Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

See What Was Shared In My Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Was Shared In My Church Today (542 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
When they were talking about receiving our 'gifts' after service I was expecting the normal soft drinks and biscuits or puff puff but this was a real shocker.

Thank God for this. It will really minister to me and my family. I only wish my mum came so both of us would have collected.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by FlyingKing: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Congratulations for making it to His presence today.

Nobody no the day the triupet will sound...

Always be ready....

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
When they were talking about receiving our 'gifts' after service I was expecting the normal soft drinks and biscuits or puff puff but this was a real shocker.

Thank God for this. It will really minister to me and my family. I only wish my mum came so both of us would have collected.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

So all the money wey una contribute to church pocket all year long, na this be your share? undecided
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by RedCentaur(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's a norm if you are an usher or something.
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Zee0007: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

So all the money wey una contribute to church pocket all year long, na this be your share? undecided

At least dem give. What have you done in putting a smile on people's face this month?

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Zee0007:
At least dem give. What have you done in putting a smile on people's face this month?
I am sorry, did God actually command anyone to put a smile on people's face in his honor? undecided

Start by giving me your money so I can in turn put a smile on your face as your pastor has done here. undecided

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Wawelexy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

I only wish my mum came so both of us would have collected. [/quote]

Lol grin, why not come with the whole of your family...
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
And today is my first Sunday service o
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Omihanifa: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ordinarily this is what churches suppose dey do towards every festive season. A lot of people are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by xristos(m): 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
share the venue pls..to identify as a first timer
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by xristos(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
share the venue pls to identify as a first timer
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
xristos:
share the venue pls to identify as a first timer

Lol... Why? You Wan come?
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wawelexy:

I only wish my mum came so both of us would have collected.

Lol grin, why not come with the whole of your family...

That's another idea �

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

Let go of your bitterness bro

1 Like

Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Let go of your bitterness bro
I don't get it. Am I bitter because you got a bag or rice and oil from your church? undecided
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't get it. Am I bitter because you got a bag or rice and oil from your church? undecided

Your resentment directed at teachers not at me.
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
Your resentment directed at teachers not at me.
My resentment towards false teachers and false prophets is no different from that which Jesus Christ had also for them. So I guess this means you think Jesus Christ was also just a bitter soul.. undecided
Re: See What Was Shared In My Church Today by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My resentment towards false teachers and false prophets is no different from that which Jesus Christ had also for them. So I guess this means you think Jesus Christ was also just a bitter soul.. undecided

Sigh

(1) (Reply)

How Prophhet Kingsley Foretold The Death Of Great Evangelist Pat Robertson / With The Power Of God / What About Santa Claus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.