Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,255 members, 7,857,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69827 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
deborges:
yes I think he's arrogant too. Most times he thinks about only himself and wants everything centered around him. Very good footballer though!

you are very right - since that Manchester United interview my perception about him changed a great deal - HE looks like an ingrate within

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
blueAgent:

You know how many times I have died?

I don't fear death.

Am already on my 6th life, still going.

clap for she... kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpaaaaa grin grin

on a serious note ..... football personalities shouldnt make us quarrel - they are not even Nigerians - I apologize

I was just joking bro, please forgive me - I didnt mean it - abeg no vex!
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Uptoyou:
Morocco for the Cup
so you mean nobody has created a name with your moniker until November of 2022 cool
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Uptoyou(f): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
so you mean nobody has created a name with your moniker until November of 2022 cool

As you can see
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by NessFortunate: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is why people believe that, FIFA is doing everything to keep Messi relevant in the sport world... Because, they're making tons of money with the awareness they're creating with Messi and CR7...

Messi having the power to insult and verbally abuse someone without a sanction from FIFA is something else....

that's why he's the TRUE GOAT. Let your Piers Morgan d!ck sucker try am if e easy. Don't worry FIFA Is investigating the way C Ronaldo is being maltreated both at club and country multiple sources say they may create a BENCH D'OR Award for him... Is Messi the cause of Portugal misfortune? Una go cry tire.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2022
JasonScoolari:
And he go get Y shaped legs like Mr. Interview. grin

God bless Messi Abeg. cheesy

son...u didnt answer my questions.....was the deal wit u & my woman Magnmoliaa?..
..are u fookin her or u juss friend? answer the question & stop duckin sir!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by emmanuel00224(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2022
https://latesttalk.ng/in-pictures-world-celebrates-moroccos-historic-world-cup-win-walk-into-semis/
NessFortunate:

that's why he's the TRUE GOAT. Let your Piers Morgan d!ck sucker try am if e easy. Don't worry FIFA Is investigating the way C Ronaldo is being maltreated both at club and country multiple sources say they may create a BENCH D'OR Award for him... Is Messi the cause of Portugal misfortune? Una go cry tire.

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Crown8080: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2022
I have a package that contains over 330+ Digital courses that can help you make money.
The actual price is #10,000 but i will be selling it #2000 only for the first 20 people to message me.
You can also resell the course after buying it from me at any price you want. There is resellable rights.

DM ME
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Temi2468: 3:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:
Morocco for the Cup

But, if you said this one month ago, everyone on NL will laugh at you and mock you.

See life.
Following crowd believe only seen success.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 3:50am On Dec 12, 2022
Numerouno94:

I luv this. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. See tears. With such tears I don't need to pump water to my tank again.gringrin

Ojeemah, Thierryjay. How re u guys na.

Ojeemah sorry I'm yet to call as promised. I will do that this evening by 8pm.

Ah Number One, sorry something came up that made me over-busy throughout Sunday. Omo, Pendu's disastrous exit made me happy lol. The wailings from his deluded fans made it even sweeter. Plenty lamentations and sermons opoor. Now they are looking for sympathy when they've forgotten how they used to taunt the GOAT when he was losing Copa finals. The sweetest thing is there is no comeback for Pendu on the horizon and they know it, hence their eternal anguish.

Meanwhile, hope you are doing good bro.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
we dey bro.... no wahala i dey expect your call.

Bro, we fought this battle to the end, seeing out the old fraud in eternal misery. Now, Messi's stamp in World Cup history is comfortably greater than Pendu's. One of the WCup's highest goalscorer and assist maker; the most man of the matches and most dribbles. Pendu is forever relegated to the dustbin of World Cup catastrophies.

Make God just allow Messi win this World Cup, bro we will parteyyyyy.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 6:49am On Dec 12, 2022
ogbonti:

clap for she... kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpaaaaa grin grin

on a serious note ..... football personalities shouldnt make us quarrel - they are not even Nigerians - I apologize

I was just joking bro, please forgive me - I didnt mean it - abeg no vex!

