Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot (21442 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by obowunmi(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
shouldn't she be advocating that more women use their real and natural hair ? undecided undecided yikes! Xpressions is much better than Kankeleon.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by yajebu: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
Quote from: bros856 on Today at 07:31:48 AM
Pretty or Ugly. A fool at 40 is a fool forever.  She is not marry . no family. She is a picture not a lady.  The beautiful of any woman  lie in the inside. Guys look beyond photos.

@bros856. You must be in a really foul mood. What makes her a fool? Not being married? Na wa o.

I hope you are not 40 yet. This type of grammer must not grow old with you!
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
obowunmi:
shouldn't she be advocating that more women use their real and natural hair ? undecided undecided yikes! Xpressions is much better than Kankeleon.

Abi? The thing dey pain me small. I wish more women wore their own hair.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by komek(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
wetin all these girls pix dey do here. what r they advertising,these pple are nt good examples to
us, there names are synonymous to divorce,adultry,promiscuity,name them, they ar digusting plssssssssssssssss
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by MAKABBEY(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
All u girls make u upload ur pic, make we see wetin u put 4 ur body.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by asagal(f): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
na wa o. no mata hw u r, pple wl alwas talk abt u. abeg we shld learn 2 apprec8 gud tns whn we c dem. no nd of criticizn, upload ur own fotos 4 us 2 c n i bet most of u wl get us screamn here!!! grin grin cool
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by kandiikane(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
ogugua88:

Abi? The thing dey pain me small. I wish more women wore their own hair.
How can some women wear their own hair when hair never grows? cheesy
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Natasha2(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2011
beautiful pics
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by tunnytox(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
Very beautiful pictures!!
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
kandiikane:
How can some women wear their own hair when hair never grows? cheesy

Lol. I'll take that as sarcasm.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
she.is.beautiful.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by anonymous6(f): 12:53am On Aug 31, 2011
she looks elegant and pretty
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 31, 2011
I like these latest photos. She looks amazing, and more importantly, like a woman.

I rarely used to find her beautiful (could be because am one of the "jealous haters with bad belle"wink. I used to watch her movies, sometimes to see what the big deal about this girl was; never been impressed by her.

However, these pics are quite impressive. I especially love the effect the hair-do has on her face in the 1st pic below.

And are those curves am seeing on the 2nd pic below? You go girl! You really needed them. At one point she used to look like a guy to me.

Same here. She's not a pretty woman, but this photo shoot is beautiful.

On a regular day, Okereke looks like a horse. grin

like your GF is any beta,thas if you have one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Omg!! You're so funny. hehehehe grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2011
@ZE
please can chimpanzee/gorilla sorry i mean Ileke-IdI upload one of her/hs pix. lets compare it wit Stephanie's house help

LMAO!! You deserve a comedian of the year award. grin grin grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by ceasyc(f): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2011
kandiikane:

How can some women wear their own hair when hair  never grows? cheesy

ZE:

please can chimpanzee/gorilla sorry i mean Ileke-IdI upload one of her/hs pix. lets compare it wit Stephanie's house help

ROFLMFAO. una no go kill person

LWKMD. d gal try, imo she aint ugly, just dont like her forcing herself to speak like an american/british - whatever funny accent she's got.
maintained her weight for so long (never fat and she has a better shape than genevieve but genny 's got d face)

she's divorced innit? she also got over an [b]accident[/b] and was using a walking stick/limping due 2 d accident but was still doing acting/her tin. she's ok now.
nice 1. big up!
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by eastman11: 7:23am On Aug 31, 2011
@shaddrach77, She saw something that made her want to date me, as at 2005 i would have comfortably bought her a tier rubber but that is not the point. She married and divorced which proves the fact that she is not marriageable.

No woman can find true happiness being single and same goes for men,women guard your marriage jealously by eschewing pride and arrogance, the problem why most Nigerian actors don't stay in marriage is pride.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nayah(f): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2011
eastman, don't think this I think people should understand that not every man or woman want to get married and having what you think "true happiness" for some people true happiness is travelling, bulding on their own and just remaining auntie or uncle, this is a wrong idea thinking that true happiness pass by being with someone

As for me I truly want to get married because I really want to, but I can understand that some people don't and don't even think about it
Time is changing
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by NancyKing: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2011
steph is a very beautiful lady, buh i fink much justice was not done to her beauty in these photos, especialli d one shes wearing a black gown, excess make over, but nice figure. cool cool cool
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nayah(f): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^seconded nancy!!
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by eastman11: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2011
@ Nayah, b/c you ''truly'' want to get married you will marry. I have never seen any one who truly want to travel as a major life objective. These are added benefits that come when you have made money or when you are married, even these will not guarantee happiness.

The lady in question has made a name for herselve in Nollywood but the issue here is not her carrier or her beauty cos none of these have given her a husband, she is lonely and in that state you can never be happy.

Byonce has been close to her man since 2002 and she still profess that she will be empty without her husband and cannot imagine divorce.
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Nayah(f): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2011
Eastman you've nver seen, someone who "truly" want to traval and discover the world without any attach or something? well I do
Don't think that what you think the meaning of happiness is the same for all smiley
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by ebenezer95(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2011
hehe how come she has Old hands ? the hands are older then her body grin
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by nastydamus(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
Natasha,,:

beautiful pics

Beautiful you too, tell them o. Nothing do you! shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Kanekalon Hair: Stephanie Okereke's New Photo Shoot by Derulo32(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wow xo beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Confirms Addiction To Drugs, Alchohol; Advises Youth / Samklef, His Wife, Yvonne Iheduru & Son, Jason In New Photos / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.