Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69723 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Badguyyyy123: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Penaldo niga spotted

Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Numbers don't lie

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
AlmightyMod:

You should be ashamed of yourself honestly, the tribalism, ethnic bigotism and hatred in your country u never finish address it but you are quick to say you are supporting Africa race. Our leaders pack our money to the white, what did you do, you sing their praises. You are truly a bitter soul that lack happinesses in your life. Your reasoning faculty disgust me jare, if you want to insult and use foul language go to another thread to do that not in football section. Ode like you

conjectures and comparing apples to oranges

please Ozuor - kindly pull one thread on this forum where i praised anyone who stole money from Nigeria and took it overseas?

when you can not argue on merit you look for escape route by means of false accusations

you surely have nothing of substance to say in defense of your self hate of your own race and your slavish subservience to the white man as you are drawing extraneous premises to this discussion- I pity the papa wey pay your school fees because you surely learnt nothing in school -

Not only do you lack the ability to comprehend simple text, but you lack the discipline and capacity to stick to an issue, reason rationally and follow through to its logical conclusion…. Ozuor grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You're the one jumping on issue you know next thing about just to get at Argentina.
Why bringing racist act in Argentina to issue that happened yesterday. Is that how you deal with case without merit. Until you point out incidences that happened yesterday that point to an act of racism before I take you serious. I watched the match from the beginning to the end and there was no incidence of racism all through. The issue here is off field altercation after the match and all words heard so far in the exchange portray no single word of racism.
For even trying to term it racist attack defeats your mindset.
I am waiting for you to tell me any racist act in what happened yesterday and stop referring to what happen in Argentina to justify what is not.

have you asked who is that Dutch player Messi called a Fool ?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

So long as the GOAT has had a mesmeric performance and lit up this World Cup which he has already done, I am fine. A world cup win is just the crown. I derive most joy from watching him do magic on field and not just from lifting trophies that he had little input into. That is what makes him the best footballer and not just the best trophy winner.

Don't you even wonder that of all players in this world cup, the biggest challenger to Prime Mbappe is a 35-year old Messi? That in itself speaks volumes about Messi's supremacy.

And make no mistake, Messi will win this World Cup.

No world cup for Pessi o... we the bad belles have made sure of it.... angry grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by noble2faith(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Mpcoll001:
Fifa should do normal o

For sale?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

have you asked who is that Dutch player Messi called a Fool ?
cry more

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Gabbriell: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

Anybody can call anybody a fool. Na normal thing.
Players have been insulting themselves right from time Imo river.

50% of the vawulence that day was instigated by the referee.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
you can't shame the shameless, you're just few days away from sipping sniper

We will not see chance to bad belle Pessi more on Tuesday grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

No world cup for Pessi o... we the bad belles have made sure of it.... angry grin
cry more

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by iLegendd(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
You can only be favoured when God is with you. When two things are involved, one is better even if they're identical.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Messi don lift this world cup already, try again next 4 years, wait your fraud go don retire by then, what a loss, no wonder he was crying like a retaaaard that he is.... Losers!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Me I'm more interested in WHY assigning Argentinian referee to officiate Purtugal match?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by sirchim(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
If na Cr7 win, you no go talk like this o!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
iLegendd:
You can only be favoured when God is with you. When two things are involved, one is better even if they're identical.
boss person wey you dey reply no get sense, if na Messi comot, he/she go don create like 3to 4 topics and one weyreh mod go push am to fp. He/she is in severe pain, lmao and nah eternal pain for all Pendu fans cos Messi will win this tournament

5 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:
Me I'm more interested in WHY assigning Argentinian referee to officiate Purtugal match?
cry more

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by iezeiyida(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Op's post didn't specify it..
But it's alright now I understand. There was really misconduct, and verbal abuse after the match, and Messi was even heard telling Wout Weghorst, 'what are you looking at, fool?" But Leo argued, ' the Dutch players and their coach disrespected him and Argentina. That he likes to respect everyone but he deserve respect too.' Let's watch and see how FIFA goes with all of it sha

IfnobeGod20:

You don't even know what happened and instead of you to do diligence on it and make investigation.
The issue is not on game played but on off field feud of abuse and misconduct outside play. That can't affect the match.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Najdorf: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
Should I bring a bucket grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by maxwell530(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
What do u expect when the world cup has been programmed for Argentina and they know it ....
Argentina no dey avoid European teams again? grin grin grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
It's a good feeling to see Pendu fans rants and wail on every Argentina related thread, you guys are in for a long ride cos when Argentina lifts the trophy na eternal pain for una, I won't be surprised if suicide rates turn up among Una. This na series, eni wo tan

Kindly pick one and donate your tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by maxwell530(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

Wout Weghorst is not a Black player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
What do u expect when the world cup has been programmed for Argentina and they know it ....
I've been looking for this mumu, I'm sure you no sleep well. I know you're in so much pain right now, which gives me a lot of joy. I can only wish more and more pain, hang yourself if you no fit cope again ... Good riddance

