Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) (5496 Views)

Lydia Forson's Outfit To Glitz Africa Style Awards Sparks Controversy / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Pictures Of Celebrities At Mercy Johnson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by coolio1: 1:25am On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Kunbee: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2011

What the f is this?

LIKE SERIOUSLY?
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 2:50am On Aug 30, 2011
nollywood undecided
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 2:57am On Aug 30, 2011

Hm, wonder if that blonde hair color will suit me. . ^
^
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 2:59am On Aug 30, 2011

Whoa, love the cake. .
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 3:03am On Aug 30, 2011
cant make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2011
??
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2011
The person wey make up Marcy J TRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD.

She looks stunning, I no go hate. chai!! She needs to hire this makeup artist for her personal use.

The husband is UGLY!

Is this an edo + Yoruba wedding?
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 3:14am On Aug 30, 2011
i guess she's not familiar with her own culture cos there's nothing indicating where she's from.

too much loudness, btw.

sort of vulgar.

too much makeup also.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2011
^^ Nowhere online indicates her cultural identity. However, I'm pretty sure she aint Yoruba. And I know Bini women dont wear Yoruba traditional attire.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 3:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Nowhere online indicates her cultural identity.

i suppose she has none.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 30, 2011

This is more like it lipsrsealed
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 3:22am On Aug 30, 2011
tpia@:

This man wowo bad. .Jisos. . Maybe the children come out beautiful. .
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 3:25am On Aug 30, 2011
This is more like it

marriage has no more meaning in nigeria.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tjskii(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2011
mercy is definitely preggers,i can see it from her face,anyways thank God she's finally married, at least we'll be spared her crappy acting for a while tongue tongue tongue
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Kunbee: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2011
Toyin, she is Igbira from Kogi state

They aren't really yoruba but when they marry they wear iro and buba
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 01, 2011
Kunbee:

Toyin, she is Igbira from Kogi state

They aren't really yoruba but when they marry they wear iro and buba

Ohh I knew it was something like that. o seun jare.

I thought Egbira were Yorubas?
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by tpia5: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2011
They're not yoruba.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by saraj(f): 5:30am On Sep 01, 2011
I HATE straplesss wedding dresses. I just HATE them angry angry angry angry
Everytime I see a picture of a bride wearing one, my blood starts to boil!!

Don't get me wrong. I do not mind regular dresses that are strapless.
Re: Glitz And Glam At Mercy Johnson’s Wedding (see Pictures) by Kunbee: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ohh I knew it was something like that. o seun jare.

I thought Egbira were Yorubas?

No they arent, if you speak yoruba to them they will understand, but they arent

Most Kogites and Kwarans dont call themselves yoruba. . . . don't ask me why

Besides they aren't in the Oduduwa states so maybe thats why they feel left out undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pictures Of Robots Humans Will Be Having Sex With By Next Decade-px / Funke Akindele Finds Love Again,Now Dating Don Jazzy’s Former Boss(photo) / Actress Ifunanya Igwe Gives Birth To Baby Girl After 2weeks Of Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.