Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends (56896 Views)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by nwekeugochukwu: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Korth Adeleke, the wife of Osun state governor's son, Sina Adeleke (a.k.a. Sina Rambo), has accused the singer of domestic violence as she says their one year marriage is over, IGBERETV reports.

Korth has continued to call Sina out on her Instastories, accusing him of being lazy and not helping financially. She also alleged that Sina insults her mum, and then shared a screenshot of her exchange with Sina and his sister, Sade.

https://igberetvnews.com/1433755/sina-rambos-wife-accuses-domestic-violence-says-marriage/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Namdeenero(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Celebrity marriages. Always the same embarassed embarassed Tomorrow they’ll reconcile and blame alcohol or madness

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is complete emotional abuse.

Say no to all form of abuse.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Uptoyou(f): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Zonefree(m): 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Any rich man going into marriage with a Nigerian girl is being unwise.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Emvico34: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
After just one year? fire. May our marriage last 4ever. I reject this kind of marriage ijn

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by densiks: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
I want to marry crew...come and see your people sha.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by olasaad(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
So what is her fault here The ladies are the ones who should really watch out because the grass is not always green at the other side.

Awon spoilt brats omo Baba olowo cool

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by HeadNigga: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
I will never raise my hands against my wife but when her cup full she go pack and go

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Governor`s son!

grin grin grin

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Ballzproblem2: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
this was how skibbii ex claim he was broke ,e no reach 2 months skibbii buy Bentley, all I am saying,women say things out of anger and rely on public sympathy,make I hear from Sina Rambo first ,till then I siddon for fence

220 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by MacDani(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Future osun first lady don fup, she can't keep secret so no wahala, make she go nah make person wey fit keep secret enter... Naija na cruise

She be babymama material

She devil's can complain for Africa, you live in a mansion with securities, maids, go to the best hospital, travel to any country of your choice with pjet, your only problems are weed and fridge, and also make he worship your mother, wonders can never end..... Enter street and listen to other ladies, then you go no say you they heaven on earth.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by ImoleNaija: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fridge always empty. But can always buy weed o.

Lobatan

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by BigBelleControl(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's not his fault. He's just trying to emulate the real Sina Rambo of the 90s who was a notorious armed robber.

Why governor's son go dey beg him wife for 10k.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by brain54(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Marriage of how many months…

4 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by chinchum(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
While dating him, you did not notice all these terrible traits? Wasn't he a weed addict then? Was he doing house chores? Was he financially independent then?

You made your bed, lie on it.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin Gold digging gone wrong, because he is an Adeleke no mean say he dey get enough money from his family to blast. Naso Tonto go marry Churchill thinking say na Obasanjo son hahahaha

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Tboymessiah(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

One thing about Adeleke families, is just that they all lack Moral manners, including Davido dad.

Osun don get this rubbish ppu this time, ppu wey no fit govern their life wey won govern State..

November salary de man never still pay o and we dey 12 of December

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by qtguru(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
This is why you never envy people's relationships. Leaving your wife in labour to find weed.

na wa cry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Folabifreeman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hh
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Macmoni(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
I’m not saying marriage is wrong but as a young boy it frightens me to marry from all these bad bad news everyday

8 Likes

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Kog45(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wetin she expect,married person wey dey bear Shina Rambo a name for notorious thief.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Dshocker(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Most children of billionaires are lazy and lavishly spend money unnecessarily.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
olasaad:

So what is her fault here The ladies are the ones who should really watch out because the grass is not always green at the other side.

Wait for the guy's reply

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by creolehunt: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
olasaad:

You dont expect her own evidence to show her as guilty. Do you?

Wait until the guy shares he's.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by JoeNL22(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must ensure your administration is void of domestic in-fighting and unwarranted behaviour. Your administration must create a new Nigeria. As this marriage has ended, don't allow Nigeria to end during your administration. For with "OBI" a new, better & greater Nigeria is POssible

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by sofeo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ok.
Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by alobright17(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
you're making absolutely no sense. Since when peaceful marriages became about how rich or poor the people are?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Make I hear the man side of the story first because truth no dey these people mouth... grin

Meanwhile, she's calling him out for not supporting her financially to secure her father's company? Omo! It's your father's company not mine, if I help you it's from my good mind and not my duty.
On empty fridge, this was the same way they called out Skiibi, a young Lekki landlord for being broke when the relationship went south.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends by popweezy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wetin dey do all of una Wahala too much for this December oh

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Wizkid Now Charges 100M For A Show - Skiibii Reveals / Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.