Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You (3870 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Okay, it's monday morning... Everywhere's calm. I m feeling the Ed-el-Fitri holiday, I m relaxing at home.
Then, I decided to share my strange but funny life experience with Nairalanders.

1. Last week, I was eating in a restaurant. I bought 4 attractive meats & some dodo in my food. Sitting behind me was another man eating... I noticed the way the man was starring at my food but I ignored him. Suddenly, the man came to my table, mumbled some words & used his fork to pick the largest meat in my food. I was hot & was feeling like giving him a dirty slap!
But I paused from eating to process my response.
Why can't he take permission?
All eyes were on the man cos everyone started talking about him & looking at him. There were words like is he insane?
Is he a m oron?
Does he lack manners of approaching?
He himself started feeling uncomfortable & tried to stand, his legs hit his table & drinks splashed on the table. Everyone turned to him again. He was feeling guilty & embarrased. As he tried to move out, the restaurant waiter approached him that he's yet to pay for his food. This made some people to laugh & the man was more embarrased like "na only me waka come"? When I was leaving the restaurant, I still met the man outside in the rertaurant's premises & he was so ashamed that he couldn't look me in the face.
Funny, but strange.

Recently, I was in a taxi. The taxi stopped for traffic light & a begger walked closed to my side. The guy started pleading, praying, & praying. But I v made up my mind that I won't give him a Kobo cos he's a known begger who should v started a business.
After begging & praying for like 2 minutes & I didn't look at his side, suddenly, his prayers started turning to abuses like some people are callous, they are stingy, this handsome man, that's why you ll always get pimples, atimes I wonder why people like you get money when you can't give etc.
I didn't even bother to reply him but other passengers in the taxi rained curses & abuses on him. Someone even wanted to come down & kick him away from the road. Cos I can't imagine how a beggar that's supposed to keep pleading to me for help should be abusing me.
Last Bullet
That's the two strange but funny things that has happened to me recently. The floor is now opened to other Nairalanders to share their experience.
Let's hear & laugh at your strange but funny life experience

3 Likes

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by mstik(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Hmm.
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by fijiano202(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
I will post mine if u post something with real-life experience
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: I will post mine if u post something with real-life experience
What's this one saying?
What abt my 1st post?
It's real!

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
What's this one saying?
What abt my 1st post?
It's real!

got ya..the second is fake abi ... :-)..I perceive lies
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
What's this one saying?
What abt my 1st post?
It's real!
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by fijiano202(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
What's this one saying?
What abt my 1st post?
It's real!
yes its real theres snowfall at gbagada
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Kanwulia: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
I invited some of my relatives to my home out of state and when they left. . . one of my watches and 2 gold tennis bracelets ended up missing.
We all traveled together to and from for a party. Both their sons had graduated from high school and so I paid for their return tickets as gifts to their sons(my first cousins) for making us proud by gaining admission into universities.

I complained that I was missing the items in their presence and BOTH stated they had not seen them. I was baffled because the only other person in the house was my husband.

The wristwatch was a gift from my sister. . .the bracelets I bought aboard a Lufthansa flight to and from Nigeria.
I was saddened by it all.
I really loved those items. Especially the watch from my sweet sis!sad

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/longines-watch-womens-stainless-steel-bracelet-l42164126?ID=370775&CategoryID=23930&LinkType=PDPZ1

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Kanwulia: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2014
We all left and returned to our respective homes, I did not accuse anyone but had a hunch who had taken the items.
Then I had a dream and it felt so real.
I dreamed that I was at a party SAW ONE OF THOSE 2 RELATIVES wearing the watch.
It was so real. . . but I did not confront her.

6 weeks later. . . The relative I DREAMED about called me to tell me I FORGOT THE WATCH AND 2 BRACELETS IN HER HOUSE!
I had been to her house several times after our trip and I asked her why she tell me the items were in her house?
She stated she did NOT KNOW THEY WERE MINE. . . .AND HAD STARTED WEARING THEM? shocked

The strangest part of this WAS LIKE THE DREAM I HAD. . . .it was now a REALITY! shocked

The power of intuition. . . I have always had! kiss

So happy to have my watch and bracelets back. cool

I don't steal. . . and no one can steal from me!!!
Amen!!!!kiss

4 Likes

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia: We all left and returned to our respective homes, I did not accuse anyone but had a hunch who had taken the items.

6 weeks later. . . The relative I DREAMED about called me to tell me I FORGOT THE WATCH AND BRACELETS IN HER HOUSE!
I had been to her house several times after our trip and I asked her why she tell me the items were in her house?
She stated she did NOT KNOW THEY WERE MINE. . . .AND HAD STARTED WEARING THEM? shocked

The strangest part of this WAS THE DREAM. . . .it was so real! kiss

The power of intuition. . . I have always had!

So happy to have my watch and bracelet back.

Amen!!!!kiss

I can relate to this, I've also seen things in dreams that ended up happening.
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: yes its real theres snowfall at gbagada
See madman!
I ll call a psychiatric nurse to come and inject you with lexotan.

