Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69692 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by deborges(m): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

14 mentions before i woke up on a sunday morning - chai i must have ruined you people’s day and life - see painment

i shall return when Messi start crying after he fails to win the world cup - Messi slaves and Argentina tissue papers on naira land
I thought you said you didn't care about Ronaldo or Messi��

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Boss Include my name too. We re part of Pendu's fan girls tormentors. The trio of Ojeemah, Thierryjay nd Numerouno94. gringrin
Noted
Remind me the trio.
I know OJEEMAH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by UnproudLife: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...I have always wanted them to win after the Saudi Arabia defeat...but after that show of shame against netherland, I pray croatia show them the exist door.. besides they've not played any big game since the state of the world cut...when that saudi player confronted messi after their goal, everyone felt pity for messi...but the guy is now doing same thing and people are justifying it...what netherland did to distract messi and others during the game was not enough for argentina to react that way

Vangal said " we will defeat them in penalty because we are better than them" ...after they won, they insulted this man and I felt pity for him... croatia please do justice to this argentine team with dwarfs as defenders
Your feelings would not change anything, capping rubbish... Everyone felt pity for this or that as if person die... See lemme tell you, no other nation on earth wishes Argentina wins the world cup more than the Netherlands. Be there yarning dust.

On dstv where I watched it the Netherlands national who was a guest analyst couldn't even pick his clear favorite when it came to his team playing against Messi and Argentina. They love Messi.

Because of ronaldo Dey dere Dey show fake show of support for the Netherlands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by TristanX: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

U see na... but if this was CR7 the whole media will be on fire by now. I have said it times without number, Messi isn’t a saint as his gay fans make him look. He’s a rude ass morrafuka
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BigCowHornn: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Shut up and correct your mistake.

Shut in and eat the mistakes like that

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Zse1: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
After
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Adakintroy: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

Were you there to know in details what transpire. At this age you still De believe one side story.

Go easy to wear Una sack for head sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Noted Remind me the trio. I know OJEEMAH
Tanx boss. I will. I hv bn ur follower for a yr plus.gringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:

I use to like ur topics on politics nd ur comments. U comment objectively without biase, buh I'm surprised seeing u carrying one sided story. SMH.

I will always respect Fergie001. He doesn't mix his reportage wit sentiments. Fergie001 God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
UnproudLife:

I am a fool
okay
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
sukkot:
fifa is a racist mafioso run organization that is hellbent on promoting white superiority in football. how the heck is Australia ranked over ghana in fifa rankings ? what have they won. that whole list is white superiority bogus nonsense. and how can one continent field 13 out of 32 contenders ? its all white superiority nonsense . this why i dont watch football. its part of their white superiority tool . they programmed a whole continent of black people to be worshiping their white gods messi and penaldo. very embarrassing when i see black people worshiping these white tools of racial superiority. slaves .me ? my goats are mbappe and kudus and aboubakar. i said what i said

Clown, noise makers.

He who plays the piper dictates the tune.

If it was left for blacks and African countries, there would be nothing like Football, talkless of the money ,glamour and success of each world cup.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

More crap as usual.

Read you would not read , only to come online and say rubbish.

If the player was black does it mean blacks cannot be fools again?
Besides it was not a black player.

And the Netherlands were the ones that provoked the Argentines starting from their match conference before the game started.

Google facts before spitting Trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
It's a good feeling to see Pendu fans rants and wail on every Argentina related thread, you guys are in for a long ride cos when Argentina lifts the trophy na eternal pain for una, I won't be surprised if suicide rates turn up among Una. This na series, eni wo tan

Kindly pick one and donate your tears

grin grin grin

Amen, Argentina would lift that cup by God's grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
iLegendd:
I know him/her. He/she worships Ronaldo. I understand his/her pains.

But, why has Ronaldo started practicing doggy style on the pitch after they lost? Is he hinting to us that he'll join the gay movie industry since football isn't working out anymore?

grin grin grin.

Wow!!!! Guy you get mouth, you don finish penaldo fans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
emoboy4u:
The same Pepe and Bruno did not know that an Argentine Ref officiated the Por vs SouK match. Though they lost but they did not complain because they were through to the next round.

They should also know that the refs have been selected long before the kick-off of the first match of the group stage. No one knew Portugal will meet Morroco in QF.

Some kind dumb arguments sha

Ignore those pennis abi penaldo fans.

For me the referee was 98% OK, was it not the same referee that gave a morrocco player red card, giving Portugal an edge?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
blueAgent:

More crap as usual.

Read you not read , only to come online and say rubbish.

If the player was black does it mean blacks cannot be fools again?
Besides it was not a black player.

And the Netherlands were the ones that provoked the Argentines starting from their match conference before the game started.

