Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) (44796 Views)

Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends / Deji Adeleke Gives Bags Of Cash To In-law At Shina Rambo's Marriage Introduction / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS3gCGD4bcM

In a video trending online, the wife of Shina Rambo Adeleke, Davidos cousin called out her husband for domestic violence and asking her for money.

She was also heard saying Shinas sister smells. Please watch the video to hear from the horses mouth.

So sad. She must have been badly hurt to say such a thing in public space.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Creamypie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Women and wahalla.na so 2 women dey quarrel some time ago. At one stage, one say the other one get smelly privates. As if she herself no get pussy. Na so Tiwa and sheyi say the same thing. Irritating talk

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Women and wahalla.na so 2 women dey quarrel some time ago. At one stage, one say the other one get smelly privates. As if she herself no get same.

LoL.. not all women have smelly down below. Though she was wrong to have used such words against her fellow woman

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
This woman wan cause division and confusion for the family just like one of Psquare wives. Men, beware of these women. Dem fit tear families apart.

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
This woman wan cause division and confusion for the family just like one of Psquare wives. Men, beware of these women. Dem fit tear families apart.

Which of the psquare wives are you talking about?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Which of the psquare wives are you talking about?
I no know. Even till now, i still find it difficult identifying who is Peter and who is Paul. All i know is that one of their wives tore them apart. Na recently, dem just dey rapport. I fear women for that. They can turn a nice man to an heartless man.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
I no know. Even till now, i still find it difficult identifying who is Peter and who is Paul. All i know is that one of their wives tore them apart. Na recently, dem just dey rapport. I fear women for that. They can turn a nice man to an heartless man.

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Peter is the one on low cut , married to Lola while Paul aka RUDEBOY is the smally with dread divorced from Anita.

As a twin I could tell them apart easily. Na (we) the twin with small body dey get wahala pass. Seniors dey dey gentle.
U only know am by hair cut. What if him plait him hair, u go still know am?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they see fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Are you saying women have the power to control the heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul of men as they are fit? Men are incapable of thinking and reasoning for themselves?
Women are emotionally manipulative. Women are engineers. E.g Tell a woman she is crazy. When she wants to reports u, she will add maggi, salt, pepper and others spices to ensure that u are seriously dealt with.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U only know am by hair cut. What if him plait him hair, u go still know am?

He's big na.. Peter is very huge while RUDEBOY is legelege.

Twins are always like that. Let me teach you how to tell twins apart.

One will have long face, the other will have round or fat face.

One is always slim while the other will be fat or huge.

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

The gentle twin is the taiwo.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

So go and start studying any twins you know with these info I gave you and see.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Women are emotionally manipulative. Women are engineers. E.g Tell a woman she is crazy. When she wants to reports u, she will add maggi, salt, pepper and others spices to ensure that u are seriously dealt with.

You just answered my questions, that means we are capable of controlling your mind and reasoning, meaning men are weaklings

Okay.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

One is always handsome or beautiful than than the other.kehindes are the beautiful/ handsome ones.

Kehindes are more intelligent, brilliant and skillful than taiyes. Quote me anywhere.

Maybe, the twins u are talking abt aren't identical. Although, there are some that i can identify.

15 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

You just answered my questions, that means we are capable of controlling your mind and reasoning, meaning men are weaklings

Okay.
Not all of us but SIMPle men. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
Maybe, the twins u are talking abt aren't identical. Although, there are some that i can identify.

I'm talking about identical twins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:07am On Dec 16, 2022
Husband and wife matter.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Na family matter una go Dey alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2022
grin I'm seeing frustration written all over this girl

Soon she'll call out SHINA'S father and accuse him of doing nothing amidst this online show of shame

Once a girl looses out in a marriage, relationship, they're hell bent in seeing u in pains and when they get disappointed, booooom they'll start wailing and dragging

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by KunfayaKunn: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Women and wahalla.na so 2 women dey quarrel some time ago. At one stage, one say the other one get smelly privates. As if she herself no get same.

1 Like

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Ike olowo Ogba werey .. grin angry grin angry
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by MVLOX(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by marvellous2222: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
You will see that this olosho's they're not well trained, polluting online about

9 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Favourchris(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Then leave, marriage no be force

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

This is nothing but a fiction.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Whoever is smelling should go and baff.
It's like this Shina Rambo wife get Bsc in abuse.
Her mouth is long n sharp!

8 Likes

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by PastorOku: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2022
All dis 40yrs old don't have sense walahi
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by gimakon2(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2022
this woman is silly. Wetin concern he sister for there?

Make the guy leave the idiot make she day go. Na stupid woman be this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) by SerikiFulani(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Which woman no dey smell before? angry

She's just stating the obvious smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Tiwa Savage's Fans Blast Her For Posting Pic Of Her Baby's Legs / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.