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia: We all left and returned to our respective homes, I did not accuse anyone but had a hunch who had taken the items.

6 weeks later. . . The relative I DREAMED about called me to tell me I FORGOT THE WATCH AND BRACELETS IN HER HOUSE!

The strangest part of this WAS THE DREAM. . . .it was so real! kiss

The power of intuition. . . I have always had!

So happy to have my watch and bracelet back.

Amen!!!!kiss

Whao!
Those kinda dreams sha.
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by fijiano202(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
See madman!
I ll call a psychiatric nurse to come and inject you with lexotan.
gorilla dey call chimpazee ugly..any of the fine?
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: gorilla dey call chimpazee ugly..any of the fine?
I ll curse you walk into the evil forest!
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Kanwulia: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Whao!
Those kinda dreams sha.

It was sooooooooooooo real. I SAW HER IN A DREAM. . . WEARING THE WATCH AND BRACELET DANCING AWAY and having a good time!
Then I woke up! undecided
And it came to pass.
SHE WAS ALREADY WEARING THE WATCH AND BRACELETS. . . . .
It was frightening!
Hmmmmmm.

Some years back. . . A relative was relocating back to Nigeria.
He had no choice really. He had to go back with his family of 6. . .including himself and some others living with them.
I think a total of 7 or 8 people. They had shipped all their things to Nigeria.
Suddenly I had this very ominous feeling of tragedy!
I asked him if he really had to go?
I told him to be careful.
He stated NIGERIA was his country and he would rather die there.
He got his wish. . . . . sad

He came to the US One last time before he died and I took him back to the airport.
On my way back home. . .I almost got in a car wreck because I was so sleepy.
He died in a ghastly motor vehicle accident.
A sad irony.

Some things cannot be explained! sad

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by fijiano202(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I ll curse you walk into the evil forest!
oga no threaten me joor,na me and u go enter sambisa forest together
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia:

It was sooooooooooooo real. I SAW HER IN A DREAM. . . WEARING THE WATCH AND BRACELET DANCING AWAY and having a good time!
Then I woke up! undecided
And it came to pass.
SHE WAS ALREADY WEARING THE WATCH AND BRACELETS. . . . .
It was frightening!
Hmmmmmm.

Some years back. . . A relative was relocating back to Nigeria.
He had no choice really. He had to go back with his family of 6. . .including himself and some others living with them.
I think a total of 7 or 8 people. They had shipped all their things to Nigeria.
Suddenly I had this very ominous feeling of tragedy!
I asked him if he really had to go?
I told him to be careful.
He stated NIGERIA was his country and he would rather die there.
He got his wish. . . . . sad

He came to the US One last time before he died and I took him back to the airport.
On my way back home. . .I almost got in a car wreck because I was so sleepy.
He died in a ghastly motor vehicle accident.
A sad irony.

Some things cannot be explained! sad
Ouch!
Sorry about the person that died.
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Lordabas: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by MARKone(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Speaking of restaurants, I was in one, one faithful afternoon, relishing my egusi soup and fufu, zip slightly adjusted for easy passage of the bolus. Seated in front of me was a tall well built light skin man, well dressed, and nothing out of the ordinary about him.

Minutes passed, I was done with my food, naturally I do not lick soups, so I still have some left in my bowl, I was about getting up to take my leave, when suddenly, the man stood up grabbed my soup bowl, and immediately poured the egusi soup I did not finish into his own bowl, and jejely sat down, and continued eating his food, I was like wadafuck?! shocked, I do not know this man from Adam, how can he be that naive, doesn't he know that, there could be health implications, even though I knew Iya basirah will still pour the thing back into her pot of soup, buy the dude amazed me seriously.

The other strange things that have happened to me were not funny angry

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
fijiano202: oga no threaten me joor,na me and u go enter sambisa forest together
Alright!
When it happens, I won't entertain pleas from ya family.
Last Bullet
Everybody can see that am warning you now. When I curse you to start running n aked, they ll say one Babalawo is wicked!
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Nmeri17: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
So many strange happenings have happened to me and one similarity they all have is that none is funny. I'll mention two which quickly come to mind.

once, my landlord's mom died. I used to hear she disturbs people with charms while she was young But I never gave much thought to the story. then the night after she died, I came to the kitchen around two AM cause I'm the nocturnal type. before I reached the kitchen I could swear there was somebody there. that presence u feel when someone tiptoes behind u with soft foot noises. i was too scared to advance. At that moment I hadn't even known she had died. It was when I was narrating the incident to a friend the following day that I was told.

