Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: A Name That Has Come To Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: A Name That Has Come To Stay (133 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gives Ronaldo A Haircut (Video) / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: A Name That Has Come To Stay by LasisiAyodeji: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Many a times, since year 2010, pundits and football lovers world over have continually asked a question, Is Cristiano Ronaldo the greatest footballer ever? Well, as an avid football follower, I wouldn't be quick to credit him as one and or discredit him in this light. However, going by the proximity of his mind blowing plethora of achievements and individual brilliance since 2004, I can say that without an iota of doubt, Cristiano Ronaldo is a name that will never be forgotten. This beyond just entertaining the fans, he has proven through his numerous charitable works and developmental projects to football. However, his records on the pitch are far more the contending issue. His records and achievements, individual or collective, though mind-blowing, are being compared with that of Ronaldo Nazario Ronaldinho, Pele, Maradona and arch rival Lionel Messi. Being that the above-mentioned players are demi gods and football icons in their own rights, it is difficult to state emphatically if CR7 is the greatest of them all. As there has been a constant divide amongst pundits and millions of football followers and journalist when the debate is on as to who the greatest footballer of all time is. While I cannot say that CR7 is the greatest and or not, I'd like to remind us that his records on every side are way too difficult to break and as such, he should always earn the respect that he deserves.

(1) (Reply)

Croatia Vs Argentina / Fernando Santos: Portugal Manager Leaves Role Following World Cup Disappointment / Preview: Crystal Palace Vs Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.