Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (5126 Views)

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) / Us Open Tennis 2011: Djokovic Vs Nadal Live / Tennis: US Open 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by harmeenut: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2011
at least for once, let Fedex rise to the occasion & silent Djokovic again. I still want another GS for my dear Baba Ibeji wink
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
what's wrong with Isner's leg na ?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
And Murray finish the job
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
Nadal Dismantle Roddick , that look too easy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
All eyes on tomorows games
Federer Vs Djoker
Serena Vs wozniacki
stosur vs kebber
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2011
fredoooooo:

Nadal Dismantle Roddick , that look too easy embarassed embarassed embarassed
i'm feeling like this is Nadal's tournament
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by question(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
edoyad:

i'm feeling like this is Nadal's tournament
That is if he meets Federer in finals.
But if he meets Djokovic, ,.,,.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by FOD(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2011
Federer takes the set first 7-6 (9).
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
baba twins 1st set , game on
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2011
Nice one Roger

I dey your back like chronic ezcema
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
dayokanu:

Nice one Roger

I dey your back like chronic ezcema

Dayo don start which one be eczema again cheesy grin grin grin

2 games to 1 Baba ibeji
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by bioye(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
This match is Quality.  I see a 5-setter already! See P-Diddy. Lol!
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
wetin happen now , baba twins don dey tire o undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by montelik(m): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2011
Honestly I want Novak to win, cos if Federer faces Nadal in d final, he will just choke like he always does. At least Novak vs Rafa will be competitive.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2011
This fifth set is a real nailbiter. Typical of r.fed to lose a 2 point lead. I'm tipping him to progress to the finals sha.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
Novak won
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2011
Fed shoke again when it matter most , but baba na baba always a pleasure watching him play , congrat to djokovic once again he prove his worth
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by PhysicsQED(m): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2011
Djokovic is a BEAST!!

That was an amazing comeback.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2011
sad God damn ! I missed the Djoker's game sad .
Advice, never celebrate an Arsenal game till you're done for the day. undecided

Any ways shocked who just saw Kerber's racket break in half ? grin The commentator says she's never seen that before. She's tied with Stosur at a set each. Nadal leads Murray by 6-4, 6-2. Third set now and Murray's broken Nadal's serve in the second game, 2-0
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 1:06am On Sep 11, 2011
stosur in the final
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2011
Well well well, Murray just took the third set. We have an incredible set coming up i guess
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2011
unforced errors in the 4th set don finish Murray.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2011
Nadal through to the final, 1 vs 2.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 2:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Eya, i really feel bad for Baba Ibeji. He had the chance to win the match, he was actually serving for the match before the Djoker with his evil smile returned. Federer has really lost his killer instinct, why did he get married and all ?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 3:10am On Sep 11, 2011
Serena Vs Wozniacki coming up.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2011
Madam Serenity takes the first set 6-2. I like Wozniacki but i don't think she will be able to come back.
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2011
Serena up 5 - 2 in the second set. Match will be over soon
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 5:21am On Sep 11, 2011
edoyad:

Madam Serenity takes the first set 6-2. I like Wozniacki but i don't think she will be able to come back.

Theres only one QUEEN at the WTA , THE EMPRESS is back and best , Welcome back QUEEN RENA .
I told you earlier that wozniack can and will never win Serena with her game , morover been a number 1 with all the hyping will make Serena determination to be at the highest level . Do you know what Azarenka said on her facebook page after Renas game , i quote "When somebody's on fire you try to do your best and manage and change the dynamic of the match. That's what I did but Serena is playing at a higher level than I've seen her play in a few years. Thanks for all your support during the US Open guys!"
Another player that will never beat Serena again is Sharapova because of their Rivalry( not Tennis rivalry because serena senior her in any way ) , simply because the way the media trying to put her in Serenas league , which shes not , anytime serena play her watch out for Renas determination
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2011
The men semi final prove the ATP top 4 are the best in the game for years now , though there are other good players too but , the top 4 are the best in the world no doubt

Nadal vs Djokovi is gonna be the bomb , all i can say is goodluck ebele johnathan to both players
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by question(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2011
Will Djokovic beat Nadal?
Djokovic and Nadal have met 28 times with Nadal having a 16–12 advantage.
Nadal leads on grass 2–1 and clay 9–2, but Djokovic leads on hard courts 9–5.
US OPEN is Hard court so ------ ?
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2011
There's definitely no­ one on the tour who is playing with as much power as­ she is and serving as well as she is," added­ Wozniacki ,   cheesy grin cheesy grin Shoe get size and qualities  cheesy grin grin cheesy

Lets go there NadalSerena  cool cool cool cool not gonna be easy , most especially the men final , but at the end of the day the titles will be NADALSERENA
Re: Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament by edoyad(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
Lets go there NadalSerena not gonna be easy , most especially the men final ,
but at the end of the day the
titles will be NADALSERENA

i expect the same result too, i don't think Djokovic is playing well enough to beat Nadal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Yakubu Ayegbeni For World Cup Failure – Nigeria Coach Samson Siasia / For Soccer Fans: Transfer Market News / Ronaldo Returns Lost Phone To Group Of Hot Girls In Vegas And 100% Has Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.