Lol.... grin grin grin

No wahala, myself was also joking.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2022
Uptoyou:

As you can see
Yes oh, I can see it clearly. Borrow me your moniker for sometime wink
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Bro, we fought this battle to the end, seeing out the old fraud in eternal misery. Now, Messi's stamp in World Cup history is comfortably greater than Pendu's. One of the WCup's highest goalscorer and assist maker; the most man of the matches and most dribbles. Pendu is forever relegated to the dustbin of World Cup catastrophies.

Not just the World Cup bro. Messi is more successful than Ronaldo in Int'l competition. His fans are blinded by his int'l goal record which he obviously accumulated by playing Estonia, Malta, faroe island, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Gibraltar and many others.

5 Euros & 5 World Cup yet no Player of the Tournament award in any int'l competition he participated
0 World Cup knock out goal yet they accuse Messi of scoring minors.
1 top scorer and we both know how he stole it.
fewer MOTM awards

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Ah Number One, sorry something came up that made me over-busy throughout Sunday. Omo, Pendu's disastrous exit made me happy lol. The wailings from his deluded fans made it even sweeter. Plenty lamentations and sermons opoor. Now they are looking for sympathy when they've forgotten how they used to taunt the GOAT when he was losing Copa finals. The sweetest thing is there is no comeback for Pendu on the horizon and they know it, hence their eternal anguish.

Meanwhile, hope you are doing good bro.
Imagine their utterances when Netherlands equalized. Now picture how they would have taunted us if Argentina failed to qualify that night. Netherlands really dashed their hopes especially Jokerman and Kingcalls cos they were so sure Argentina will not get to the semis little did they know Morocco would be their nightmare.

Funny how Fernandez, Pepe, CR7 Fanboys, Girlfriend & Family are trying to create a false narrative by accusing Santos, Messi & Referees for Portugal/Pendu's abysmal performance.

0 knock out goal in 5 World Cup yet Messi has been the one scoring minors.

0 Best Player Award in any major Int'l Tournament (Euros & WC).

I can't begin to imagine the support Croatia will get from Pendu boys grin grin grin

If Argentina gets to the final, not even France will stop them from lifting that cup.............then their misery will know no bound grin grin

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Imagine their utterances when Netherlands equalized. Now picture how they would have taunted us if Argentina failed to qualify that night. Netherlands really dashed their hopes especially Jokerman and Kingcalls cos they were so sure Argentina will not get to the semis little did they know Morocco would be their nightmare.

Funny how Fernandez, Pepe, CR7 Fanboys, Girlfriend & Family are trying to create a false narrative by accusing Santos, Messi & Referees for Portugal/Pendu's abysmal performance.

I can't begin to imagine the support Croatia will get from Pendu boys grin grin grin

If Argentina gets to the final, not even France will stop them from lifting that cup.............then their misery will know no bound grin grin

The same way you thought you had won Germany at the finals of 2014 grin

Of cos, I'm supporting Croatia.... Argentina will actually finish 4th this world cup grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

All these without winning the world cup is trash... hope you know grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Wilson500: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

The same way you thought you had won Germany at the finals of 2014 grin

Of cos, I'm supporting Croatia.... Argentina will actually finish 4th this world cup grin

This is how they were saying in Copa America and it happened
Messi jejely pack all the award with the cup join
The signs are glaring in this world cup
I more goal to level with Mbappe
One thing i know is that Messi is seizing the year
Write that down grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2022
OJEEMAH:

It's the funny way all of them have gone philosophical for me, including conjuring outright lies just to achieve some sympathy for Pendu.

Imagine them saying Portugal was an average footballing nation before Ronaldo came. Was he part of Portugal's golden generation of 1999 - 2002? I watched Euro 2000 and Portugal was already a powerhouse in that tournament with Ballon D'or winner Figo. It took Henry and Zidane's ingenuity to dispatch them in the semi-final after Nuno Gomes had put them up with a lovely goal. In 2002, they were one of the pre-tournament favorites though they crashed out at Group stage like France and Argentina.

