Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot (21443 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by jspac(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2011
bros856:

Pretty or Ugly. A fool at 40 is a fool forever. She is not marry. no family. She is a picture not a lady. The beautiful of any woman lie in the inside. Guys look beyond photos.

grin i see you are havin a bad day
macfarland:

When this lady go born pikin self? Beyonce do carry belle naa!
marry the chick nah  undecided
slap1:

I don't like the pictures, they greatly undermined her beauty. That third picture had me saying, 'God forbid'.
ah fine boi upload urs nah  grin
Ileke-IdI:

hehehe  grin She is an ugly woman. Whether you like it or not. . . . she has that horsey feature. See hands like claw sef.

Her makeup artist in this pix tried
like your GF is any beta,thas if you have one  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nayah(f): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Everyone can have his opinion but sometimes we can feel some angry in some messages
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by davmor(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2011
She is generally Good. even when there is no make-up, I Still make her No. 1. (NB: I, )
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2011
Somagirl:

She looks pretty but I have no idea who she is! smiley
another E.T being, only Aliens would say this, say, u 4rm Pluto?
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by eastman11: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2011
I don't think she is marriageable. I met her in 2005 in a wedding ceremony and got friendly with her, after 2 days i called her to fix a date so we could know more of ourselves and she told me to send my driver to come pick her up from her house in Festac without even finding out whether i own a car.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by mithel(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2011
eastman11:

I don't think she is marriageable. I met her in 2005 in a wedding ceremony and got friendly with her, after 2 days i called her to fix a date so we could know more of ourselves and she told me to send my driver to come pick her up from her house in Festac without even finding out whether i own a car.

YIMU DANU DANU
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Beync(f): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2011
She is naturally beautiful! i dont see any heavy makeup on her face, even without makeup, she is beautiful.
However, there is nothing special about the hairdo.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by kashini: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2011
beautiful pic
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Beync(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2011
eastman11:

I don't think she is marriageable. I met her in 2005 in a wedding ceremony and got friendly with her, after 2 days i called her to fix a date so we could know more of ourselves and she told me to send my driver to come pick her up from her house in Festac[b] without even finding out whether

i own a car.[/[/b]quote]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2011
I like these latest photos. She looks amazing, and more importantly, like a woman.

I rarely used to find her beautiful (could be because am one of the "jealous haters with bad belle"). I used to watch her movies, sometimes to see what the big deal about this girl was; never been impressed by her.

However, these pics are quite impressive. I especially love the effect the hair-do has on her face in the 1st pic below.

And are those curves am seeing on the 2nd pic below? You go girl! You really needed them. At one point she used to look like a guy to me.

Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Greenslim: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
She has gotten her shape back. You can too
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by eastman11: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
At close contact u'll realize she needs skin wash just like Mercy Johnson.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Goldieluks: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
eastman11:

At close contact u'll realize she needs skin wash just like Mercy Johnson.

You cannot compare her skin to mercy Johnson's ,don't even go there.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by shadrach77: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
eastman11:

yorubas say 'egbe eye leye'n woto' meaning birds of the same feather flock together - did you expect a star like her to be taking cabs or boarding molue or okada to come and meet you - the fact that she even gave you her number is enough proof that she is humble - you should have gone for your class in the first instance grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Fimmy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
wowo
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
shadrach77:

did you expect a star like her to be taking cabs or boarding molue or okada to come and meet you?

GBAM! wink
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nayah(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
a real African Queen
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Sholaf(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
She looks lovely, nice figure too.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by ogbongzky(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2011
i wonder why some people always find it hard to appreciate something, na wa ooo. if u look closely at those tagging her "ugly", u will notice that they worwor pass Chimpazee, mtchew**
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Egocent: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
Who dares to call call Stephanie ugly? You fine pass am?

Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Egocent: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
go girl,

Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by tpia5: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
the pictures are nicely photoshopped [either that or she had work done], but i think the hair extensions found in nigeria are better quality than kanekalon brand, which is generally cheaper.

people overseas consider the nigerian hair attachments better though more expensive.

not sure how kanekolon will compete with the brands already in the market but i guess the lower price might give it some kind of edge.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by MMM2(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
cool
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by claremont(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
Whether "bad belle pipo" think she is marriageable or not, if I have the opportunity, I will marry her without thinking twice! cool
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2011
Stephanie is a gorgeous woman. I've always thought so. Nice build, height, and a pretty face. However, the problem with these photos is that hair she's advertising. I think they overpower her face, especially in the second photo. The look too tight in the third, making her look a little funny. She still looks pretty, but if it was with her own hair, or at least a good-looking weave, she would've looked much better.

For those asking why isn't she married, remember she was married before but she filed for divorce due to his infidelity. If she wants to take time before marrying again, or not even marry again, who could blame her?
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
steph is PRETTY and she looks good without make up too, yes,she might have man hands but shes got the figure,the beauty and best of all the nice command of english to cement it all, abeg 10 over 10 for her
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Gbenge77(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2011
Stunning.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by ZE: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
please can chimpanzee/gorilla sorry i mean Ileke-IdI upload one of her/hs pix. lets compare it wit Stephanie's house help
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by kandiikane(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
ZE:

please can chimpanzee/gorilla sorry i mean Ileke-IdI upload one of her/hs pix. lets compare it wit Stephanie's house help

Don't mind am, stephanie fine pass am. grin tongue

If you think that foundation is not too much, I wonder how much "slap" you put on your face.

A foundation is too much if you can see it and it is quite noticeable in pictures. Or might be just a cheap foundation.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by nastydamus(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
If una fine pass, we for sabi u. Dem no dey hide beauty o. If e pain una, go boil beans with match stick, grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
She is pretty. Beat it n if u think she isn't den upload ur pix, so we can c. I 1der y pple dnt appreciate gud tins wen dey c it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Samklef, His Wife, Yvonne Iheduru & Son, Jason In New Photos / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.