Google facts before spitting Trash.

according to Oshomole- go and die grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
deborges:
I thought you said you didn't care about Ronaldo or Messi��

i have told my friends already i use to support ronaldo because of man united but since that interview he granted i detest his attitude and wished he fails to win the world cup and am glad he will never be remembered as a world cup winner - he is too proud n arrogant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
same way you want to laugh two days ago and yesterday, but it end in tears, like your goat, you'll always cry last and cry best. This time na eternal tears, wan wey go give you hbp. You've been crying since the tournament begins, you cried two days ago and yesterday, you'll cry on Tuesday and by the time Gianni Infantino, presents the world cup trophy to Leo Messi, you will not only cry, you'll hang yourself lmao

Oni jere

Amen

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by blueAgent(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

according to Oshomole- go and die grin

You know how many times I have died?

I don't fear death.

Am already on my 6th life, still going.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lmao

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BeauBragnar11: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
do4luv14:

And why will an all Argentina Refrees be in charge of Portugal's game

You must be very daft.!! angry angry

You think the rota was drafted yesterday??

A schedule already drafted before kick off of the opening game, So it should be adjusted cos it's Portugal??

Are you aware that Portugal vs S.Korea was officiated by an Argentine ref also?? Why didn't they complain then?? Or I forgot, they made it out of the group.

Getat you miscreant grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by deborges(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

i have told my friends already i use to support ronaldo because of man united but since they interview he granted i detest his attitude and wished he fails to win the world cup and am glad he will never be remembered as a world cup winner - he is too proud n arrogant
yes I think he's arrogant too. Most times he thinks about only himself and wants everything centered around him. Very good footballer though!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by sukkot: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
4ward4:

Speaking like a drunk. Give accolades to whom it is due.. Messi didn’t just pick it from the floor neither did Ronaldo.Because Aboubakar scored just a goal,lmao.
Hate it or love white supremacy, they are way ahead of us and so far they have tried in balancing and reducing racism. Mistakes have been made and lessons learnt .
Black have been having legislatives positions, back to back in the land of a white man. Have your South Africa or any other Africa given them the opportunity? The real racist are Africans, we can’t take a dose of what we are currently giving them .
scored the one where he lifted the ball up over the keeper and the brazil one
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by do4luv14(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
BeauBragnar11:

You must be very daft.!! angry angry

You think the rota was drafted yesterday??

A schedule already drafted before kick off of the opening game, So it should be adjusted cos it's Portugal??

Are you aware that Portugal vs S.Korea was officiated by an Argentine ref also?? Why didn't they complain then?? Or I forgot, they made it out of the group.

Getat you miscreant grin grin

It seems when someone ask a sensible questions, what he got in response was a very abusive answer,

Was the S. Korea made up off all Argentinean, only only the center Refre
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by petermichaels(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
AFTER THE SAUDI WIN, THEY ALL CALLED HIM A BUTTERFLY. NOW HE IS THE BIRD THAT THEY WANT A LUCKY HUNTER TO KILL. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN IT WILL BE OVER FOR ARGENTINA. YOU HATERS WILL KEEP EATING A SOUR PORRIDGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Midex88(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Morocco for the win... If you think so, gather here.... grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by UnproudLife: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Chachamiliano: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

He who laughs last , laughs best... waiting to repost this on Tuesday and see how stupid u and ur fellow miscreants are

No laugh for you. If Argentina goes now, it's better than Portugal going in the quarter final.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by teebagy: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Waynesteave:
u get brain so, how can fifa let an angentine ref blow against Portugal knowing the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo.
Portugal had two penalty appeals the ref didn't check var nor consort any backroom staff hence the Portuguese players voicing out.
refrees have been apointed b4 d world cup. The rivarly exist only in the minds of the fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by BeauBragnar11: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
do4luv14:

It seems when someone ask a sensible questions, what he got in response was a very abusive answer,

Was the S. Korea made up off all Argentinean, only only the center Refre

There is nothing sensible about your question. angry angry

Again I ask, Was the Portugal vs S. Korea Ref not Argentine?? Why no complaints then??

The referees for all games (Till the finals) have been drafted since before kick off of the opening game... Nobody Knows Portugal would be playing Morocco when it was drafted.
Nobody knew Argentina would still be in the semis when it was drafted.

Football is bigger than Ronaldo and Messi....Get that into your thick skull dumbo angry angry angry

Then what's the relevance of the "NO ROOM FOR RACISM" or "ONE GAME"....They always wear in their armband (Captain's Armband).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Noted
Remind me the trio.
I know OJEEMAH
Bro, consider this trio to be the 'MSN' of Nairaland sport sectiongrin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Tonytonex(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
are you for real?
did this actually happen?
or you just you hate Messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: WAFCON 2022 (1 - 0) On 14th July 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.