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

. Pick one and donate your tears

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by HayB100(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol, Obembet, I can see your really pained, and this is just the beginning of your tears, your gonna cry till eternity. It's this same you that even if your Penaldo buys ordinary handkerchief, you will come here to sho how great your goat is, even if he coughs, you will come here to post it, aren't you tired of being bias? Deep within you, you yourself know for sure Messi plays far better than your goat. I still remember very well when Messi was struggling for PSG, you created different threads almost everyday to troll him here. The same hate you have been harbouring that has made Ballon d'Or 7-5, numbers don't lie. Even a blind man knows Messi plays better than Penaldo, so what's your stress? And for you to even know, I am a Man U fan, not just ordinary fan, a registered one for that matter, even most Man U fans know Messi plays better than PENALDO for sure, but they wouldn't admit it. Okan gbogbo eyin Penaldo fans o ni bale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Invitationn: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
He called him a fool because he's a fool.
Weghorst was as good as a player as he is as a provocateur. It was Van Gaal game tactics and it worked - almost worked.
I don't understand Dutch but I can tell provocative gestures when I see one. Weghorst was on the field to provoke the Argentines and he was so good at it I must admit. Not only Messi, he got on almost everyone's nerves.
He was a nightmare to the Argentines, scoring 2goals ontop of the provocations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by peesleem(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

That was a typo which has since been corrected - it was USA 94 and just like a typical Nigerian who will leave the main issue or subject of the discussion and dwell on punctuation marks or grammatical structure of a sentence or typographical errors and if non exist, you attack the messenger instead of the message

My question to you is that must I be a Ronaldo fan to point out racism and misbehavior by your lord and personal savior Messi ? you are a very stupid person I am sorry to say

you think I live my live glorifying anyone online ? Sorry I don’t give a flying F u. ck about Ronaldo or Messi -and they can both go to hell for all I care because none of them pay my bills - I care much about decency and respect for the black race _ Thank you Mr Olodo Rabata

Mr know it all, firstly an abuse or insult does not translated to being racist because people throw insult here and there, you calling someone olodo does it mean you are a racist.

Walling over this means you really care about someone online, but you choose to live in denial just to drive home your conspiracy theory of Messi being a racist.

I bet it you don't know the said guy that Messi alleged insulted, but assume he is black, how pathetic can you be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
boss person wey you dey reply no get sense, if na Messi comot, he/she go don create like 3to 4 topics and one weyreh mod go push am to fp. He/she is in severe pain, lmao and nah eternal pain for all Pendu fans cos Messi will win this tournament
I know him/her. He/she worships Ronaldo. I understand his/her pains.

But, why has Ronaldo started practicing doggy style on the pitch after they lost? Is he hinting to us that he'll join the gay movie industry since football isn't working out anymore?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

Might get banned if I post a link. See screenshots below.
Lol. Wahala
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

Does 2 wrongs make a right ?

we will criticize evil wherever it exist - wether internal or external to Nigeria

Tribalism or Racism, none is good … so we cal it out wherever we see, hear about it or experience it

But i don't think the football match btw portugal n Argentina portrayed anything relating to racism, if there was any, it was from holland, imagine their messy behavior, lets be factual, if Messi called someone a fool does it mean he is a racist? there was no iota of racism from Argentina in that match, also note that for every action there is always a reaction, arrogance is not monopolized, some ppl just decide to keep calm wen provoked nor mean say dem nor sabi arrogance,
but that may also ignite if further pushed to d wall.....na bad belle people just wan mess dem up to loose support like they also tried to mess morocco for claiming Arab nation, if na ur time na ur time even religion cannot stop it.....

I support Argentina for this one, holland was very unprofessional and petty. Na only dem dey loose at a point? Croatia was in that position, yet dem nor fight or play rough.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Invitationn: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:

If FIFA decided to sanction all the insults players throw at each other, how many players will be on the field of play?

Cry more lad. Your GOAT is already at the airport grin grin grin
Airport abi he's already in Madeira
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
Messi don lift this world cup already, try again next 4 years, wait your fraud go don retire by then, what a loss, no wonder he was crying like a retaaaard that he is.... Losers!!!!

No world cup for Pessi. He missed his chance at 2014.

Ronaldo will be at 2026 world cup
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by benqo01(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2022
FIFA IS A FRAUD THEY SHOULD JUST HAND MESSI THE WORLD CUP WAT RUBBISH,HOW CAN AN ARGENTINE REFEREE OFFICIATE THAT MATCH IS IT NOT OBVIOUS WHAT FIFA IS UPTO?

MESSI WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A YELLOW CARD THE REFEREE ACTED AS IF HE DIDNT SEE IT SO GLARING OMO SHIT IS CRAZY THIS WC EHN

MORROCO OR FRANCE ALL THE WAY Bleep ARGENTINA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.