These guys are ridiculous. Their tears of lies is sweeting me bro.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by MJBOLT: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Don't forget Portugal also finished 3rd in the 1966 WC with Eusebio dragging them all the way.

Make Messi just lift this WC, vawulence go flow.

ThierryJay:

It's the funny way all of them have gone philosophical for me, including conjuring outright lies just to achieve some sympathy for Pendu.

Imagine them saying Portugal was an average footballing nation before Ronaldo came. Was he part of Portugal's golden generation of 1999 - 2002? I watched Euro 2000 and Portugal was already a powerhouse in that tournament with Ballon D'or winner Figo. It took Henry and Zidane's ingenuity to dispatch them in the semi-final after Nuno Gomes had put them up with a lovely goal. In 2002, they were one of the pre-tournament favorites though they crashed out at Group stage like France and Argentina.

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Can you compare Argentina to Portugal, all through the years?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wilson500:

This is how they were saying in Copa America and it happened
Messi jejely pack all the award with the cup join
The signs are glaring in this world cup
I more goal to level with Mbappe
One thing i know is that Messi is seizing the year
Write that down grin

Shey Pessi has sent a referree home with his complaints?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Can you compare Argentina to Portugal, all through the years?

Oga, they've been in the same whatsapp group since Figo's era in 1999. Since that time Portugal has always been a top footballing nation just like Netherlands of same era. Yes, there may be times when Argentina looked a bit better e.g in 2010 and 2014 but also times where Portugal seemed to have more quality e.g in 2006, 2018 and even 2022. In 2002, both were considered very strong and world cup favorites.

In 2004, Portugal should have won the Euros against Greece after eliminating England and Holland, but a certain Cristiano spurned 2 glorious one on one chances and Portugal went on to lose and he started crying copiously just like against Morocco.

Look for another excuse abeg.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
MJBOLT:
Don't forget Portugal also finished 3rd in the 1966 WC with Eusebio dragging them all the way.

Imagine, I didn't even include that era cos of the time span.

Premium vawulence bro. May God grant that wish. Amen.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Oga, they've been in the same whatsapp group since Figo's era in 1999. Since that time Portugal has always been a top footballing nation just like Netherlands of same era. Yes, there may be times when Argentina looked a bit better e.g in 2010 and 2014 but also times where Portugal seemed to have more quality e.g in 2006, 2018 and even 2022. In 2002, both were considered very strong and world cup favorites.

In 2004, Portugal should have won the Euros against Greece after eliminating England and Holland, but a certain Cristiano spurned 2 glorious one on one chances and Portugal went on to lose and he started crying copiously just like against Morocco.

Look for another excuse abeg.

Argentina has always been better.

If someone like Fernando Santos handle Argentina, he would have won the World Cup
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Imagine, I didn't even include that era cos of the time span.

Premium vawulence bro. May God grant that wish. Amen.

Pessi will never win the world Cup... say Amen bro... Banter must continue grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
MJBOLT:

Pessi will never win the world cup bro... say Amen my brother grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi will never win the world Cup... say Amen bro... Banter must continue grin

Leave Pessi alone, he's above you and your fave's reach now. Focus on fasting and praying for your rejected sacrifice to get a job cos he really needs it grin:

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
blueAgent:

Lol.... grin grin grin

No wahala, myself was also joking.

Thanks a million and have a blessed and fulfilled new week, I do appreciate you …

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
ThierryJay:

Leave Pessi alone, he's above you and your fave's reach now. Focus on fasting and praying for your rejected sacrifice to get a job cos he really needs it grin:

What matters now is for Croatia to stop Pessi on his tracks bro.

My darling Croatia grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
ogbonti:

Thanks a million and have a blessed and fulfilled new week, I do appreciate you …

Same to you.
You are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.