if they procreate with dark skinned people. Albanian is a recessive trait, meaning that one can carry the trait and be dark skin. So if an albino (aa) marries a dark person (AA) their children will be Aa and have melanin but will carry the albanism gene. Now if an albino procreates with a dark skinned person that carries the albanism gene Aa, there will be 75% chance that all their children will be albinos. If two dark people with the albanism trait (Aa) procreate, there's a 50% chance that their children will be albinos. I've seen this happen, husband and wife are dark skinned, 2 of their 3 children are albinos. Not escapee albinos o, pure albinos with white skin and blond hair. Varying degrees of albanism is because though it's a recessive gene, it's not always fully repressed by the dominant gene like the sickle cell gene. Because of this, albanism is so complex that it is not represented by 2 letters in genetics on an advanced scale. It's represented like AAAa or aaaA. Let me not bore you any further with genetics lectures jare.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
dominique:

You're wrong, they can have melanated babies if they procreate with dark skinned people. Albanian is a recessive trait, meaning that one can carry the trait and be dark skin. So if an albino (aa) marries a dark person (AA) their children will be Aa and have melanin but will carry the albanism gene. Now if an albino procreates with a dark skinned person that carries the albanism gene Aa, there will be 75% chance that all their children will be albinos. If two dark people with the albanism trait (Aa) procreate, there's a 50% chance that their children will be albinos. I've seen this happen, husband and wife are dark skinned, 2 of their 3 children are albinos. Not escapee albinos o, pure albinos with white skin and blond hair. Varying degrees of albanism is because though it's a recessive gene, it's not always fully repressed by the dominant gene like the sickle cell gene. Because of this, albanism is so complex that it is not represented by 2 letters in genetics on an advanced scale. It's represented like AAAa or aaaA. Let me not bore you any further with genetics lectures jare.

You clearly didn't read my comment or you did but did not understand what I said.

I said two albinos can not produce dark skinned babies. All you typed up there wasn't necessary cos even a layman knows better.
Re: Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S! by Uyi168: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2022
people doing skits con many pass people wey dey laugh.. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You / Advice: My Sis. What Should I Do? Please / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.