the next one is awkward. I used to think it was a coincidence But it started happening with such certainty that I could come to a point of KNOWING that this will give this.
anytime I play with my mom, I don't mean like crack jokes, asin physical play; petting, touching, hitting and jokes etc for a better part of the day, I am bound to have a horrible day the next day. I mean, a day full of grim and horror!! :O :O I'll experience a myriad of ill happenings, every single thing will go exactly the wrong way the next day. dunno bout u But that's strange to me. I'll try and remember others
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
i think mine is babies are usually attracted to me even when i think its unneccesary ,...like everywhere i go a baby wil like to follow me,touch me,sometimes even in d bus ,there might be someone between i and the mother oo,but the babies will still strecht to touch just me undecided ...the other time i was just walkinng on my own oo,a baby(like 2yrs dont knw sha) the mum wanted to take her and was like come,outta nowhere this baby just ran to hug me,......please is there any thing strange about this,cos i find it strange,...and is there any reason hy it happens undecided
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Nmeri17: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i think mine is babies are usually attracted to me even when i think its unneccesary ,...like everywhere i go a baby wil like to follow me,touch me,sometimes even in d bus ,there might be someone between i and the mother oo,but the babies will still strecht to touch just me undecided ...the other time i was just walkinng on my own oo,a baby(like 2yrs dont knw sha) the mum wanted to take her and was like come,outta nowhere this baby just ran to hug me,......please is there any thing strange about this,cos i find it strange,...and is there any reason hy it happens undecided

I'm guessing the babies are all males and they always run to yo butt wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
back in highschool whenever i folliw my freinds to church like this,after i come back something bad wud surely appen to me then....i had to stop

then there was this time,dat period when nlders usually yab redeemers/adeboye for their jets,tithes and co,.....so i was going to ikorodu,and i wasnt to board a bus that wud go thru a shortcut....unfortunately for me,d buses i usually board had been replaced with "redeem camp buses"....i didnt ask,i just entered o boy shocked .....to worsen the case i now dozed off in the bus...grin ...u needed to see where i met myself,i was like redeem? mogbe!8:30 pm...lag/ ibd..express wway ...i almost cried,one woman was saying,come and join us,jesus brought u here grin .....hmmn aw i got home was another story ....gt home "after 11"

till today i havent to any one dis story,it happend last year,even my mum asked i cudnt tell,...i just felt too unhappy.....and i find it difficult narrating sad tales bout myself sad
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nmeri17:

I'm guessing the babies are all males and they always run to yo butt wink wink
grin grin ..u are nt serious...joking apart...even wen am sitting
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by chinnelle(f): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
brb
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Agrika: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2014
I fall sick on the ninth of every month
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by SirAweezy(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i think mine is babies are usually attracted to me even when i think its unneccesary ,...like everywhere i go a baby wil like to follow me,touch me,sometimes even in d bus ,there might be someone between i and the mother oo,but the babies will still strecht to touch just me undecided ...the other time i was just walkinng on my own oo,a baby(like 2yrs dont knw sha) the mum wanted to take her and was like come,outta nowhere this baby just ran to hug me,......please is there any thing strange about this,cos i find it strange,...and is there any reason hy it happens undecided

Hey dear... You need to pray which ever way u know how to do it... Don't take too much of babies liking you as that very Good sign...

However, please I'm not here to frighten you... Just adhere to advice... More also there is more to what you just said... Sorry if you feel offended by this. But make sure you dedicate yourself to prayer..

There is more to Spiritual than Physical in this world, a lot of us believe the world is just like that.. (That everything is natural).

I have more to say to you.. But I don't want to be a subject of what people called "cajoled"

It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by zube01(m): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirAweezy:

Hey dear... You need to pray which ever way u know how to do it... Don't take too much of babies liking you as that very Good sign...

However, please I'm not here to frighten you... Just adhere to advice... More also there is more to what you just said... Sorry if you feel offended by this. But make sure you dedicate yourself to prayer..

There is more to Spiritual than Physical in this world, a lot of us believe the world is just like that.. (That everything is natural).

I have more to say to you.. But I don't want to be a subject of what people called "cajoled"

It is well with you
baba I personally don't think its wrong babies liking u! afterall babies are a good sign from the lord!! If u think otherwise pls tell us ur reasons
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
SirAweezy:

It is well with you
kindly explain more undecided
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by 5minsmadness: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Two words. Earth mother

I hope you are a good person and no one has hardened your heart. Kids are going to need you.
Re: Strange But Funny Things That Has Happened To You by Beetle: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Me I'm always attracting lost kids.

One day in a shopping centre, I saw a child about 5 crying for her mum but cos I was at the ATM I didn't want to get distracted so finished and went to the girl, by this time she was wailing. Looked around and saw a lady from afar and instantly knew she was the mum. So I told her your mum is here, before I had finished the woman was my side and I fact she was the mums child.

A week and half later the same shopping centre. I had just got off from my car went into the lift and I saw a little boy about 4/5. He was alone in the lift. I didn't even know what to do, was scared so asked him if he was lost. He shook his head. I swear I just pressed a button as this time I was scared as well and alas saw the mum standing by the lift once we alighted.

I seem to attract lost kids o

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Pertinent Questions Nairaland Women Need To Answer / Comment Your Mom's Favorite Line When Yelling At You. / I Don't Know If I Have Made Mistake In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.